Bade Achche Lagte Hain Written Update 30 May - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

I am here roaming around IF as usual, haunting the walls in the hopes of finding some kind of distraction πŸ˜› and I am fine btw, thanks for asking 😊

Ninaitha maadiri kidaikkum--->well adekelam mugha rasi venumπŸ˜‰ but I believe nambe valkhai nambe kaiyule iruku, analum Bhagwan yena yeldhirukaru, yarukum tereyadhu πŸ˜†
so I guess I will continue to haunt the forums πŸ˜†

The forum seems like merger of Bandini, LTL and other shows, it's so nice to see everyone here πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the update..nice work
Thank for tje update Zuby, loved the opening of the update, beautifull words used by you and loved your comments . . .

πŸ€—Awww thank u teacher jee😳 You honestly think I would do written updates for a show called that?🀣🀣🀣 Patil Saab ke gham mental balance kho chuki hoon lekin itne bure din bhi nahi aaye hain mereπŸ˜†
I took it up as a therapeutic solution for all that happened to us.I tried everything else.Nothing works.But I will be particularly careful not to attch myself emotionally to this show.I wanted to surprise you but they put up my name long back on the updaters listπŸ˜†
I can't tell you how nostalgic I was feeling when I saw the friend hurting & praying for Ram.😭 I miss D Sweetheart & Baaji Bhai😭😭😭

your welcome D sweetheart. 😳 LOL I was surprised to see your name in the updaters list. So it was still a surprise seeing u here. aww even u were nostalgic seeing Ram and his friend. 😭 I missed D-B so much even I watched that scene. I just hope Ekta develops their friendship well. 😳 it'll be a treat to see Ram being supported by his friend since his family doesn't care at all about him. Looking forward to your Monday updates. u r going to rock D sweetheart. 😳 πŸ˜‰
@ZubyDutta - This first episode gives the viewer an impression that there is a soulful relationship to be explored ahead.  Love the mature couple, they will bring more depth of love and caring into the story because of the life experiences and ability to deal with they would have already learned. Thanks so much for your beautiful intriguing WU as you have always done.  Luv Aneesa