Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF : And I will be waiting-B3 - Updtd-Pg149 - Page 57

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The next update , as in, the first update of  Book 4 is coming up by tomorrow afternoon.

Love and luck always,❤️
God bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
vl b waiting poco di...fr ansh n abhiya...!
in 1st update f dis ff want more abhiya part..if possible...!Edited by sukugeny - 11 years ago
DreamySN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Hey Guys,

I  read all your comments and am sorry that i don't get to reply to them - but trust me, they do help me shape the story ahead. Yes, its time for Book 4 and i will be grateful if anyone of you can open a new thread for me and send me the link so that i can post the new update there.

Spoilers  of book 4 :

Tanushree and Sam's child will endanger Tanushree's life but the pentagon will want the baby at any cost and Sam will be in a fix. Abhay will reach the ring and the scroll. Anushka will return and Abheer's life will never be the same again and he will get even more evil in frustration to counter his emotions for her. Anushka hates him to the extent that the first time she sees him, she sets him on fire. Piya will get to see two Abhays and will go mad with fear -and Abhay will have to erase her fear. Master of Bolshvas will be revealed . The secrets of Slayers will be out and Daksh will be a revelation. The Dobriyaals will fall apart completely , thanks to Abheer. Kabir and Zeenia will have an emotional goodbye and Kabir will realize that he can never have Anushka either.
Misha will go against Anushka and Abhay for Abheer, ultimately succumbing  to her fatal attraction towards him but even there  , a twist is waiting that Abheer may not like.

Thanks for sticking around, darlings.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Can't wait to read the Book 4. It is surely going to be better than ever; even more darker and full of emotions, revenge and action!

Congratulations on your new book and never stops writing.

Yyahan pe koi producer, director hain kya???. please iss story ko leke show banaao. SuperHit guaranteed :)

Edited by Precious_Pal - 11 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haaye... I want the pregnancy secret out... Jaldi kar na Poco!!
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PinkChocolate

The next update , as in, the first update of  Book 4 is coming up by tomorrow afternoon.

Love and luck always,❤️
God bless everyone. 🤗

Tum aur tumhara tomorrow😛. Ek hafte ke baad aa jaye toh bhi ganimat hai.😆

Update kar do nahi toh Book 4 thread siraf congrats and update soon se bhar jaayega.😆
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey pleeez pm me too...
i realy luv dis FF...
hv read ol da updates till now...
u knw i have been a silent reader of dis FF since ages...
i use to bookmark dis FF n visit it every day to c if u hv updatd or not...
but now i was scared...what if u make a new link i don't come to knw only...??
continue sooon...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
The link to book 4 is here:

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
The link to book 4 is here:

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone were discussing spoilers and I was confused where they were as I searched all the pages of book 4. And Here they were..

Misha will give into her temptation and will go against her friends..guess that's because of piya's truth.
Annie will return and set Abheer on fire!!! That's something to watch out.
But what's even more curious to me is the identity of the Master.. Is it Daksh?? Since you said he'll be a revelation.

Can't wait for the secrets to be out..

Poco, have a request, can you just tell us what are the faces you imagine for the character in this FF, like for Abheer, Sambhav, Daksh and his siblings and others?
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
150+ pages. Closed.