TOI: Manish's on a break

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Manish's on a break

Shruti JambhekarShruti Jambhekar, TNN | Jun 13, 2011, 12.00pm IST

Anchor-actor Manish Paul looks forward to a break

It has been a busy time for popular anchor and actor Manish Paul for last six months. From anchoring events to award ceremonies to reality show to acting in a soap--this fellow was involved in everything! Pyaar Mein Twist and Dance Ke Superstars kept him on his toes all the time.

But now, Manish is a bit relaxed! He shares, "As Dance Ke Superstars is wrapped and its curtain calls for Pyaar Mein Twist, I will have some time for myself for next few weeks." Ask him on what is he looking forward to take up next and he says, "I'm reading scripts for some films and that apart if any interesting anchoring or acting project on small screen comes to me, I might take it up." Although, Manish feels, "I won't do a fiction show until and unless it is really promising. As it is, Pyaar Mein Twist was a fiction I took up almost after two years."

And when asked him about what went wrong about Pyaar Mein Twist and he tells, "I have no clue what went wrong and I never look at TRPs--those figures don't matter to me. For me, important is enjoying the role which is the creative satisfaction. And that ways, I was really content with the show." Now Manish looks forward to have some good time with his family over this break-time! Meanwhile, let's wait and watch on where do we spot him next!

Posted: 12 years ago
thanxx for sharing the article