Posted: 12 years ago
Bade aache Lagte Hai
Yeh dharatee ye nadiyaa ye rainaa aur
Tum...😳

Video Update
(By Nipun)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1696950

BALH 1st June 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with Priya and her useless father is doing Yoga (why are they using KMH2 music😡)Her father call her and say what will you do next Priya say after yoga classes i will go to coaching and then mother boutique i have to help mother He say i am asking you something else yesterday i give you lecture but you didn't understand have you think about your marriage (Yeh bhuda tou pechey hi par gaya hai😆) she say u again started then their yoga sir ask them to stop talking priya say to her father you are just like my coaching students they don't have interest in studies and you don't have in Yoga😆 from tomorrow you will not come with me Priya gets up and leave her father go beside her asking the same question they meet a couple in the garden the man have some history with Priya or her father cuz they were not happy seeing that man but girl is Priya friend her name is shurti Priya leave as she was getting late and her father ask shurti to find a guy for Priya she say ok i know one man i will set priya meeting with him today

Scene shifted to Ram who is sitting back in car with some girl Vikram is driving neha is sitting with him Vikram and Neha is happy that they are comfortable so soon vikram look them from mirror but neha goes mad and says stop the car and goes out from the car😆 Vikram goes behind her and ask what happen she say you were checking that girl🤣

Ram alone in car with that girl and Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho song is playing in radio and that girl say your company is so romantic and Ram is getting uncomfortable and say we should go in resteruant😆(OMG he is so cute) Neha in restaurant vikram running behind her she and priya cross each other

Priya friend say for 4 chair table priya say why 4 we are 3 then she herself say that you guyz again started and this time you lie with me shurti say if i tell u truth you have never come here. Then they all sitting in table priya say nothing will happen in all this shurti say but this time i have a feeling that you will get that person today who will change your life same time Ram enter BALH is playing in background 😳 Ram and that girl is sitting in the restaurant she say you were taking me in five star hotel but this small restaurant is also OK Ram then ask waiter to bring boil water for him then he take out his tablet and say this is for energy and this i will take after water😆 then he say actually i need everything clean 🤣 then waiter bring water he say don't you clean glass in this restaurant then he himself clean the glass🤣 (i guess when he is not interested he start cleaning glass)

Priya sitting with her friends the guy come his name is Vishal Shurti him with everyone and then both her friends left her alone with that guy on the other hand that girl is blabbering and
calling him handsome and saying that he has maintained very well and she is all interested in ram business

Vikram is knocking washroom door and calling Neha (she is so stupid😡) Vishal ask priya that what you think that there should b any connection between two people she say yes it is important but two people are same that is not possible their nature choice can b difference they can't understand each other whole life but if they have connection then that difference is not important. Vishal then point to Ram table and say look at that girl she is super model but whom she is sitting is almost 40 above and definitely he will b rich that's why she is sitting with him u tell me what connection they will have Priya say i don't know what connection they have but if there is so then there age and thinking difference is no important and if there is no connection
then that their is no future in that relation (Sakshi is looking gorgeous😳)

Vishal say to priya that you are very good if i have a choice so i will choose that type of girl i have work in my whole life but now i want some young girl in my life that make my like beautiful priya all get sad he say sorry to her and say we are not made for each other. On the other hand Ram tell that girl i have lost all my money in wrong investments that girl get shocked her father call and she goes out saying that there is no signal😆

Vishal comes back to Ram and ask for that girl Ram say she goes out for phone but will not come back priya say to Vishal that i appreciate you tell truth Vishal leave Ram say neha is still angry Vishal say now i will not go he ok let me see her Priya also goes to washroom and is all crying Ram knocks the door and say darling i am her why you gets angry BALH song played😳

Episode Ends

Precap

Priya waking with her father and say i cant marry like this i mean there should be something in that man that i don't love him in first meeting but i should have trust. Ram is coming from other side

Sorry for the mistakes
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will watch for the cuteness of Ram, and I am ashamed to say that I wipe glasses too when I go to restaurants, and plates and cutlery...I don't trust the dishwashers.😆
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I can't wait to watch Ram. I am so glad that he's back.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much...

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update!!!! Ram chhaaa gaya😍
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Arshi_sahni

thnx for the update!!!! Ram chhaaa gaya😍

Thanks for the update😊
Absolutely Arshi ...He rocked it...can't wait to see Ram and Priya together ... it will be😳😍
Edited by cuterosy - 12 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Natasha thanx alot for the wonderful update🤗Ram is a sweetheart ...😉 ...But iam feeling bad for priya...I hope they meet soon ...😃...Lets see hopefully by nxt week atleast😆...Considering its Ekta"s drama...😳...U rocked the update ...Looking forward for tomorrow"s update 🤗👍🏼
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Dear😊
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for  the update