Mythological Masti

~ RAMAYAN FORUM should be back! ~

Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
RAMAYAN FORUM to be BACK !

Hi friends, 

I am here to raise a matter amongst all of you. As we know that the very known and beloved show Ramayan with Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee as its leads is being re aired by the channel Imagine TV. It is notable that the channel has brought it back with a refreshed flavor with the addition of new songs and much more. 
                                                                          So, I thought why can't we have our Ramayan forum re-opened if our show is being re aired. Wouldn't it be great? Yes? You agree with me nay? 😉

Then come on! Show your support here and also request India-Forums to unlock the Ramayan Forum as soon as possible. We love our show more than anything and the forum too. Please support this request and keep this thread on the first page if you agree with me. 😃

Please press the LIKE button if you liked my post.
No offence intended to anyone.😊
Edited by Mg777 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic idea. you have my full support in this.the channel is reairing ramayan in the prime time slot,and is treating it as a new show, so why should the forum not reopen?
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
i am sooo sad..dat it is still closed...it shld be back...!!..we wanna discuss all abt ramayan somewhere na..it shld open..again..!!!!...we all love ramayan...we want to discuss abt most beautiful jodi...gurmina!!😍
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

fantastic idea. you have my full support in this.the channel is reairing ramayan in the prime time slot,and is treating it as a new show, so why should the forum not reopen?

Exactly! When the channel is treating the show as a new one with full fervor why not IF should. It's my sincere request to IF to open the forum again. 😊
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

i am sooo sad..dat it is still closed...it shld be back...!!..we wanna discuss all abt ramayan somewhere na..it shld open..again..!!!!...we all love ramayan...we want to discuss abt most beautiful jodi...gurmina!!😍

That's the thing na Devina. We want the forum back. I hope IF listens to this.😊
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
exactly,the Ramayan forum has to be reopened.in fact,it should hv already been reopened.
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
[QUOTE=Mg777
That's the thing na Devina. We want the forum back. I hope IF listens to this.😊
[/QUOTE]
we all shld pm DTs regarding dis..

Mg777 thumbnail

Yepp!
We all should join our hands on this and start PMing. 😊

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

Yepp!
We all should join our hands on this and start PMing. 😊

yaa...sanju..we all shld join hand in hand...and start pming ...from now...

DMKJ_VB thumbnail

yaa...sanju..we all shld join hand in hand...and start pming ...from now...

i am in