Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Boring, Boring episode.

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
And the bhoot has arrived, what a stupid track

It was all about Gopi and the bhoot.

No one noticed Gopi's odd behavior when she was serving tea, but our Ahemji did ask her what happened to her and if she was Ok, 10 seconds worth, rest of it🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Buy the sounds of it another epsiode I shall not be watching.I hope this ghost track doesn't drag.
I've got a horrible feeling that they (urshi) are going to make Gopi go mad 😭
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So Ahem noticed Gopi's expression but paid little attention to it.  He was distracted with his phone.

No one else took her seriously.

Hopefully this track will end tomorrow.

Agreably, this is a sheer waste of film reel.

However, if this works towards bringing Gohem together then it is well worth a watch.

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

So Ahem noticed Gopi's expression but paid little attention to it.  He was distracted with his phone.

However, if this works towards bringing Gohem together then it is well worth a watch.

Agree with you swasthi.. I just hope this isnt like the sandook track going on forever...

Also, the only saving grace was Aham noticing Gopi was acting weird .. n yes if this brings Aham n Gopi together in a couple of days say by the end of next week.. then this would be enjoyable.. if this works otherwise then I wont be wasting anymore time ...
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

Yeah somewhere inside me I cling on to the hope, that all this nonsense and kalkaris will bring gohem together.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The episodes are getting worse, they are ruining the show.
tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are ruining the show!!!! CV's have really really gone mad!!!! No hopes at all
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes just stupid crap episode
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the CV's may be trying to use this track to try and bring Ahem and Gopi closer whilst at the same time exposing Urmila and Rashi. Eventually Gopi's own behaviour will be noticed, she'll tell them about the bhoot they won't believe her except Ahem who might have noticed something odd, then he might start paying closer attention to things and talks to Gopi and then they come up with a plan that exposes everything and during this they have a few close moments and Ahem begins to fall for her