Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Misha/Jay OS; It's The Stranger Again..

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
this OS is a sort-of continuation from my earlier one. 

you need to read it first to understand this. ^^

btw, i have NO IDEA what i've written. 😳 i can't even believe i wrote so much. i felt so epic lazy when i started. -.- so, i guess it's alright if you don't like the thing, i don't, either. ;p

okay, here you go:

''Pia, wait, I'm coming.'' She pushed the accelerator down and wheeled through the roads, trying to balance the phone between her shoulder blade and ear. ''What have you gotten yourself into, this time? Hospital?''

''Misha, I'll explain everything when you come here.'' She paused, looking at the officer who'd just arrived. ''Please come to the hospital fast. And, don't tell mom, dad or Panchi about it. They would get worried for no reason.''

''No reason? Pia, you're in the goddamned hospital, you ran a guy over and you're telling me, NO REASON!? I'm coming there, Pia. Wait.''

''But, Mish-'' Before she could say anything, the officer came and stood in front of her. ''I'll talk to you when you get here.'' She quickly muttered in her phone before hanging up.

''Pia, Pia-'' She yelled angrily. ''Don't shut me out like this.'' She threw the phone at the backseat angrily as she looked around for a parking spot.

''Officer-'' Pia opened her mouth but the officer cut her short.

''Pia Dobriyal, right?''

She nodded.

''I should have known.'' He shook his head. ''Selfish rich brats like you, they drive irrationally and run a guy over and they don't even care.''

''But, sir-''

''We don't want no excuses, miss Dobriyal.'' He snapped. ''You ran a guy over. He could have died. You should be ashamed of yourself. Yet, you think you can talk back at me?''

''I'm not talking back, sir.''

''Yes you are. You know what? All those teenagers like you need to be taught a lesson. You don't play with life, you don't drive rashly, you don't run a guy over. Money can't save you, Dobriyal. You will pay for this.''

''Will you let me expla-?'' She opened her mouth when another voice protested.

''Sir.''

They both looked at the direction of the voice. Jay walked towards them, some papers in his hand. A doctor followed.

''Sir.'' He said again. ''You can't arrest Pia like that.''

The officer looked at him questioningly. ''And, who are you to tell me that?''

''Jay.'' He met his gaze. ''Jay Khurana.'' He pointed to the doctor. ''He ran some blood tests on my brother, Neel, who is in the room right now. He was drunk when the accident happened. It wasn't Pia's fault. You can't arrest her like that.''

He read the papers, his eyes going back to Pia again and again, who looked at Jay gratefully. He brushed her off with his signature attitude look as the officer handed him the papers back.

''I'm sorry, miss Dobriyal.'' His tone was gentle yet firm now. ''You are innocent, sorry for bothering you.''

When he was gone, Pia looked at Jay. ''I'm sorry about your brother..'' Her voice trailed off. She sighed and started again. ''Thanks for what yo-''

''I didn't do it for you.'' He held her gaze for a minute before walking off.

Misha wheeled around the corridors, getting to the reception. ''Do you have any idea where Pia Dobriyal is?''

She pointed at the right without looking up. ''She's near ward 506. There's an investigation going on so I'll suggest you wait here.''

She ran towards the ward mentioned. Upon reaching there, she found no trace of police. Pia was sitting in the corner, fidgeting with her mobile. She looked up at Misha and sighed. ''Why don't you ever pick your darned phone up?''

''Sorry. It's in the backseat.'' She muttered. ''Are you okay?''

''Yeah.''

''What happened? Tell me everything.''

''Well, the police did come here, and they thought I ran him over. And then, Jay came-''

''Who's Jay?'' She asked, confused.

''This'guy.'' She brushed it off. ''And, he told them that his brother was drunk when the accident happened, and it's not my fault.''

''Oh.'' She took a deep breath in relief. ''Okay, let's go home now. People must be worrying.''

Pia tried getting up but her head felt heavy. Misha noticed her discomfort. ''Are you okay?''

''Yeah, I'm..'' She tried to get up again, but her knees wouldn't budge.

''Do you want me to get you a doctor?''

''No-''

''Chill, Pia, I'll get a doctor, wait.'' She looked around, there was no one in sight. She ran towards the first corridor where she could see people. Right when she wheeled right, she ran into someone. The brown packet he was carrying fell down and the medicines scattered everywhere. She bent down and groaned. ''Can't you see while you wa-''

She lifted her head up, and froze. Those eyes..

She had definitely seen them before..

He blinked. ''Excuse me? There's my brother lying there on the hospital bed.'' He picked the medicines up, and straightened.

She fumbled. She knew this guy..the stranger'the cliff'the ride back home..the phone call..''I know you.''

He was moving away already. He stopped, facing the opposite way, closed his eyes momentarily, the cold mask wearing off, his eyes which had gone warm and inviting went glacier green again. ''You do?'' He turned around, smirking. ''One of my ex-girlfriends, maybe? Did I sleep with you or something? I'm sorry, do you actually expect me to remember all of thos-''

''Wait, wait, wait.'' She blinked. What was this? This guy was a far cry from the guy who helped her that day.. ''What the f**k? Listen, Mr-'' She paused, she didn't even know this guy's name.

''Jay. Jay Khurana.'' He muttered proudly.

She blinked. First, he saved her and then her sister, and then all this attitude for nothing' ''Mr-Khur-jaana whatever, all I want to say is-'' Her words died in her throat when she noticed his harsh glare. ''I.. ''

''Can you hurry up, Dobriyal?'' He spat the last word out.

''What's your problem, huh?'' Anything forming in her throat that was even close to a thanks died. ''I'm trying to thank you here, and you keep giving me that attitude.''

''You are my problem.'' He snapped angrily. ''You, and the other Dobriyals. The bloody Dobriyals.''

''Jay.'' She paused, she'd never seen anyone so angry.

He reached out and grabbed her, pulling her along himself. ''Don't. If you're trying to thank me, don't. I remember I helped you that day. You know what? I regret saving you. I should have let you suffer, you Dobriyals deserve to suffer.''

With that, he let her go with a jerk. She fumbled off-balance, and looked up, glaring at him. T annoyed her, but this guy '''What the hell do you think of yourself? I won't have died if you hadn't helped me that day. I don't need to thank you for whatever you did, because it meant nothing to me.''

He clenched his fists, anger rising up in him with every passing second. Misha looked at him, no longer angry, just confused. ''Why do you hate us so much?'' She asked, her voice a notch softer, yet firm.

He chuckled. ''They're just so.. typical.'' He shrugged. ''Your elder sister, Panchi Dobriyal, she's a ..'' He looked up at Misha. ''You know, the S word. Bloody casanova. She broke Neel's heart today, and that's why..'' His voice trailed off.

She opened her mouth to say something when he began again. ''And, your younger sister, Pia Dobriyal. She's full of herself and bratty. For her, fashion, clothes, and mirror are the only good things about life.''

''She's not like that-''

''And now, coming to you, you-'' He looked at her, who was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed across her chest.

''Me?''

''You-'' He paused.

''You don't even know me.'' She shrugged, calm despite herself. ''You don't know my sisters, either. Remember the last time, you told me to think things through, consider my sister's point of view before I end up blaming my whole family?'' She paused. ''Well, think through, yourself. They're not that bad, neither am I.''

He looked up at her, wondering why is she so civil to him despite the way he behaved? She shrugged in response before walking off.

''That's not the only reason I hate the Dobriyals, Misha.'' He muttered to himself. ''My dad got killed because that girl fell in love with a vampire.'' He looked away, shutting his eyes against the pain it brought. ''I want to see Pia suffer just like me and Neel did, that's the only goal.'' He looked at the duo, sitting on the bench in another corridor. ''And, I guess I know just who to use to hurt her'''

NOT TO BE CONTINUED. Bwhahahaha.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
res
neend aayi hai
sone do ankeshwari
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is different okay :Jay  will be good 4 Misha...

Now the OS :It was great reading it..😊  Great job.👏👏👏
--sunshine-- thumbnail
And why do u alws say not to be cont I hate u and its awesome will leave bade wala comment after some sleep
Akankshaa. thumbnail
lmao, i continue only when i can think of something. :p chalo, main bhi chali sone.. nini aayi. 

@selinapiya : thanks a lot, girl. 🤗 like most of the people here think, us who love jay don't want him opposite pia. so, yeah, this was to sort of calm them down. :p

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ITS NYC... U SHOULD CONTINUE... MISHA N JAY... THATS GUD ONE...
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Woahhh! That was awesome 😃 And you better continue this 😳 😉 Even though I currently ship Jiya I wouldn't mind Jisha in the future <333

-Nidz
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Darn Aku. Good good. I had something else in mind but yours is good too... Guess Misha and Jay will be good for one another. I want to write an OS too... But it will be different. Hope you dont mind. (I know you wont but still tumhare sath formality karne kitna boring he! Lol)
Akankshaa. thumbnail
@meena and akshi : thank you! 🤗

@artemis : thanks!

@nidheya : thank you!<3 lol, i'm not continuing this! 😆 lmao, i'm on for jiya or jisha anyday :p 

@paradisekiss : thank you, thank you! lol, you're free to write whatever you want, no need to be formal. :p 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Way to go Akku! Now you give me inspiration!! Guess will try to get out of my WB...:P