•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!

I kind of, came to know about this today so it's too late to do anything special but yesterday was the 3rd year anniversary of our forum. XD I'm 2 months older than this forum. 🤣

I could come up with something special for next week. =] We'll celebrate it late. 😆

And congratulations! Any things that need to be improved here in the forum, post here. =] Or any other suggestions, advice, etc.

[The date may not be exact but it's close.]
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
😲Wow..Ite been 3 years since we got this forum...Happy Birthday 🥳
Happy Birthday Twilight Saga Forum!!

I had been a part of the section since the initial days but used to be a quiet member. And I also remember that it took me ages to find this section because this was not on the cover page😆

Anyhow.. I want to wish my favorite section and my home for the past 2 years a very happy birthday🥳. I am glad to be part of this section and to have met some amazing members whom I can call friends.🤗

Jot, I will be eagerly waiting for the celebration next week :)

I think you are doing great with the section but I was really looking forward to a breaking Dawn banner. Time for a forum makeover!

p.s. @Aahana : Belated congratulations on the promotions. 👏 

Edited by Ambrosia - 12 years ago
^Yeah, i figured it was better if we had the banner contest in the summer, close to November so there are more pictures to use for the banners.

But i'll discuss with Meli. =]

-Jot.
Wooww..3 years of Twilight🥳🥳🥳That rocking...will try to make something me too  :D