PKYEK FF: Lost in Translation Part 5 Pg 5 UpDaTeD! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

🤗Hello everyone!!!!!!🤗

(Yep, the hug is to bribe you into reading the story.😆)

Oh wait...why am I here? 😕

*listens to a 'voice' (lots of those in my stories🤔)*

Ah yes...I am here to tell a story!! 😛

Well, let's get down to business.🤓

Honestly, I am not famous for writing serious stuff.😳

What?😲

I AM famous otherwise⭐️ - ask ...uhh...never mind...😆

Anyway, as I was saying, I don't usually write 'serious' stuff because it takes up a lot of energy, but this time, I am going to try it.😊

So without much ado, let's get on with it.😊

Oh, and a few points to take care of😉:

1. I am NOT going to write 'romantic scenes' unless it becomes totally unavoidable, which it won't, so basically, you can't expect more than a "and they hug" from me.😆

2. I am busy preparing for my entrance exam, and I like to say things in the simplest manner possible, so please don't expect longer parts or complain about the short length...all such comments will simply be ignored. I am sorry if that sounds rude, but like I said, I prefer to make my point quickly and simply.😊

3. I don't really like all that PMing business, so please try to add the thread as one of your watch topics, if you are really interested in reading.😊

4. Read, enjoy, and please do give me your feedback - it's invaluable!!!!!⭐️

Index

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

~ Adi😳

Edited by amail1601 - 12 years ago
I agree to most of your rules. So, will wait for you to start. 😃

Part 1

Pia had to try one more time.

"Talk to me once, please! Abhay, I love you. You are my best friend. You cannot do this. You cannot give up on me."

There was no response. He just sat there - a sculpture. "Jenny carved him from stone." a part of her thought - the part that had started taking over from the moment Pia had seen her world coming apart. It was a part that was cold, logical to the point of being...what was that word again? Pia didn't know.

Then the other part of her took over - the part that was slowly dying. The part that was warm, that loved and hungered to receive love. The part that was being ripped to shreds by her best friend's rejection.

Pia grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him, but he was silent. Then he got up, pushing her away from him.

"Goodbye Pia. Don't show me your face ever again."

He left.

Pia was left alone under the tree that had become their favourite haunt over the years. Silent sobs racked her body.

They had found her there two hours later, broken, unable even to speak...

"Pia!!!"

The cheerful voice broke into her reverie. Pia didn't move. She drew in a deep breath, and then another to calm herself.

"Hey Pia!"

Misha came around to her and hugged her.

"What's up girl? Kis ke khayaalon mein lost ho?"

"No one Mish. I was just thinking of the homework we got today. I really need to go home and do it."

Misha groaned. "You mean I need to go home and start it. You will take only ten minutes to do it, but I will need the whole week's time that Miss D has given us, and more!"

Pia laughed, "Yeah right. Let's go."

They walked away, and Misha linked her arm through Pia's.

Behind the spot where they had been standing moments ago, a bush rustled...

-Edit-
Typos.

Edited by amail1601 - 12 years ago
I am liking the beginning. But where exactly are we? I mean what is the background for this beginning?  
Originally posted by Ritzie

I am liking the beginning. But where exactly are we? I mean what is the background for this beginning?  

Thank you Ritzie. 😊 The background will come as the story progresses - it is a part of the story itself. This was just the teaser. 😉

Oh oh me second! Yay for that! LOL!

So firstly Yay for you starting a new FF and that too a serious one but i hope there are some funny parts too! Am i being demanding?...Well itna tu chalta hai right? :P

Well interesting start. Pia and Abhay are best friends and fight hogai!Looking forward to more. Update sooon! :D
nice start👏👏
looking forward to it😳
thanks for the pm😃
update soon😉
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Oh oh me second! Yay for that! LOL!

So firstly Yay for you starting a new FF and that too a serious one but i hope there are some funny parts too! Am i being demanding?...Well itna tu chalta hai right? :P

Well interesting start. Pia and Abhay are best friends and fight hogai!Looking forward to more. Update sooon! :D

Aur raho gaayab..second spot hi milega na. 😆

Lol...abhi even I dunno FF mein kya hoga...you know me...I keep doing any random stuff. 😆 Won't be boring though, I can promise that. 😊

Yeah...was waiting for a comment or two before updating. Thanks for the encouragement!

Originally posted by mansim

nice start👏👏

looking forward to it😳
thanks for the pm😃
update soon😉

Thank you. 😊

Just about to update.

Part 2

Back in the room they shared, Misha and Pia sat down to study. After struggling with her assignment for maybe five minutes, Misha gave up, and pulled her fingers through her wild curls in frustration. Sighing deeply, she looked over at Pia, who was bent over her own work, writing furiously.

Misha smiled affectionately.

Pia. Her best friend. Her sister. Her arrival in their lives had been somewhat of a surprise - a huge shock, rather.

In December, a letter had arrived. Her mother's will that said that Pia was Mr. Arnab Dobriyal's daughter, and since she was now eighteen, she could live with her father and his family if she chose, or make it on her own.

Though initially Misha had resented this intrusion, but the moment she had seen Pia, all her protective instincts had kicked in, and she had become her champion. The path from being a champion to becoming a best friend had been rather short, and now the two were inseparable.

Misha's elder sister Panchhi had never even thought of Pia as a stranger - that was the way she loved.

Dad had been delighted, of course. He had finally been reunited with his beloved daughter after years of separation.

Mrs. Madhu Dobriyal's reaction was another matter though. She had known everything - her husband's second marriage with Pia's mother, the existence of Pia, and even the fact that one day Pia would become a part of their family. Yet, there was something in her attitude... she was pleasant and welcoming enough, took good care of Pia's health, but there was a kind of...hesitation in her interactions with Pia - a holding back that was discernible only to Misha...

Just then a pair of arms slipped around Misha, nearly suffocating her, and a voice squealed, "Misha!!!!!!!!!! I missed you brat!"

Misha tried to pull free, but to no avail. "Uff Panchhi!!! Chhod mujhe fatty! Apna saara bhaar mujh par daal diya hai, meri growth ruk jaayegi."

Panchhi only laughed, and rushed off to hug Pia.

"Pia! Kaisi ho? Missed me?"

Pia returned her hug, smiling serenely, but with happiness just leaking through. "Yeah Panchhi. Missed you loads! How was your trip? And how is Daanish...jiju?" she added teasingly.

Panchhi blushed. "Daanish is fine. We had a brilliant time at the old palace. It is such a spooky place! But it is sooo beautiful! And Daanish...", she trailed off, lost in thoughts of her fiance, a dreamy smile plastered on her face.

Misha rolled her eyes and slapped Panchhi on the arm, jerking her out of her dreamland. Panchhi slapped her back, and soon the two sisters were involved in a pillow fight. Pia watched them bicker with a smile, then got up and went to the window. A bird flew away into the distance, a black shadow against the deep blue twilight sky. Pia sighed.

Noticing her mood, Misha and Panchhi rushed up to her, hugging her from behind, and a beautiful smile made Pia's face glow as she reached up to return their hugs.

Under the window, something moved in the blackened foliage...

hmmm... interesting. Well, I know you can write serious stuff too. I have read it.😃

So far so good. But you have a special liking for mystery, suspense, don't you? You like the other person to wait for your next update and hate you to leave it on a suspense😡 But will wait. But the problem is I can't even say to update soon as I am the one to give you lectures on working hard on your career.Bure fanse - isiliye kehti hoon Ritzie Ringgghania, jyada lectures mat diya karo😆