Thanks Zuby Dear for such wonderful update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I liked reading the brief synopsis u wrote about last week.๐Ÿ˜Š
Pooji dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You'll like any crap I write๐Ÿ˜† But you are welcome๐Ÿ˜Š
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Ritz-

awww Zuby that was an amazingly very well written update. ๐Ÿ‘

so that's how D manofies Zuby. Got it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† 
I felt very bad for Priya and her Dad. her mom created such a mess with that accident and she sends Priya and her Dad to go and sort it out. I still have to watch the last part of this episode but I hope they might meet tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜ณ can't wait for tomorrow's epi.

Aww...Welcome,Ritu Sweets. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I always knew you are one cute girl๐Ÿ˜‰ Kaunsa brand ka mascara use karti ho? You have awesome lashes.But dont make sheep eyes at my Sweetheart with those tirchi nazar,haan? I'm already fighting with Nakku, Ana & AppuOuch๐Ÿ˜†
I really felt bad for Priya & her Dad.Here I was expecting sparks to fly but what an awful start!Ouch
Lets see what happens tonite.Ab yeh bhai kahaan se aa gaya yaar? From the TB article it seems Ekta ki typical khichdi is set to begin๐Ÿฅฑ He will be a ghar jamaai kya? The bro I mean?
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Hey Zuby!! Fantoo update re...!! they didnot meet today also na...Ekta and her grand antics๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks Srush honey! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Have not watched her serial before so yet to get traumatised like most here.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ssroomani

Thanks for the update; I really enjoy reading yours after watching the episode the previous night!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

You're welcome๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was a bit disappointed too...I would have preferred fireworks between Ram and Priya , not Shipra!   The small liking I felt for Priya's mom on Thursday evaporated today!  ๐Ÿ˜”  

Sparks toh door Ram's pain was too much.Never expected such a horrible turn of events. It turned bad to worse seeing Priya languishing at the police station.Their helplessness was moving.I too have borne the brunt of apathetic officials at airports & passport offices.

I was amused by some of the events in the episode, not because it was really funny but it was quite OTT at points...like 2 lacs for a dent! ๐Ÿ˜†

Seems it is a veteran actress playing the role.Why then is the acting so rookie?๐Ÿ˜•

I didn't like the sudden change in Ram's attitude...he has reason to want to teach Shipra a lesson, but it looks like he is using his money and power to do it in the wrong way...all that harassment at the police station could have been only at his instigation (maybe it is not! ๐Ÿค” )...which I don't like!  ๐Ÿ˜’

I think we should give him some benefit of doubt.He is mistaken that the entire family is the money hungry kind.Once he comes to know about Priya's plight he is going to kick himself.Cant wait for that.๐Ÿ˜ But poor Priya.Whatever she did to deserve such a psycho Mom

And no precap...waiting for the episode today!
Me too
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

superb update๐Ÿ˜ƒ ZubyDutta๐Ÿค—

Thanks for the compliment & Thalaivar's photo,yaara๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanks for the wonderful update
hey Zuby i have updated my comment...but it is a short one this time...sorry...will do an indepth analysis next time๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Thank you for the fab update Zuby...

Waiting with baited breath for the "Milan" ;)
Hey dear Zuby ๐Ÿค—
Thanx alot for the wonderful update ..u rocked it as always yaar .."sigh miss Tasha so much "
Can't wait till priya and ram first meeting ...let's see what's store in for us ..
Love and hugs
Suhana ๐Ÿค—