Happy Birthday Gene urf Nisha ;) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ankifan

Awww Nisha is a telugite?? πŸ˜ƒ

Yes Divya... You did not knew about this?? I think Lunza also (just for your info πŸ˜›)
Niki even I want such a siggie on my name as well πŸ˜›πŸ˜³...
Aww My name coming up on ArMan's photo 😍
Originally posted by ArManFan1

same wish Niki, do v have to bribe u and aarti to get this done? πŸ˜†

@Rachna: i dint knew rachna , aww even lunza talks telugu, Cool😎, Nice to know it.
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Wait till your b'day or keep an eye on your inbox, fairy might surprise you one day. πŸ˜‰

But seriously yaar I love this siggy, I was tempted to steal it when Aarti sent it to me😈
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Wishing you a Happy Birthday Nisha πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

May joy,smiles and lots of luck
follow you all through the year πŸ˜›.
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Wait till your b'day or keep an eye on your inbox, fairy might surprise you one day. πŸ˜‰

But seriously yaar I love this siggy, I was tempted to steal it when Aarti sent it to me😈

Niki, what about those whose Bday for this year has passed like Rachu and I? Will fairy still visit? I really hope they would πŸ˜›
Haila... fairy got so scared of your demands that fairy ran away from my avi... yeh kya ho gaya...??? πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†

Let me go find my fairy first.. 
BTW Sonii why have you written 'sorry for bujha bujha sa thread'??? Arey its very nice and looking very pretty, sacchi!! β­οΈ Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago

Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

awww Thank you soni πŸ€— πŸ€— seriously i'm soo overwhelmed and happy to be a part of a great PR forum where i able to made such a cutee and nicee friends *wiping happy tears*..dis year has been really  amazing for me in every aspect πŸ˜³

Its my pleasure😳 πŸ€—
You made me senti...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Blow candles and do make a wish πŸ˜ƒsuchhh a yummy cakee thank youu and wish kya maangun?πŸ˜•
Blow candles and wish for more wishes, this is my strategy always...🀣

BTW Sonii why have you written 'sorry for bujha bujha sa thread'??? Arey its very nice and looking very pretty, sacchi!! β­οΈ
Aww thanks πŸ˜³
Actually I had some other plans, which failed at last moment, thats why I was upset, nevertheless,Now I am happy you all liked  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 12 years ago

BTW Sonii why have you written 'sorry for bujha bujha sa thread'??? Arey its very nice and looking very pretty, sacchi!! β­οΈ

I second this πŸ‘πŸΌ
Its a lovely thread Sonii πŸ˜› Fab job πŸ‘πŸΌ