PKYEK FF: Lost in Translation Part 5 Pg 5 UpDaTeD! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

wow nice part I really wnt 2 know Y Abhay left her & whts Pia past.Thnx 4 PM sweety.Plzz continue😊

Thank you! 😊 
Hmm...everything will be clear soon. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by pari_smart

Awesome update... Danish is such ghatiya insaan... waiting to know more about Piya and Abhay's past... A question is Abhay a vampire? please continue soon... thanks for the PM

Thank you. 😊
Ah..questions. Well, you tell me what you think. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Ufff! Danish is such a creep! Loser! 😑

Poor Piya. Already heartbroken and upar se aise log mil gaye.

Umm whats up with Madhu?

Great update! :)
Please update next sooon. I really want to know AP's past story and also woh mystery shadow!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know. Tabhi toh Pia's the heroine. πŸ˜‰

@Madhu...She's just human. She knew about Pia, she accepted her, and even loved her, but, she was another woman's daughter - the woman who her husband loved, who he nearly left her for. Thodi hesitation toh is natural. What say?

Thanks so much for commenting. *hugs*

Part 5

When Pia reached the college the next day, she saw a huge crowd gathered near the main notice board. Curious to see what the excitement was all about, she used her short height to her advantage to push through the crowd. She scanned the notice board, only to be disappointed by a notice about some party or the other. As she turned, a piece of paper fluttered onto her head, presumably a notice torn off by the enthusiastic students. "Jungli log." she muttered to herself, and looked at the paper.

It was a notice for an internship in a newspaper office! Pia rushed away happily to call the phone number provided.

A harried, but courteous lady answered the phone. She asked Pia a few questions about her education, etc, and asked her to wait while she arranged a date for an interview.

Suddenly, Pia felt something. Like someone was standing behind her. Like he was standing behind her. She whirled around, but the corridor was empty. Then she realised that the lady was back and was asking her something. She stumbled through the rest of the conversation and started walking towards her classroom.

She was not so excited about the internship anymore...

Pia had first met Abhay when she was in Class Six. Her mother had got a new job in Dehradoon, so they had shifted to a small cottage near Pia's new school - Mount College. It was the best school in the city, and Pia had won a partial scholarship, so she was very happy.

However, the kids there were from the wealthiest families around, and they had not taken to the 'Charity Girl' very kindly. So it was on her second day in the school that Abhay found Pia crying in a corner of the playground.

She looked up when he arrived, but her defiant expression warned him to stay away. He too sat down next too her without a word, and stayed there until the bell rang for the next class.

They met like this for a week, but on the eighth day, he spoke up.

"They laughed at you?"

Startled, Pia nodded.

"Why?"

"Because I am here on a scholarship and I don't wear a brand new dress, and I take care of my pencils and don't like to lose them!" she burst out.

"And why do you care?"

"I..I...because it is rude!"

He fell silent.

"They laugh at me too. They say that I am weird." he said quietly. "Not to my face though. They don't have the guts."

"Why" Pia asked.

"Because I am an outsider. My favourite colour is black. I don't talk to anyone. They say that I am evil."

"Are you?"

He stared at her.

"I am not a good friend." He said finally.

"Why?"

"That doesn't matter."

"Why not?"

"You ask too many questions!" he exclaimed in annoyance and left.

"WHATSSSUUUPPP!!!"

Pia turned disorientedly, still smiling.

"Oye hello! Kya baat hai...big smile huh? Kaun hai?" Misha bumps Pia's shoulder slightly.

Pia blinked. "Mish! Koi nahin hai yaar. Kaun ho sakta hai? Project ke baare mein soch rahi thi."

"Oho! Projects, assignments, get a life yaar! Tumhein kya pata Kabir ka dil kitni zooor se tootta hai jab bhi tum use chhod kar communication theory ki baat karti ho."

"Mish..." Pia turned to her sadly.

"Oh I know...you are not interested. Ab ro mat. Waise seriously, he is a sweet guy, and he loves you a lot. Think about him." Misha hugged her and left.

Pia turned to the window again. "Wohi toh problem hai Misha. Wohi toh problem hai."

She sighed and turned, not noticing the silhouette moving amongst the bushes...

Edited by amail1601 - 12 years ago
sOooh! After such a long time. 
Resss! πŸ€£
-----
Ok unres. :P 

Wow! Finally! And yes this wonderful update does make up for the delay. ;) 

Really happy to read about AP's lub story. Aw. Sixth class se. πŸ˜³
And Abhay! I was laughing hard at the last comment of the sixth grade Abhay. Uff bachpan se aisa hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And oooh! Shadow makes a re-entry. :P 

Waaiiit! I have a question. If Abhay and Pia knew each other since grade six so...Abhay once upon a time chota bacha tha so...woh vampy toh nahi ho sakta? Or is it some new kind of vampires? πŸ˜•

Ab update sooon! I miss you. 
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
finally madam nai post kiya.God adi it was fab so 6th class ka lub story.I loved it wnt 2 c Abhiya soon.I m sure soon u'll make us read abt thm😳
Very nice update and interesting story. Yeh class 6 ka chakkar samajh nahi aaya.πŸ˜† How big was Abhay then? Does Pia know about him? Seems like I know this story, from somewhere. Time traveller's wife? yup, that was it where she sees her husband much before she grows up. He comes to meet her and guide her at different stages of life because he can travel through time. I know it is different here because Abhay is not time traveller but the grade 6 just reminded me of that story. I am sure Abhay wasn't a kid at that time if he is a vampire.
Awesome update
Loved it
Abhiya's love story starts from 6th grade so cute
Please update soon
Originally posted by Ameres

sOooh! After such a long time. 
Resss! πŸ€£
🀣
-----
Ok unres. :P 
πŸ˜›
Wow! Finally! And yes this wonderful update does make up for the delay. ;) 
Thank God! πŸ˜†

Really happy to read about AP's lub story. Aw. Sixth class se. πŸ˜³
Haaye rabba! Bacche the tab toh!

And Abhay! I was laughing hard at the last comment of the sixth grade Abhay. Uff bachpan se aisa hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Forever n ever!

And oooh! Shadow makes a re-entry. :P 
🀣

Waaiiit! I have a question. If Abhay and Pia knew each other since grade six so...Abhay once upon a time chota bacha tha so...woh vampy toh nahi ho sakta? Or is it some new kind of vampires? πŸ˜•
*ahem* Wait n you'll find out!πŸ˜‰

Ab update sooon! I miss you. 
Awww! Me miss ju too!
Originally posted by Ritzie

Very nice update and interesting story.
Thank you. 😊
Yeh class 6 ka chakkar samajh nahi aaya.πŸ˜† 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aa jaayega.
How big was Abhay then?
Poochh ke bataati hoon height n weight. πŸ˜†
Does Pia know about him?
Know about him matlab? 
Seems like I know this story, from somewhere. Time traveller's wife? yup, that was it where she sees her husband much before she grows up. He comes to meet her and guide her at different stages of life because he can travel through time. I know it is different here because Abhay is not time traveller but the grade 6 just reminded me of that story. I am sure Abhay wasn't a kid at that time if he is a vampire.
Heard of the movie, haven't watched it. Yeh bhi mystery hi hai.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

finally madam nai post kiya.God adi it was fab so 6th class ka lub story.I loved it wnt 2 c Abhiya soon.I m sure soon u'll make us read abt thm😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haan...got so bored of waiting for Professors ke I illegally opened I-F on dept comp n posted. 🀣 Ab Monday ko maar pad sakti hai. πŸ˜›

Lol...Abhiya...well, like I said earlier, I am not into writing 'romance' per se...but you'll get to see them together soon. 😊

Originally posted by Pari-Gupta

Awesome update

Loved it
Abhiya's love story starts from 6th grade so cute
Please update soon

Thank you! 😊