Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks Vijay. I hope the person concerned takes heed of your advice.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi All,

I have gone through the entire post. BTW lets get back to the topic.

Believe

The example you gave was in bad taste and one should never post such stuff on a public forum and one should not generalize.

Regarding other members getting personal was due to your fault of generalizing all woman or gal so do remember before you post something like that in future that "What goes round comes back round". Also please note that refrain from sending offensive PMs to any of the members.

Members (especially: Vishesh)

If you find any post objectionable please contact any of the GLobal mods or you can even PM me. See like for now its so difficult removing all the posts as you all quoting each other. It was a very good topic for discussion on Media intrusion in a star's life but look what you all did to it.

So please get back to Topic!

Cheers,
Vijay

yaaar bache log samjsthey nahe hey....dimak dhahi karadiyaaa...........😊

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi All,

I have gone through the entire post. BTW lets get back to the topic.

Believe

The example you gave was in bad taste and one should never post such stuff on a public forum and one should not generalize.

Regarding other members getting personal was due to your fault of generalizing all woman or gal so do remember before you post something like that in future that "What goes round comes back round". Also please note that refrain from sending offensive PMs to any of the members.

Members (especially: Vishesh)

If you find any post objectionable please contact any of the GLobal mods or you can even PM me. See like for now its so difficult removing all the posts as you all quoting each other. It was a very good topic for discussion on Media intrusion in a star's life but look what you all did to it.

So please get back to Topic!

Cheers,
Vijay

thanks vijay...but if possible delete the or move this post to some unknown destination........

thanks

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hum itne SWEET nai ki diabetes ho jaye
Nai itne SALTY ki B.P.badh jaye
Nai itne TASTY ki maza aa jaye
Par hum itne KADWE bhi nahi ki yaad na aaye
😃
sweet freedom thumbnail
so, why has the subject totally changed here 😕
Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

On the subject of media intrusion:

1) Princess Diana's died in a car crash as she was being hounded by the papparazi. Example where the celebrity does NOT seek attention;

2) A few years back, Catherine Zeta Jones had sued a tabloid for publishing some of her private family pictures. Later came out that she had actually sold the rights to that family event to another tabloid and her antics were only becasue she did not get to see any green from the published pictures. Example where the celebrity herself seeks media attention;

3) On media frenzy, George Harrison had once said: We only wanted to be succesful, not famous.