Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ujwala444

he endin is too good. u should forward it to ekta

😲😲😲 She is the best!!!!
bikerider thumbnail
πŸ€—  thanks for such a nice ff.
I understand when you said you were blown by the promos.
But  i was not bought by those promos πŸ˜†  i had learnt my lesson about k-serial a lot  which i could not forget so  i did not watch the initial epis at all i was on and off. But i read your FF everyday 😳

I wish ekta  adds all the dramas required for the daily shows but does not over does it and  takes ideas from your FF like the NGO one she took and keep us entertained.

I would love if you write one more FF
once again thanks for entertaining us.πŸ‘
I will miss the FF 😭

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  Jayati

I have read many stories in IFand written a few myself. But yours was just superb and got me addicted to it more than the show.
What really hooked me was the characterisation of Ram and Priya and Deepha.
All three very strong and standing by their principles and convictions.

The way you wrote these chapters was building a house brick by brick and with lots of love and care. I really enjoyed this journey of Ram and Priya.

The way you ended it was very fitting. Everyone  is happy and satisfied. Life will teach  its own lessons to those  who live fast  and aspire too much at the cost of others.

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful end  πŸ‘...  good to see Ram taking step quite intelligently  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
& priya supporting her throughout  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ram still gets irritated with sudhir πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.liked Ram's future plan of completing graduation & baby sitter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
all the best for their future  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

In the end can only say...The whole story  had been a journey πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ & I as  reader njoyed it  😳😳... loved the storyline, concept everything  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... In short "Bade ache lagte hain" 😳😳
πŸ˜ƒwill look forward to a new1 from u soon 😳😳

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful closure to the story called Twist in DestinyπŸ‘
I specially liked Deepaji's speech.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nilesh & Eva have to see the world now thru their own glasses & they have to earn their success hard way just like Ram did.
When u are on top,its very difficult to quit everything & distance urself,but Ram did that,he knew what holds more priority in his life now-Priya & their baby who is yet to come.
Vikram got his kids back,he is happy & content.
Everybody is satisfied,& loved the way u ended it with Ram saying -Bade achche lagte ho😳

Thanks a lot for this wonderful FF .
 Loved ur potrayal of Ram,Priya,Deepaji,Vikram,Ayesha,Rumna,Priya's parents & everyone else.πŸ‘
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Yes ur FF is alwz amazing i hv read ur story its really awesome...u hv dn a grt job...