The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Hiya Folks,

How are you all doing ๐Ÿค—?  There are times when we watch new movies and there are times when we watch older movies.  Often times we end up discussing the new movies on this forum, however, we leave behind the older movies.  Hence, this thread is being opened to allow members to share what South Indian moive they have LAST WATCHED!!  You need not give any review, and can simply state the movie and/ or share your freelings about the movie ๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

Hope you guys have a great time sharing the last movie you watched with your fellow members. 

**Credits to: Preity_Zinta**
For coming up with this idea on the Hollywood forum!

Thank you,

The last movie I watched was Aadukalam.  I really enjoyed the movie! 
just watched Ko Yesterday...amazing movie๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I saw KO too. Amazing one.

In malayalam it was traffic.
Tht was like months ago i guess๐Ÿ˜†
My last movie was Engayum Kadhal..nice story with no villains and excellent songs๐Ÿ˜›
^ me also ...engeyum kadhal was the last film i watched :) Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago
Watched 100% love..This is My Last Movie..Its Very Nice and Enjoyable and Good Songs..Both NC and Thamanna Acted Very Well...Good Movie Edited by ZKuMaRkZ - 12 years ago
I last watched Kavalan.

I felt it is a nice movie different from Vijay Genre. Only thing ending was kind of weird - like a unreal part but rest are ok.

Another movie I watched in TV was Dharmathin Thalaivan (Old Rajini movie)

Could not believe how kushboo(Apparently first movie) and Prabhu look so slim. Nice movie - good acting by Suhasini as well no questio nabout superstar.
The last movie that I watched was Eesan.. the stroyline was nice but the first half is a little bit boring...

And I watched Ankit, Pallavi and friends in TV (didn't watch it until finish...hehe) But the hero look alike DID fame Jai...๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by LoveViShalini - 12 years ago
today, i watched Nerruku Ner again - Tamil film...good film...Surya's first film...it was really funny and cute seeing Vijay and Surya fight...they are so young that they look so different esp surya...
a few weeks back, i watched Maska - Telugu film...i have watched it before but felt like watching it again because i like Raam as an actor...
Edited by HoneyLimeUsha - 12 years ago