FF..*Pyar ki yeh daastan*Mera Ishq Sufiyana..Pg 47 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone :) well...for the first time i am trying my hand at a story for a mature and adorable couple...RAM AND PRIYA ...i am quite apprehensive and hope u all wil find the story convincing :D part 1 coming soon...😳

*~*FF..Pyar ki yeh daastan*~*

I N D E X

Part 1...PKYD...pg 1...

Jab raya met...pg 8...

Ishq hua...pg 11... 

Feeling LOVE...Pg 13...

Kuch is tarah Pg 18...

True Love...Pg 21...😛

Blood line...Pg 24...

Dil ka rishta..Pg 27..😳

Pasand...Pg 30...😳

Jo tumko ho pasand...Pg 33...😳

Together forever...Page 34...😳

By hook or by crook...Page 36...😛

Always by ur side...Pg 37...😳

Shall we Dance...Pg 42...😳

When Past Takes...Pg 45...😳

Mera Ishq Sufiyana...Pg 47...😳

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the links of My other FF,SS, OS on RAYA in case anybody is interested in reading them😳

Edited by Ashima_Mishal - 12 years ago
Wow FF that will be Awesome 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏

i am waiting 😳

Great would love to see your take on the FF.. I hope the creatives pick some ideas from it !!

The first FF is coming... wow!!!!!!! waiting eagerly... start sooon...and All The Best...
hi, i am vidushi.
plz add me to your pm list...
ASHIMA
 congrats in advance . Go for it . I presume already the wheels and the cogs of your story are rotating fast and furious in your mind. Waiting for the release of the first FF of this forum. Add me in ur pm list. thanz.
Hi everyone :) well...for the first time i am trying my hand at a story for a mature and adorable couple...RAM AND PRIYA ...i am quite apprehensive and hope u all wil find the story convincing :D part 1 coming soon...😳

I N D E X

Part 1...PKYD...pg 1...

Jab raya met...pg 8...

Ishq hua...pg 11... 

Feeling LOVE...Pg 13...

Kuch is tarah Pg 18...

True Love...Pg 21...😛

Blood line...Pg 24...

Dil ka rishta..Pg 27..😳

Pasand...Pg 30...😳

Jo tumko ho pasand...Pg 33...😳

Together forever...Page 34...😳

By hook or by crook...Page 36...😛

Always by ur side...Pg 37...😳

*WHEN PAST Takes a call*...Pg 45

Edited by Ashima_Mishal - 12 years ago
It begins from the scene where vikram makes ram agree to go out on dinner with them...its evening...and a scene in vikram's house neha is pacing from one corner of the hall to other and talking on phone to priya who is an old college friend of hers while vikram is busy playing video games with his son...he hears neha tell priya-- Dekh main jaanti hoon ki tu bahot busy rehti hai...aur apney liye waqt nikaalna tere liye paap hai par yaar...aaj tnh sunday hai...aur i am sure din bhar mein tv apna saara kaam niptaa chuki hogi...ISILIYE BAS!..TU RAAT KO HUMAREX SAATH DINNER PAR CHAL RAHI hai and thats it!...PRIYA smiles and says-- neha samjha kar na...aaj nahin...mujhe maa ke saath next round ke liye dresses dekhni hai...aur uske baad...

PRIYA'S DAD Who knew that priya's opinion seldom mattered to his wife and younger daughter...steps forward and taking the phone from her says to neha-- Priya aayegi neha...main bhejoonga...tum chinta matt karo...INSPite of protests frnm priya neha thanks her dad and asks her tn be ready at 8 and that they would pick her up from her house...

Priya tries to reason out with her father but finding him not ready to change his mind she makes her way to her room...the sky outside was getting dark and priya stood staring at her reflection in the mirror...she looked stunning in the violet and pink chudidaar and kali kameez (which they showed in yesterday's precap)...her little sister's word echoed in her head as she had said about getting married and then find someone for priya...

WITH EVERYONE AROUND smile was a permanent thing on priya's face...no matter what people said...no matter how much they hurt her...priya always wore a smile to hide her pain from all whom she cared for...

When ALONE...all those hurtful things came back to her lyk a storm...and the loneliness that engulfed her heart...made her feel the emptiness within which she always tried hard to accept...the cool breeze blows across her long hair as she stands at the window staring at the dark night...

There in kapoor mansion u see ram stands at the window side in his room gazing out at the sky too...he recalls all the madness and fun vikram had with his family...a slight smile crosses his face which vanishes the next instant...as he remembers vikram telling him at the wedding as to how foolish he was to be mad about those who didnt even treat him as family...the cool breeze blows and ram closes his eyes...hurt by what all vikram had said..

.but not because he was harsh...but because He knew that his friend was right!...all these years since his mother died and his father married again...ram had tried everything to make a place in his step mother's heart...he would do anything to bring a smile on her face and always craved for appreceation and love from her...tonight as he stood alone...he felt the pain he never showed and as he realised the reality check which his friend often gave him was unfortunately right...he wished that somehow...one fine day...he would be cared for too and matter to someone too...the song plays in background *badey achchey lagtey hain...yeh dharti...yeh nadiyan aur Tum* as you see priya get into the car with neha and vikram while there ram too walks across the dimly lit hallway of his house...reaches outside and gets into the car to drive to the hotel...looking forward to dine with his best friend and not knowing...THAT SOON LIFE WAS GOING TO CHANGE FOR HIM...FOREVER...

At the hotel...u see vikram...neha and priya talking at the table...priya asks where the kids were and before vikram says anything neha replies --kal school hai unka aur aditya ki kuch tabiyat bhi theek nahin thi..isliye nahin laaye...priya smiles and as ram enters the hotel...vikram who was sitting facing the entrance...finds it hard to curtail his excitement...VIKRAM HAD SHARED RAM'S heartbreak once again...thanks to his mom...with neha...and all night the two tried to figure out some way to find a perfect match for ram...it was then that neha had mentioned her friend priya...and how family oriented she was lyk ram...vikram was happy to hear that and together...they decided to let the two meet...and give it a try...not having the slightest idea...that they were going to hit bingo soon...

Hey Ashima_Mishal!!!
My name is Zeba!!
Great start to the FF. The story really looks promising.
I look forward to the next update.

😊
Hey priya updted first part i hope its convincing :D