Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#25*- NOTE!!EVER1 CHECK IT OUT PG-1 - Page 2

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

P.S. Monus-Thank u so much hunny🤗 for creating all these wonderful creations for the thread. We really appreciate it😃. You are our HERO 😆 for the Re-Modeling of this thread and Thank you🤗 Pocahontas for the wonderful text of our loveable jodi Abhiya👏 

P.S.S. Please do not copy Our Page, Creation, text or anything from this thread with out our Permission

❤️MONA

Edited by .:.MONA.:. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:.MONA.:.
Julybaby22
Yamini.Arjun
--Doyel--
-AsMa04
-Ragini-
k_anjali12
rose.three
chahat_armaan
kasufan4ever
Kajenaliya
luvkasu
.Angel
sukirti_sanaya
Jenny1000
pakindmuziq
..-Zaara-..
palz_ksg
-Khushboo-
music_l0ver036
gomgi2
RIDHIMA_BASKET1
rindz
premeer_ever
sara-khan
nik_sweetpoison
Karishma23
sweet.melody
26javey26
angeldmg16
-Kanky-
Jinalee114
lovy2u
LanaBurak
kasucrazy
sukufanno1
shahidlicious
KaranSGlover
shonakasu
ratika89
Nikkydmglover
sweet-and-cute
 -Suneshine-
 -fsn-
CoolAquarius
noha450
shonasukirti
..Aisho..
-Durgavnii- 
Prachi.. 
AttractiveAdya
fizii_gurl
sweet_naina
-_AfridiMalik_-
lazzz
 -mysterygirl-
Mona1993
rukhsana1995
 Chandni-
cool_tuli
 xAlishax
 radt
Nida_21
SaraPari
Edwella19
 _Mariam_
Pinkvic.selena
mohitkideewani
Veenu_Vivian

Princezz22
 ~pooja_15~ 
 Harpreet.M
Barbie3143 
javz 
Bayyah 
MarukZ
 Dr.BasketGupta
Navi_44
supercool3
KaSu4Life
Aabrayy
 --Divzfan--
 -Daania-
Mallu_gal 
xmuqix 
nitina 
i_clueless 
Anu_sajan4ever 
angelkti 
bluebell03 
mayadika11 
Sashangelz 
~*Mehwish*~ 

Vidya85 (Vidz)
helloaamir 
kasuartifan 
sadyy-AR-Maneet 
fruity1996 
ibrahim192 
-bornalee- 
Sameena_.Mayur 
-Pooji- 
--shama-- 
 watermist 
Additi_sjfan 
addiction 
matwamango 
lil_mizz_shawty 
Arushi. 
Edwardbella 
anju7777 
sana_sajan
mehrotra 
ka7eela 
 zyanah
-Sofia- 
juhi_karneet

pinkss 
ViSu-4-ever 
Anu*Gayani*Anu 
-Sofia- 
_minaz_ 
Artemis678 
Angelic_Swancy 
sara_armaan 
 ..Aaisha.. 
sugaryanu 
annu02 
viniva sharma 
prc_fan1 
MAAVS4EVER 
mandy1024
ffkhan 
SaJan-SoulMateS 
Krrish87_sweet 
angelic shaz 
 ritu1618 
--PEARL--
-Aashii- 
 Kritz08 
xxiheartmexx
 211su 
0o.Leah.o0 
Nabi.ARti 
  -Priyalicious- 
 Naina2127 
chakku
prcns
riana15 
 .Mehak. 
Riasa
munz.
-Nina-
 KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA
MissDMGlvr
 IndigoBlues 
 NomiBaby
akritimjht
MeenaJ
zainaloveabhiya
natashu

_gunjan_
Artemis678
azam12neelab
Suvi7884
kash-mayur
FunDipTropical
 xChandzx
blossom1234
kuppi
lovekasuforeva
sv003
kashUrock
CT247(Tashu)
xomishkaxo
Sanaya-luv-arti
-monica-
MyArchangel
Januable_Sajan
-Manpreet-
Jen2
 rumi005
 ozzy88
Geet_TumSeHi
Cute.Sadaf
pari_smart 
.rumki. 
Ayesha066
sanjna4

Miracle_leo
minahil1997
-Sabz- 
pyaarification
SMITAKSHI 
Aarohi..

Jen_IloveAR 
Chill_Out 
SaJanAbhIya
 ---Pari---
Tasha4ever 
Priyalovex3
CIDMaaneetNaksh
syria2014
shewascool90210 
cuteshrishti
gurmina_devina

P.S. Thank you everyone for joining and keeping this thread alive 

P.S.S ONLY ABHIYA FANS ARE ALLOWED TO REQUEST ME TO ADD THEM TO THIS LIST, IF YOU ARE NOT AN ABHIYA FAN, SIMPLY KEEP AWAY😃
Thank you

❤️MONA 

P.S. Thank you to all those active members of this thread for helping us reach our 11th thread. I hope we can keep moving faster and reach many more.

❤️MONA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey my lovely AbHiYaN's,

I know u all want to KILL me right now for not being active at our thread  but dont kill me cause i have a valid reason for that and it is that i have been working alot and have not had any time for myself to come here and speak to u all... iknow lot has been going around the forum and i havent been around to help u guys get through the though time we are facing, so i show my dearest apologiez to u all for that. However, my sorry wont work so i have decided that from now on NEETZ(Chill_Out) will be taking incharge of this thread. What i mean by that is that from now she will be me(.:.MONA.:.) of the thread lol CONFUSED😕??? 😆 dont be lol let me explain, wat i mean by that is that from now Neetz will help all of u stressed and mad AbHiYaN's around here, she will keep u guys in control 😆so if u have any prob regarding anything on the show, thread or the forum, u should PM her. I think we should all keep one thing in mind, that BASHING is NOT allowed in our AT, so if u guys have any prob take it else where. I repeat DO NoT post mad/contriversial/bashful comments here!!!!

P.S. If anyone dont agree with my decision abot keeping Neetz in charge then kindly pm me.

Thank You

❤️MONA

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Link to our Media Center:

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Abhiya/ViSu Vms:

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
By: blossom1234

vaada raha

abhiya dance on laboon ko laboon pe sajaao

shayad yahi to pyaar hai

P.S. If you would like ur vm to be added here than simply pm the link to me😃

❤️MONA

UPCOMING THREADS:

P.S. Only post once the previous thread has reached 150 pages. Thank u

❤️MONA

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mona please add me to the list. did not see my name😭
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

True, monus. I mean it's been nine months with the drags. Is this some kind of a joke? 😕

I'm just waiting for the day when someone tells me that they've finally moved on from square one and the story is actually progressing 🤔

You know, sometimes i feel like beginng them to just copy paste on stories you are so called inspired from. So much potential beeing wasted is painfull.
They were on a good line, i mean post the leap even if we hadnt Abhiya, the track, even if dragged at points with some filler episodes in between, was moving in right direction with fine screenplay , and that with Piya alone, one was hooked, ofcourse not fully satsifed since we would want AP, but still it was intresting, how one could feel the connection trhorugh her and Abhay voice beeing there, i was like finally they are towards the epic way🥱...Thats when i actually realized this story and show doesnt need extras, its at its best when its mainly on AP, Abhay/Piya with the some portions of directly related other charcaters as Metz, now even Jay and sometimes even Raichands.
Edited by -monus- - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^^Totally seconded, monus!! Tbh, Pia alone could only keep me 'hooked' if I can call it that because I knew somewhere that Abhay would come back but now that he's back, we're still seeing only Abhay or only Pia? It's tough like that because they're the same for me!! And I've decided that only Abhay and only Pia isn't enough anymore. The only thing which can keep me hooked is AbhIya and nothing and no one else. The rest are welcome if they contribute to the main plot else they're fillers for me, as simple as that. But that is just how I view the show now.. 

BTW, congrats on the new thread, all 🤗
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Haha!! Poor Chaksie :P

Well, monus, AP have a long way to go before they can get such scenes. I've often asked myself why AP are taking so long to accept their love when Edwellaand Stelena didn't. Then I remembered that the difference lies in AP being an EK couple :P
It does amaze me at times that despite not being a fan of the show and it's writers in general, how in the world did I manage to get so attached to AP? :P

Tabzie, stop being a stalker and POST 😆

Well, i dont exactly mean such scenes. just visualizing it is enough for now.lol, tbh i am not really that much fan of such scenes but when i see two ppl that would make extremly beautiful and deep one would sure not mind it😉. however i overally mean scenes their kind of story easily should bring along based on *hampire' tradition, not just romance, interactions generally!...but here, we are neaither getting that tradition nor the typical tellwyood slowmotion scenes😳...makes me think maybe Piya should have had a Dupatta after all😆