Kehtey hai yeh pyaar jisey hum na janey Kab hoga

Bade aache Lagte Hai
Yeh mausam ye baatein or
Tum...😳

Video Update
(By Nipun)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1703299

BALH 9th June 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with Priya all happy and Ram all angry😆 Ayesha say to priya that she has done great job Priya say you are right i am feeling better now. I have never speak to someone like this but now i fell really good😳. Karthik calling Natasha. Priya come and meet her and then she ask him did you fight with someone he say yes if someone will behave bad with ayesha and mom so i how can i tolerate after all i  have learn all this from you. Priya say fighting😆

Ram all in anger ask Vikram to give his hyper tension pill Vikram say relax we will find some solution and don't forget you promise your mom that you will marry Natasha with that guy. Ram say  this marriage will never be happen. I will explain mom and when mom will know that what that girl say mom will understand. How dare she natasha is in so bad condition and that girl is saying in big cities such problem is common 🤣(DDLJG).

Ram telling his  mom but she say let them get married. Ram say you are not understanding they are just interested in money not in marriage. She say you just give them money. The middle class people never seen that much money in their life so anyone gets attracted. Then she say i don't know what they want i just know my daughter love that boy she want to marry him. I can't see my daughter crying and say to Ram to go and talk to kartika parents and she leave(Ajeeb Maa hai🤔). Ram all shocked Vikram come and say you were saying that when mom will know the truth she will get more angry then you but look Ram say shut up🤣 (cutoo😉

At night priya and her father sitting Priya say i am really tired today the whole day get waste. Shipra call her. Her father say at this time why your mother calling  go and listen her first.Priya say ok i will go but first you listen me and forget whatever happens today. Shipra comes with laptop Priya father say you listen her i am going and he leave.

Priya and shipra sitting. Shipra show her pic in laptop and say he is aatish varma he is 37 year old. Priya saw his profile and say but mom he is widower and had 6 year old son. Her mom say so what other thing is perfect and you can compromise. Priya all sad tears in her eyes😒 Shipra say now this will not happen that you are standing and someone tap your shoulder and say excuse me will you marry me and this boy is really good and you also love childrens. Ayesha call shipra she leave. Priya all crying her father comes and ask what happen then he saw laptop and say oh so this is the problem. Then he ask priya to tell him as a friend that which type of boy he like. Priya didn't answer. He say everyone dream of their life partner so you also have dream so tell me . Priya say no i never dream about anyone. Then her father bring her diary. Then priya read her diary😳

Next morning in Ram house Natasha come back in home and ram has arrange all hospital things in home.Natasha say i fell like i am in hospital. Ram say we have to do this. Natasha say i am fine and i have started all my work. Ram say what's the hurry. She say karthik also say same. Ram gets quiet. She say and mom tell me that you are going at karthik place for our marriage talk. Ram sit in bed and say you are small. i have seen whole world i know these type of people. you can do better then that boy. Natasha gets angry and say i just want karthik he is handsome,intelligent and i love him. Ram remember what his father said Flashback has shown. Ram father in hospital telling ram that he has another wife and children and they don't have anything after me and this is your responsibility. Ram father take promise from Ram to take care of his family after him. Flashback over. Natasha saying to fix the marriage.Ram say ok i will.

Priya and his father in police station. Priya say i talk to that man but still he didn't understand. Her father say that man is using all his power in this case and we can't do anything..

Priya on phone going to her home. An old women standing near lift. She ask what happen. The lady say lift is not working. Priya say let me tel watchman she then ask watchman to check, then she remember her father call is still on😆 lady tell her that next week is her grand daughter marriage.. She remember what her mom say BALH song slow version playing in background Ram comes and tap her and say excuse me.

Episode Ends

No Prceap.

Sorry for mistakes

Hope u all like it.

Don't forget to press LIKE button

My comments

OMG love the epi esp last part😍 Finally they saw each other. Ram look sooo cute in anger and suoerb acting my sakshi when she was crying👏👏 will rate 9/10

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks a lot for the quick and wonderful update
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Is there an episode tomeorrow or do we have to wait till next week. They met right at the end! :(
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for nice update, i loved todays show
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Natasha for the wonderful update 😊
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update