FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 - Page 75

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved The Chapter So Much.
hei aysha,
that was a wonderful update..
misha n panchi tying rakhi to abhay n making him bankrupt..
pia sulking as abhay was not near her..
finally they r into action..
y would abhay n pia always suffer this much..
wish the superiors leave soon n abhay gets back to pia n his child..
continue soon..
Gr8 update Ayesha!! Love Misha for being all friendly and supportive of Abhay, once again... The Rakhi moment was awesome!! :)
The coming times r gonna be really tough for Pia, I can gather this much with Abhay's memory being wiped out nd Maithili being with him posing as Pia... Oh, can't they knock some sense into the superiors so that they for once keeping aside their rules, try nd understand the power, importance nd depth of true love!! I truely hope these hard times pass away soon... Though, I noticed that this special child of Abhay nd Piya has already started to unite the various forces of the supernatural world, just like u mentioned and it's really gud to see these diverse beings working together with one aim in mind and to some extent even selflessly...
I'll be waiting for the next part to come up... Update soon...
Love,
Nidhi :) :)
Originally posted by RB81

hei aysha,
that was a wonderful update..
misha n panchi tying rakhi to abhay n making him bankrupt..
pia sulking as abhay was not near her..
finally they r into action..
y would abhay n pia always suffer this much..
wish the superiors leave soon n abhay gets back to pia n his child..
continue soon..
I wanted to bring a little bit of every emotion into this update and Rakhi ki tyewhar is a first for me. The baby is healing a rift between all the supernaturals. Its a slow process but U can see the magicality of it. ABHIYA were never supposed to be about having it easy. They are about overcoming all obstacles greater or small together.
Originally posted by N_NS

Gr8 update Ayesha!! Love Misha for being all friendly and supportive of Abhay, once again... The Rakhi moment was awesome!! :)
The coming times r gonna be really tough for Pia, I can gather this much with Abhay's memory being wiped out nd Maithili being with him posing as Pia... Oh, can't they knock some sense into the superiors so that they for once keeping aside their rules, try nd understand the power, importance nd depth of true love!! I truely hope these hard times pass away soon... Though, I noticed that this special child of Abhay nd Piya has already started to unite the various forces of the supernatural world, just like u mentioned and it's really gud to see these diverse beings working together with one aim in mind and to some extent even selflessly...
I'll be waiting for the next part to come up... Update soon...
Love,
Nidhi :) :)
Abhay's memory is only being temporarily wiped. He hasn't forgotten Pia but just her ever being pregnant. Though he may feel a little drawn to Maithali now because he thinks of her as Pia. 
Pia is facing the brunt of this seperation because she knows about Abhay and her hormones are out of whack. How will she cope with wise cracking traitor that is Sid. 

I made this FF steer towards Peace and unity because i am all about this despite all the drama i create in my FF's.
wow
awesome
fantastic
fabulous
great
continue soon
plz pm me
awesum part!
lovelllyyy
awww poor pia
yyy its allwayz dem 
poor soul
Awww poor piya ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 
I feel so bad for her and so for Abhay as well... is that mean the baby will born and Abhay wont be around? ðŸ˜²
Hope everything becomes well soon... and love the misha's rakhi part ðŸ˜† 
This is my fav FF among all urs...always lovee reading it ðŸ˜³
Nice update! I feel super bad for Piya! It's going to be painful staying away from Abhay for long! I hope Abhay comes back to Piya and their baby soon, it's sad seeing them away from each other! ðŸ˜­ Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊