Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree with you completely...

yaar...chemistry ko chodo...they can't even charm us like what abhay-sid did in their very first episode...

can we have our charmers back...well our first charm is there...but he is sleeping underneath the earth in ice...he needs to be waken up...before wolfy bros ruins the show...and our another charm...i swear i want the cvs..channel and ekta to bring him back...seriously i  am missing sid's hilarious one liners...his hyptonising evil eyes...his witty dialogues...seriously the real charm of the show...we need him back...

vampire bros were the real charmers...they did their charming in their very first episode

remember yaar...abhay's eyes only while saving piya from falling from the cliff...that one scene charmed me...i was drowned into those hypnotised eyes...

and for sid...when he was running around half-buttoned and sat on panchi's car...and calls panchi "Hello Love"...now lets move...his witty liners...his style...charmed me on the very spot...

this wolfy bros neither have charm or style...though i love the new makeover of the characters...i think even now the main charmers are Abhay Raichand and Siddharth Mehra/Raichand...those vampire bros just sizzle the screens with their style...charm...attitute...
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

i agree with you completely...

yaar...chemistry ko chodo...they can't even charm us like what abhay-sid did in their very first episode...

can we have our charmers back...well our first charm is there...but he is sleeping underneath the earth in ice...he needs to be waken up...before wolfy bros ruins the show...and our another charm...i swear i want the cvs..channel and ekta to bring him back...seriously i  am missing sid's hilarious one liners...his hyptonising evil eyes...his witty dialogues...seriously the real charm of the show...we need him back...

vampire bros were the real charmers...they did their charming in their very first episode

remember yaar...abhay's eyes only while saving piya from falling from the cliff...that one scene charmed me...i was drowned into those hypnotised eyes...

and for sid...when he was running around half-buttoned and sat on panchi's car...and calls panchi "Hello Love"...now lets move...his witty liners...his style...charmed me on the very spot...

this wolfy bros neither have charm or style...though i love the new makeover of the characters...i think even now the main charmers are Abhay Raichand and Siddharth Mehra/Raichand...those vampire bros just sizzle the screens with their style...charm...attitute...

@red...FINALLY some1 agreed with me...i wasnt asking for a sids replacement in the werewolves coz sid cant b replaced if the whole tellyworld is cast in the show

but really yaar...kuch substance toh hoga

@blu...issshhh...yaad mat dila yaar...feeling like crying over the recent epis...the mkovers of the other characters r fine...even i after a lot of effort digested kabirs joru ka ghulam avatar as we still hv mishka chance that way

but the jaans of the show r missing...even if abhay cums bk..sids absence ll b VERY STRONGLY felt

the werewolf bros r such a BIG LET DOWN

and their acting...no comments

especially jay just ruined the play scene

Edited by luvarti - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think they made wrong pairs initially and will pair correctly in future episodes...

kabir-T(bitchy T) : not possible as it looks like they made a deal
pia-jay : not possible as abhay is for pia always
panchi-neel : not suitable...i guess panchi will never love back neel...she will only love back if sid returns...
shankar-misha: we have already seen...it didnt work out and she doesnt love him at all...

so i think abhay-piya, sid -panchi and kabir-misha will always work out and i think cv's have this in mind for future and right now they made wrong pairings just to confuse us... ðŸ˜†
i dont know where the wolfie brother fit in this whole thing...
well if they want they can pair neel with misha and elder brother jay with panchi as he is more matured and can handle her...
but right now the current pairs are not working ðŸ˜•
agreed abhay and sid are the charmers of this show...and current makeover is good but current pairing is bad or rather worse...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

@red...FINALLY some1 agreed with me...i wasnt asking for a sids replacement in the werewolves coz sid cant b replaced if the whole tellyworld is cast in the show

but really yaar...kuch substance toh hoga

@blu...issshhh...yaad mat dila yaar...feeling like crying over the recent epis...the mkovers of the other characters r fine...even i after a lot of effort digested kabirs joru ka ghulam avatar as we still hv mishka chance that way

but the jaans of the show r missing...even if abhay cums bk..sids absence ll b VERY STRONGLY felt

the werewolf bros r such a BIG LET DOWN

and their acting...no comments

especially jay just ruined the play scene

i agree...jay ruined the play scene...why can't ekta chose another way to introduce jay-piya...why abhay-piya scene...remember yaar that one scene of abhay-piya from the play make us crazy abt abhay-piya...it was chemistry clicked on the very first spot...

in that entire scene...abhay's painful and hyptonising eyes was the saving grace of the play...thanks to abhay's eyes...and his voice on 26th may episode...uff so much of pain even though it was for a caller tune...

neel-panchi no comments...younger bro and elder sis...

yup i agree...even if abhay is there...sid will presence will be strongly missed...as he brought the show to a whole new level...

in the very first time of the show...it was only abhay the saving grace...charmer of the show...to some extend kabir was also part in it and AbhiYa...and when sid came with his altogether funny...witty...evil character...and his chemistry with abhay...wow both vampire bros brought the show to even more higher level together...

abhay-sid...chemistry instantly clicked in the very first episode...when sid was having a conversation with his daddy cool after the business meeting...and sid-abhay intense eyes with each other...that was instant chemistry clicked with both bros...and we all eagerly wanted to know what this vampire bros shared 200 years ago...and their sweet photo together being humans...it was just an object...it was chemistry...

SidChi...we all know what a great couple...and natural chemistry they share...like sid tells in his interviews that his scenes with vahbiz are natural...there is no need to work on the chemistry...they behave the same on-screen...like what they behave off-screen...thats true chemistry...

i really need vampire bros back...wolfy bros can become side characters but not the main plot...
Originally posted by: kisivaj

i think they made wrong pairs initially and will pair correctly in future episodes...

kabir-T(bitchy T) : not possible as it looks like they made a deal
pia-jay : not possible as abhay is for pia always
panchi-neel : not suitable...i guess panchi will never love back neel...she will only love back if sid returns...
shankar-misha: we have already seen...it didnt work out and she doesnt love him at all...

so i think abhay-piya, sid -panchi and kabir-misha will work out and i think cv's have this in mind for future and right now they made wrong pairings just to confuse us... ðŸ˜†
i dont know where the wolfie brother fit in this whole thing...
well if they want they can pair neel with misha and elder brother jay with panchi as he is more matured and can handle her...
but right now the current pairs are not working ðŸ˜•

i know that and i m fine with that

i dont mind TEMPORARY pairings 

but at least it shud b bearable na

like even though i knew its abhiya all the time

i luved kapi 

abhay T

sid piya

in fact i liked abhay and sids scenes with all the 4 gals

not necessaril\y it has to b romanctinc and serious all the time

cross match scenes r always welcum for freshness

be it piya...panchi...misha ...T

abhay and sid looked good with all 4 of them 

but the wolfi bros scenes r such a pain

Edited by luvarti - 12 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ekta seems to have lost her golden touch of getting sizzling, unforgettable couples together. Aside from Abhiya and perhaps Tracker/Angad, none of the jodis seem to fit with each other.
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

i know that and i m fine with that

i dont mind TEMPORARY pairings 

but at least it shud b bearable na

like even though i knew its abhiya all the time

i luved kapi 

abhay T

sid piya

in fact i liked abhay and sids scenes with all the 4 gals

not necessaril\y it has to b romanctinc and serious all the time

cross match scenes r always welcum for freshness

be it piya...panchi...misha ...T

abhay and sid looked good with all 4 of them 

but the wolfi bros scenes r such a pain

i agree with you...abhay-sid had awesome chemistry with all the girls in the show be it piya...T..panchi...misha...ruhi...even wih T's bimbos...infact we all called the vampire bros as chemistry maker...whether romantic...flirty...or serious...the vampire bros were perfect with the beautiful ladies in terms of chemistry...

but then wolfy bros shares none of it...maybe neel can share it with misha...if the person can act...and match priya's calibre of acting...i think he won't be even able to match priya...

shanker-shaurya were way better than them...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani003

Ekta seems to have lost her golden touch of getting sizzling, unforgettable couples together. Aside from Abhiya and perhaps Tracker/Angad, none of the jodis seem to fit with each other.

AbhiYa...SidChi...angad-ruhi are the only couples rocking the show...now SidChi is gone...its looks incomplete...AbhiYa a long wait...angad-ruhi comedy relief...
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
young guys fallin fr older women happens in real lyf yaar...bt dis nt digestable onscreen...abhay-pia,sid-panchi r perfect...i don mind kabir-t or kabir-misha...bt d wolfies wid pia n panchi...is a big NO,,,