Karol Bagh Family Reunion! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello KBians.

This is a reunion for all the members who we had.
It's a chance to cherish the moments spent together.

First off, a rememberance for Raksha di.
We luv u di and hope u are safe next to God.

Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago

Finally celebration started...    

Hello my dear dear KBians...      

I know you all will come here today...because no one wants to miss such a chance.

But I have to go now...have a class test tomorrow.

Bye for now...will come tomorrow.

Missing you di.. 

Edited by -Rumi- - 12 years ago
Hi to all here!! its g8 to get back here after so many days! got nostalgic with old Memories... it was a superb time with u all!
We love u Raksha di n this forum is all because of you,hope you r somewhere around us n your soul is in peace

Hello Kbians its good to be here again...hope u all r doing good...memories r back running in my heart n mind... just love this forum n its people...
Hallo my dear Kbians, I am very happy to attent the celebration with all of you. Hope all are doing very well. Sweet memmeries of our beloved Raksha is always with us. We all love and missing you dear Raksha.From this Kb forum I got such sweet and good friends. Norani, Uneka where are you? waiting for you for celebration, come soon.

1st : Thanks dear Shankar for this innovative ideas. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ

2nd : Missing you dearest Raksha 😭 πŸ˜­. You left me with your good memories kept in my heart.

3rd : Sorry for being late in joining the celebration. Got to settle works first and happy to be here and not missing the fun.

4th : Dear Rumi, enjoying your hillarious πŸ˜† emoticons. You are always here for KB πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ and do come back after your test because we are celebrating it more than one day. All the best.

5th : Dear Nisha and Neetu, have been reading some old posts and like your comments. We are a big KB πŸ€— family although I am a late KBians. Been a silent reader and start commenting post Mili's track. Glad to see both of you here,

6th : Dear Kalika, I have come. we have been friends due to KB and got to give credit to KB IF β€οΈ for that.

7th : Sorry, where are the other KBians β“ Do come ; Uneka, Sucheta, Vinolya etc etc etc.

8th : However so, lets continue our celebraton πŸ₯³

Edited by norani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by norani

1st : Thanks dear Shankar for this innovative ideas. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ

2nd : Missing you dearest Raksha 😭 πŸ˜­. You left me with your good memories kept in my heart.

3rd : Sorry for being late in joining the celebration. Got to settle works first and happy to be here and not missing the fun.

4th : Dear Rumi, enjoying your hillarious πŸ˜† emoticons. You are always here for KB πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ and do come back after your test because we are celebrating it more than one day. All the best.

5th : Dear Nisha and Neetu, have been reading some old posts and like your comments. We are a big KB πŸ€— family although I am a late KBians. Been a silent reader and start commenting post Mili's track. Glad to see both of you here,

6th : Dear Kalika, I have come. we have been friends due to KB and got to give credit to KB IF β€οΈ for that.

7th : Sorry, where are the other KBians β“ Do come ; Uneka, Sucheta, Vinolya etc etc etc.

8th : However so, lets continue our celebraton πŸ₯³

I am back dear...And finally my class ended today.

What a dance @ rumidiπŸ˜†Thanks norani! Ur posts are equally G8πŸ‘

Originally posted by Nisha1994

What a dance @ rumidiπŸ˜†Thanks norani! Ur posts are equally G8πŸ‘

🀣

I like this emo Nishu   πŸ€£

Edited by -Rumi- - 12 years ago
⭐️Congrats Rumidi! u turned into IF ROCKER in such a less time! wow!πŸ‘