AbhIya FF : And I will be waiting-B3 - Updtd-Pg149

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi!

Important Links :

Book 1 :

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1536626

Book 2 :

Story so far ( Hard work at synopsis done by Eliza Puttar)

Anushka manages to erase abhay's memory about pia and make him fall for maithli all over again. Maithli threatens her to do this, as she knows about her darkest secret. Anushka has been cursed by the mistress of spices, and she cant have any contact with the spices. She goes back to the mistress to ask for forgiveness and get released from the curse. Zeenia, a keeper is taking care of anushka's body and her loved ones as anushka's soul is away, and she gets along for the ride. Abhay knows there's something wrong with him and everyone is hiding things from him. His mind has forgotten pia, but his heart hasn't. her heart calls out to him, and he cannot ignore the feeling. Meanwhile maya has been haunting sam, and tells him that karma will get the good of him. T being a mutant bloshva, is on the horns of a dilemma. She doesn't want to betray sam, and nor can she say a no to her clan, it's a case of any port in the storm. Sam finds solace in t. he looks at her as himself. On the other hand after many sour experiences with sam and t, misha makes peace with them. Abheer- abhays brother, is here to control abhay's powers. Abhay is the most powerful vampire, with a lot of evil powers. His powers r kept safe in a ring by anushka, and abhay has no clue about this. This is why every supernatural wants to be the one who can control him. Abheer meets misha and she is stunned by his charm. She is both scared and attracted towards him. Abheer wants to use her, as she is closest to the whole gang. Abheer is another powerful being,  who plays with hearts and not minds. He drinks the blood of supernaturals, which gives him the power to deal with each and every kind of them, with his mindgames. Sam is very worried for misha, and there is a ritual done to save her from abheer's manipulations. T helps mish and is in danger herself. thats when sam saves her. But will the ritual work, as who knws if abheer had to use his charm, or was mish already attracted to him. Abhay wants to know the truth that is hidden from him, and he hates getting closer to maithli. He refuses to sleep with her, which annoys the hell out of her. He is trying his best to get stuff out of pia, and she is trying her best to hide everything from him. She is in a situation where there are two equally unpleasant alternatives. 

BOOK 3 :

Dobriyaal Mansion

Misha looks at him half-horror and half-shock as she steps in and he walks towards her. She realizes that she is not feeling brain-drained or helplessly cornered anymore on seeing him . That whiff of utter submission that she had felt on seeing Abheer for the first time was no longer there. Hmm. So,  T's blood could actually deflect his powers. Not bad.

Abheer ( looking down at her wrist and grinning )- Hmm. Blood of a Bolsh vampire? You actually got that on you to save yourself from me?...( smiles)'I scare you? Or are your friends scared that I may do something to you? WOW! And to think that I haven't even lifted a finger to do anything.

Misha ( in a controlled tone )- Shut the hell up, Abheer! Now , that you know my senses are going to work in perfect sync with my brain without your magical boo boo interrupting it, tell me. What are you doing in my house?  Is it because I came to your house and you are here to crib to my Dad, you good-for-nothing -green-eyed-fair-skinned monster!

Abheer ( blinking his eyes at her innocently)- Wow! You notice me so well? I mean, such physical detailing? '(Misha wants to ram his head into the wooden case behind him)' and did I hear you right, lamb? You came to my house? You mean my whitey-whitey estate? When?

Misha is stunned to hear his skilled play of innocence. Was this some kind of an ugly joke?

Misha ( crossing her arms across her chest )- Dude, if you are trying to tell me that you have forgotten that I was at your place , then , I guess ' poor joke.

Abheer ( furrowing his eye brow )- Marijuana? Pot? What's your kick that you are talking so delusional, woman'.oops'.girlie? I don't remember you coming to my house at all. Do you even know where my house is?

Misha ( lashing back )- Of course I do! It is called some White thingy estate and you have these amazing farms in there' a huge white house'. Animals and farmers! Of course, I know your house. I was there with you .

Abheer( shrugs his shoulders )- Sorry. I have no such memory. Maybe you were there in my absence.

Misha ( throwing her bag down )- Look'

Just then, Arnab Dobriyaal walks down the stairs and looks at Abheer and Misha with a pleasant warm smile. Abheer smoothly transits into a goody gentlemanly suave man straight out of Jane Austen's classics.

Misha ( going and hugging her father )- Goodmorning, Dad.

Arnab ( kissing her forehead )- Goodmorning , chipmunk'.haha. How was the sleepover at Anushka's ?

Misha ' Great, Dad. Umm' I will just rush up and change. I don't want to be late for college'. ( glaring at Abheer)' good day, Mr.Abheer. And'.( forced to say it because of her father's presence )'.thank you, for saving my life.

Abheer ( smiles kindly )- My pleasure, young lady. Good day to you, too.

Misha , turns on her heels and runs up the stairs , not even once looking back. But she doesn't go to her room.  She has to know why a monster like Abheer is at her house early in the morning. And she understands that Abheer is playing with her head ' that whole 'when ' did ' you 'come- to-my-house' drama had her head reeling. One had to be careful around Abheer. He played with minds and then , lives. His powers were just the additional decorations to his evil mind , if one thought about it.  Misha stops   on the excuse of picking up a newspaper to read , with her back turned towards the parapet. Her ears are glued to her father and Abheer's conversation.

Arnab ( shaking hands with Abheer )- Good to see you again, young man. And finally, I know the name of my daughter's savior ' Abheer! Haha. Thanks for telling me on the phone.

Abheer ( eyeing Misha with a glint in his eyes )- My pleasure, Sir. Can we sit and talk about what I came for?

Arnab ( ushering him to sit )- Of course, young man. Sit'. ( a servant brings in coffee and cakes )'.tell me. How can I help with this great cause.

Misha ( muttering to herself )- Gah! What is this green 'farm-in-motion here for? He has reached my Dad , my home. I have to tell Abhay and gang about this .

Abheer ( charmingly )- Its not a great cause , really. I have heard that you do a lot of charity work '..( looking into his eyes from a cup of coffee)'.especially for 'orphans'. The little boys and girls who either lose their parents or are'.. DESERTED  by their FATHERS ' ( stress pause)'.. and mothers.

Arnab's face looks crestfallen and is coffee cup stops within inches of his lips. He seems hurt by Abheer's seemingly innocent words .

Flash : A little hurt Piya hiding her face in her mother's lap , refusing to look at him.

Misha ( notices )- What happened to Dad, suddenly?...he seems still. Did this maniac do something to him with those green soccer balls of his?

Abheer ( innocently )- Mr.Dobriyaal? Did I say something wrong ?

Arnab ( blinking back his tears and looking away )- No, son. Nothing ' I was just thinking about the children'.. who lose their childhood  just because their fathers '.and mothers were just not good enough. Anyway, you tell me. What is it about?

Abheer ' Actually , me and my group of friends have been running a NGO which arranges charity funds for  certain orphanages, you know. Currently, am collecting funds for Santa Clara Orphanage in Mussoorie.

Arnab ( thinking )- Hmmm'. Santa Clara orphanage ,I have heard of it. Established 1902 by some Christian Missionaries. It's a big organization. I would love to donate all that I can.

Abheer ( his eyes darting back to Misha over and over )- Juts donating money will not do, Sir. Benefactors , donors are required to come to Santa Clara and spend some time with the children over there , you know. I mean, the rule says that the orphans should feel connected to the men and women who are helping shape their lives.

Arnab ( his face falls )- Ohh. I am sorry, son, but I really cannot make it to Mussoorrie or any place for the next three months at least. My company is building a seven star hotel on the outskirts of Dehradun for a national chain of hotels and I want to oversee the work myself . 'So, I'

Abheer ( smiles )- No problem. If you cannot come, am sure Mrs.Dobriyaal or even better your daughters can visit on your behalf.

Misha ( glaring at him )- Abheer, what the hell are you upto. You wouldn't d anything without a selfish interest. Now, you want to take me and Birdie to Mussorrie?

Arnab ( brightening up )- Aha, now that is  a great idea. Panchhi and Misha! They can go there over the weekend and extend their holiday to Monday. '.wait 'let me call Pancchi ' ( picks up the intercom)'. Hey, Pancch. Come down , darling , with your Dad's chequebook which I can use for something good rather than paying your credit card bills.

Misha comes down the stairs and , rounding up an innocent and angelic 'looking Abheer , she sits on the arm of her father's chair '..

Misha ( putting her arms around her father )- Where are you sending us, Dad?

Arnab ( surprised )- Huh? You didn't change. Hmm, bunking lecture , chipmunk? '.I am sending you and Pancch to Mussorrie to gather some GOOD KARMA.

Misha ( makes a face at him )- Haha. Not funny, Dad.

Abheer ( eating  a cake with a spoon with perfect etiquette )- Its not funny, Misha. I mean, GOOD KARMA helps'. ( wiping the cream off his lip with a tissue )'.especially in bad times when they are on their way.  

Arnab laughs but Misha can look at Abheer's face and read the lurking warning behind it. For a moment , she feels scared of him ' really scared.

Abheer ( raising an eye brow )- Creepy much , Miss.Dobriyaal?

Just then, Pancchi dressed in a red sundress  and the emerald resting proudly on her chest , comes ' beaming and glowing. She smiles at Abheer unsurely ' as if not knowing how to react to this gorgeous creepy looking man sitting in her living room like a lion sits in his jungle.

Panchhi ( smiles )- Hi! I know your name now, Mr.Abheer'.Here, Dad. The chequebook.

Arnab ( signing the cheque as he fills the amount )- Here, you go Abheer. 5.5 lacs from my side and my daughters are coming to Mussorrie with you this weekend.

Pancchi ( immediately )- But'

Abheer ( cutting in as he takes the cheque)- Next weekend, Sir. This weekend is a certain big builder's housewarming party. Daksh. Pancchi's boss.

Misha ( struck )- Daksh'.

Flash : Abheer telling Misha that Pancchi was Daksh's pet now.

Pancchi ( smiles )- Wow! Who says you are new to town, Abheer! You sure know a lot.

Arnab ' Oh, Daksh's party. I had been hearing about it and after all the build up , the invites better come soon.

Abheer ( puts forward a paper from his laptop bag )- Misha, Pancchi. Please sign this paper ' it kind of confirms your presence at Santa Clara next week. The NGO will need to draw out activities for you.

Misha , now stuck on Pancchi , Daksh, her mother's worries and Abheer's cheap comment on Panchhi looks more unsettled than before. Pancchi takes the pen from Pancchi and bends down to sign the paper. As she leans forward, the two fairies hold the emerald in the air ' dangling in front of Misha like a hypnosis crystal ball. Misha looks alarmed.

Flash : Madhu worrying sick about the new expensive jewel and the attached changed personality of Pancchi.

Misha looks at Abheer and Abheer signals to the jewel with his eyes with a dark humourous grin on his gorgeous face. Misha gets him and she looks drained out of life. DAMN! It's the jewel. Daksh is a slayer and that makes him supernatural ' he has compelled Panchhi? WHY?

Abheer ( sweetly )- Misha, your signatures please.

Misha , disoriented and looking anxiously at a smiling and glowing Pancchi, she takes the pen and signs the paper.

Arnab ' There you are! Wow! Good deed for the day. I am off now, Abheer as am late for office. Stay for breakfast , okay?

Pancchi ' Don't worry, Dad. Mr.Saviour is not going without a good breakfast.

Abheer ( pleasantly )- Sure, why not?

Arnab pats his back and goes out of the mansion , telling the driver to get the car ready.

Pancchi ' And am off to the kitchen. Mom's still sleeping , so the young lady has to take over.

Abheer ( putting his hands in his pockets )- Sure! I am waiting , madame.

Pancchi goes in and Misha's eyes follow her , utter horror written on her face. Abheer grins and walks up behind her and bending over , whispers in her ear '

Abheer ( wickedly)- Now, I think you should direct all your energy and attention towards saving your poor delicate heatr-on-her-sleeve-oops-neck sister , rather than making national security programmes for saving Abhay.

Misha sits down , her knees giving away weakly'..

Misha ( shocked )- My sister is under a supernatural arrest. Daksh! What' what would a vampire slayer want from Pancchi? She is of no use to any supernatural. Why her?

Abheer sits opposite to her and makes coffee for himself , in a slow, systematic , calculating manner.

Abheer ( shrugging his shoulders )- Well, supernaturals do use human beings for all their dirty work , you know. When they are not eating them , that is. '.On second thoughts, Pancchi looks Dee-lish. Honey-skinned, full blooded'wow!

Misha gets up and going to him grabs him by his shoulders , looking daggers at him.

Misha ( icily )- Keep your desperate canines away from my sister, monster.

Abheer looks up at her and grabbing her head , pulls her face down to his.Misha feels an adrenaline rush and tries not looking a his face.

Abheer ( evilly )- You should send that sex bomb a thank-you card, lamb. If Huraan was not guarding you , I would be having you instead of wine everyday.

Misha (trying to free herself) ' ABHEER!

Pancchi ( coming out )- What happened?

Abheer puts Misha's hand in the burning coffee cup and pushes it with full force , making the whole tray crash on the floor. Misha lets out a cry in pain.

Abheer ( pretending to help Misha )- Oh, its bad, Panchhi! I was about to trip on your carpet and Misha straightened me up' but she burnt herself with coffee 'poor you, Misha.

Abheer gently helps Misha sit on the couch and taking a handtowel wipes the coffee off her trembling hand.

Pancchi ( worriedly)- Misha , such a timbo? Is it aching a lot , baby? Wait! I'll just get the first aid box!

Pancchi runs upstairs and Misha turns to look at Abheer with angry tearful eyes. Misha's hand is in Abheer's hands.

Misha ( hisses at him)- What is cooking in your head, monster?

Abheer ( healing her hand with a kiss)- Ducks, maybe!

Misha pulls her hand away from him with a jerk. Pancchi comes down with the first aid box but Misha gets up.

Misha ( calmly )- Hey, it didn't burn into my skin ' its okay.

Pancchi ( relieved and hugging her )- You scared me, chipmunk! Thank God, Abheer was here to calm you or else you would have been hopping all over the house like a Kangaroo. Come on now. Breakfast is ready.

Abheer ( going with her )- Sure! Am super hungry and Misha is an energy scavenger.

Pancchi laughs and they both go into the dining hall. Misha watches them go and Abheer turns around once , winking at her. Misha immediately takes out her cellphone.

Misha ( almost in tears )- Hello? Abhay'..

TO BE CONTINUED''

UPDATED Pg 5 ,9,13.20, 28.33,43,49,58,69,72,75,84,86,88,91,92,95,100,110,116,118,120, 126,132,133,138,146, 149

Edited by PinkChocolate - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Poco congartulations for new book and We will spam here also, So dont worry

Okay i will like to congratulate myself also as I helped others in spamming ur old book.
And lizz puttar๐Ÿ˜› thanx for the synopsis

Okay now coming to update it was super awesome and Abhisha๐Ÿ˜ are super awesome and They are so hot and Their Chemistry is out of the world and you know After Zee i like Abheer;s one liners. I mean they are so deep but they are awesome. Once you said that samish are soulmates but still i want Abhisha to end up together. 

1. I guess in party we will have some dhamaake and it will be like maha update like maha episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ
2. Sam knows that T is playing with her coz of that watch, I mean when she was talking to herself he must have returnes and have listened to her convo๐Ÿ˜›
3. When we will have Abhay father on the board๐Ÿ˜‰
4. When will Arnab know about Pia? Wait Wait is abheer taking sis duo to orphan for that only๐Ÿ˜ฒ
5. I have gotta felling that Panchi is going to die in the party

Poco now some manics like me have started liking Abhisha more then abhiya and It was super awesome update๐Ÿ‘

And i told u that we will get next update on next book๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RES..๐Ÿ˜ณ

**Edited..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Congo..for book 3!!๐Ÿฅณ
Awesome..update..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aah..Abheer stole my heart today!!๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Misha's dialogues were the best..aah..most of them got me cracked up!!!๐Ÿคฃ

Idk..why but I liked the way Abheer..made Arnab feel guilty!!๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm..btw..what's so great in that emerald!! ๐Ÿ˜•

Ouch!!that coffee thingie..was bad..but good that he healed it!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS: Poco..why don't you put synopsis of the first book too..it would help ppl to catch up with both the books then!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

firstly congo shongo poco for ur third book!!
short bt interesting update!!
abheerrr!!...don't knw whether one should hate him for his wickedness or one should love him for his xtra ordinary personality!!...he can do nything!!...wow u knw it xcites me wenever i read abt abheer...u hate him...bt cn't resist him..he is brutal, he is insane...bt still holds charm..n d way u write his dialouges..super like!!!..
poor misha๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
bt poco no abhay-piya today๐Ÿ˜ญ

n sorry for spamming ur last thread... i knw u understand!!๐Ÿ˜‰

luv
heena๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lmao!! itni reservations train ke tickets ke liye bhi nahi hoti๐Ÿ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
resss !! 

-edited-

first of all, liz's summary was quite impressive. i didn't remember half of that stuff to be honest. ๐Ÿ˜† go liz puttar! we'll keep spamming & you'll keep summarising!! :P

coming to the update, which .. i've read about 50 times already, and yes, sanu, I LOVE ABHISHA MORE. <we had a who loved them more competition in your cc yesterday ๐Ÿ˜†>

i loved the starting! misha was fiery & i liked that! that's the misha we love, otherwise, it becomes too AP-ish. and, lol, abheer's playing with her head, and he's kinda successful. i like the way he's confusing her, giving her so much to worry about - abhay, panchi, pia, and now him saying that they never met in his house. and then he goes and gets them to come with him for the weekend. i don't think panchi will be going -  i think she'll die in the party, i seriously do. if not her, someone else will. i can already say that daksh is a bas***d. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

anyway, back to the update, my favourite part was when they transformed into that goody two shoes people in front of arnab and panchi. ๐Ÿ˜† and, damn, he burned her hand!?  and then healed it.. oh, well, that's what you expect from abheer. he's too freakin unpredictable. and he's a mastermind; getting arnab to feel guilty, getting misha to concentrate on other things instead of abheer, the way he's breaking the whole 'secret' of pia being her sister.. damn, i love him. ๐Ÿ˜† 

abhay is gonna break abheer's jaw. continue soon!
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
following the tradition... res

Edited---------------

Thanks Poco for the update and yayyy for the Book III. We do take the credit to start the Book III this time - your troublesome spammers. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What is cooking? What is cooking in Abheer's mind apart from Ducks? This is so confusing Poco. I mean I hated Abherr till last update but today he didn't look that bad. I was so waiting for Daksh's party but Abheer turned out to take all that wait away. I can't call him awesome but he is๐Ÿ˜†. I mean he told Misha about Panch and the emerald. Why? I wish he changes later. But then I like Sam too and Sam with Misha too as T is going to die. You know what I will give it a rest. I will think later after reading more and then decide what I like better.

Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: elizaa

lmao!! itni reservations train ke tickets ke liye bhi nahi hoti๐Ÿ˜†

u bet elizza...dat shows how much v were despirate for poco's update...!!..y did v do dat whole spamming stuff!!๐Ÿ˜†!!
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: heena_mehta

u bet elizza...dat shows how much v were despirate for poco's update...!!..y did v do dat whole spamming stuff!!๐Ÿ˜†!!

and i am the winner๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey di, first of all, congratulations for Book 3!!! The 2nd one ended quite nicely, courtesy, ur fans!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
About this part, awesome as usual with Abheer all over!!! Ah, this guy really has got something, I don't remember someone more evil from any book Ive read or any movie I've seen!!! But it's all good as it makes ur story perfect in true sense!!!! The nerve of this man, the way he was using the charity/orphanage excuse to remind Mr. Dobriyal of his past!!!!
Poor Misha!! Even though she is protected from his charm, she has no way to escape from his clever plotting... How will she deal with all this, with so many things coming her way all at once!!! Panchhi being under Daksh's influence, Piya being her sister!!! She's going to Abhay for help, only if he can really do something...
So, the most awaited party by Daksh is finally around the corner!! It sure is going to be eventful with all the supernatural in play!!!!! I'm looking forward to it, and to whatever Abhay and Abheer have respectively planned to do that night!!!!
I hope I can wait patiently for the next part,

Lots of love,
Nidhi๐Ÿ˜Š