Roshni is passionate about food

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Roshini is passionate about food

The beautiful Roshni Chopra loves good food and enjoys whipping up some tasty dishes whenever she finds the time.

So, it is no surprise that the actress grabbed the opportunity to anchor the cooking based game show Ready Steady Cook on Sanjeev Kapoor's FOODFOOD channel.

Talking about the show, Roshini smiles, "I enjoy cooking a lot, so I knew that hosting such a show would be a fun experience. I also liked the concept of the show which involves live audience voting for their favourite contestants."

Speaking about her favourite episodes, the actress reveals, "The episode that featured celebrity couples is my favourite. It was fun shooting with Tanaz- Bakhtiyaar, Rajesh- Madhavi and others. I also loved the episode featuring my Pyaar Mein Twist co-stars Manish Paul and Bharti Singh."

While speaking about Pyaar Mein Twist, the actress adds, "The show will be ending soon but it has been a memorable experience for me. I enjoyed playing Rekha and gelled well with the cast."

While Roshni is a little sad about the recently launch Pyaar Mein Twist ending so soon, she also has some reasons to smile. An excited Roshni reveals, "My team Shreyas Chi Mandli has made it to the finals of Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla. My team members and I are all geared up for the finale. We will surely give it our best shot."

As for future projects on TV, Roshni quips, "I am looking forward to any project that inspires me. It need not be just something to do with cooking, comedy or dancing. I am game for anything exiting."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Roshini-is-passionate-about-food&xfile=2011/June/News_20110601_1
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago