Bade Acche Lagte Hain-Written Update 13 June 2011 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
i saw the episode and vow ! it was funny and so well expressed, acted . v nice episode, all taunts and sarcasim made by them were too funny. hahaha
Originally posted by ltldeewani

@ZubyDutta

Thanks for the update. I missed yesterday's episode. Really i'm looking forward to this show.
And sweetheart, u're a very very bad person. I've joined this forum to forget DSP but see, what i've got. another DSP lover posting the written updates. haire meri phooti kismat. yaad dila di na humara gadhe ka...aab to Raam me dutta nazar aayega mujhe...😭
Anyway dear,,,just joking...finding you makes me feel at home..aaja iss baat pe 🤗

--------------------------------

Swasthika
Hi Swasthi,

As said to my friend I too came here to forget the trauma of DSP's absence.Par kya karoon,yaar? I see him everywhereCry Sorry yaara!🤗

BTW, I am not only his lover, woh mere hubby bhi hain. You know my full name na? Zuby Dutta Patil😳
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Hi Swasthi,

As said to my friend I too came here to forget the trauma of DSP's absence.Par kya karoon,yaar? I see him everywhere😭 Sorry yaara!🤗

BTW, I am not only his lover, woh mere hubby bhi hain. You know my full name na? Zuby Dutta Patil😳

ha ha ha ha...ok...bohut khushi hui aapse mil ke Mrs. dutta patil jee...😊 aapki SR ka kissa ekdin jaroor share karna...hum sunna chahenge ...haayeee

love your signature...hope we have a great time here in this forum...sapna toot na jaaye...aur ek haasi khushi ending mile...