..::Happy Birthday Meghan - Krishna/Subodh/Gyan:.. - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago

to the 19th  of

on

7th June 2011

an actor who played the role of Shri Krishna in Jai Shri Krishna, Subodh (teen) in Tere Liye and now as Gyan in Saas Bina Sasural

1st post - Birthday

2nd post - About Meghan

3rd post - Invitation List

4th post - Cut the Cake (Bday Gifts)

5th post - Fun Time

6th post - Party Time

THEME - anything in Orange in ur post, messages or creations
his fav colour 😛

--- Link for the Pics ---

Offscreen
Link1
Link2
Link3

JSK

Link1

TL
Link1
Link2
Link3

SBS
Link1
Link2
Link3

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago

Personal Life :
Meghan Jadhav, an actor born on June 7,1992 studied in Shardashram Vidyamandir School and presently in KC College, Mumbai. His family includes father Mr. Subhash Jadhav, who also acted in the movies and TV shows of 80's & 90's, mother Rina Jadhav and elder brother Mandar Jadhav, who's also an actor.

Career :
Movies -
Salaam -The Salute was his debut movie at the age of 12 and he got the prestigious Mata and Kala Darpan Maharashtra Award. Meghan also worked in Salaam Bacche(2007), Zor Laga Ke Haiyaa(2009) and Ramaa - The Saviour (2010)

TV Shows -
Jai Shri Krishna on Colors TV was his first TV show where he played the role of Lord Krishna. Later, as teen Subodh in Tere Liye, StarPlus. At present he is working in show Saas Bina Sasural on Sony as Gyan

Hobbies :
Meghan loves swimming, playing cricket, football and watching movies.

Other Details
DOB : 7th June, 92
SunSign : Gemini
Home/Town/City : Pedder Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Important Links :
Meghan's account on FB -
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1088905260

Meghan Jadhav FanPage on FB-
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MeghanJadhav.FanPage?sk=app_4949752878

Celeb page on I-F-
https://india-forums.com/celebrity/9853/meghan-jadhav/

Meghan Jadhav YouTube Channel -
jskmeghan7

Meghan Jadhav Appreciation Thread @SBS forum
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1600408

source : FB fanpage

...PARiNA... (Pari)
AishuJSKfan (Aish)
JanakiRaghunath (Janu)

Vedo
Rimi.Rimz (Rimi)

radhikarani (Ankita)
radh (Radha)
_Sanjana23_
-Swetha-
(Swetha)
Bhartikhushi909 (Khushi)
radev101

Meghan (same name 😲)
sanchitaroy (Sanchita)
lola610 (Lola)
arun-deeps (Gunia)
ZoobiDoobi (Zubi)
kinshukkiaashiq
Jenifer.
bebosallu4eva
nehanne (Neha
)
priya.harshiti
mishti_17
taanufan
ramyaks
-Mahi148-
xx-Rai-xx
mishti_17
Pratamesh
preetha_6

vik rocks
Cinderella100
jassie_17
ruky786

-Preeti-
stuti_naksh4eva

+
all fans and well wishers
😃

Please click the like button here or RES/post if u like to be the part of Grand celebration

CUT THE CAKE

Meghan first sharing the cake with his mom and his family

then rest of the cake we can distribute ... 😆

All the Birthday Creations you post will be added here!

by Parina (Me😛)

by Aish

by Janu

by Khushi

by Neha

by Gunia

by Rimi

by Radha

https://i.imgur.com/fORxn.jpg

~~ Birthday Fan Fiction ~~
by Rimi (Part &2)
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1687941&TPN=6

~~ Birthday VideoMix ~~

from FB Fanpage
Happy Birthday Meghan

by Aish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekR6sIskqCk

all the invitees are requested to answer these Questions !!😃

Questions :

* which role of Meghan u Like the most ?
Parina :
Lord Krishna, an unforgettable role he did in JSK 😍 other roles were/are perfect too⭐️ but just cant beat Krishna role. I believe Shri Krishna only selected Meghan to portray Him... what else can be better? 😃😉😛
AishuJSKfan:
Well, I simply adored Meghan as our natkhat manmohan Shri Krishna, but I feel that he has done an excellent job in all of the roles he's acted in and done full justice to all of them. Also love him as the very sweet Gyaan from SBS.
Bhartikhushi : Liked Him the most in Jai Shri Krishna as Lord Krishna, He Did an awesome job as Lord Krishna.He was a perfect choice for Krishna n he played the character very descently which impressed millions of hearts in our country.
radhikarani : i love Meghan Krishna avatar
radev101 : i loved him in jai shri krishna...however it doesnt really matter because he is a awesome dude =))
Rimi.Rimz : i like him in all d roles bt role i love is krishna wen saw kishna d old one sawpnil joshi never though dat anyone can meet up to dis extend bahut se logon ko krishn bane dekha bt i like no1 wen wen oney day my sis told me dat kisna wo jai shri krishna sweet meghan has entered i said who's he pehle jesa match kar payega kya one dat after many epi i saw him in jsk
n my heart say never image dat in 2days ers jahan har koi dole shole n model types boys hain wo krishn jee jese role ko nibha payenge bt no here comes meghan jinhone na kewal us role ko nibaya balki  ek new image bana di abt how cute krishna jee was in those days i wish i cud be der in dat tym
like gyaan too simple n sweet😳
radh : I liked him in Tere Liye too. Initially, I had no idea that he was the same person who played the role of Krishna ji in JSK... after I came to know about that... I was literally hooked. But I loved him most in Jai Shri Krishna...
He portrayed the character so well... It was such a treat to watch it.
He had the same naughty (natkhat) look on his face... the soft tone in his voice... the magic in his eyes... that one would expect any person portraying Kanha Ji's role to have. I don't think there could have been anyone more suitable for the role.

*  If get an opportunity to sent 2 bday gifts to Meghan what it would be ? 
Parina :
I like to send a Krishna Murti/Painting _/\_ and a pen n a diary so that he can pen down all beautiful pages of his life 😃
AishuJSKfan: What would I send him? Anything that would make him happy. On my birthdays, what i receive is flowers, cards, clothes, etc. If I could, I would send him food that I had prepared with my own two hands and a painting that I made of him. But since I can not mail those things to him, I will be sending lots of pyaar and tons of good wishes, obviously along with some creations that I made.

Bhartikhushi :Dnt Think of it before but if i get a chance to meet him i'll take sumthing related to GOD for sure
radhikarani : i like to gift him a Krishna idol and Bhagwad Gita so that he can achieve success in life🥳🥳
radev101 : I really dont know but it will totally be something awesome with love and devotion
Rimi.Rimz : truley saying last yr hum vaishvnev devi gaye the n ek chuni li thi jise humne aapne hand pe bandha tha pure safar may maa k darba may unke samne khade hoke i said maa want ur love so dat i can spread love to d loved 1z n i thought wo chunihamesha aapne pass rahenge as maa blessing i want to gift dat chunri to him so dat he get maa love n wanna give a sweet photo wen he was born n his mom taking him in her laps if i get dat pic use bada sa frame karwa k i'll give so ek maa wo jo sab ki maa hai my maa too kali jee or durga jeen ek maa jo hume is earth pe sawanr k rakhti hai maa se acha gift duniya may kuch nhi ho sakta
i'll ask to give one gift to me kya karein thode diff hain na hum simple bt diff heheheh😆meghan be d way u r never change ur self be down to earth n yeh smile ka charm⭐️ kam mat hone dena bus yeh gift hume chahiye

radh : I would love to gift him a bansuri. I think he can play it. And if he doesn't, I am sure he could learn it easily.

* If get a change to meet or talk to Meghan what would u like to ask / say ?
Parina : Hmmm... i hv already talked to him online through chats and PMs 😳 He's simple, down to earth person and a gr8 actor, it was nice to be connected... thanks to the world of Internet😉. If get a change to meet or talk then surly i wont able to ask or say anything, 😆 im a bit shy n introvert person..😛 will just able to say "HI" and God Bless _/\_😛😆
Well, there is nothing as such i like to ask or say. If i hv to... i'll PM him 😉,  more comfortable with written words then spoken ones 😳
Bhartikhushi :I hv talked to him on FB long time back but i think he will not be able to recognize me as he talk to several ppl on fb like this but it was gr8 m he's so simple as an actor i cant imagine n i love the way he replied Jai shri krishna in response to my " HI". No i dnt wanna ask him anything just wanna wish him all the best for future.
AishuJSKfan: I really do not know. He is such an amazing person, that to meet him would be enough for me. But, I am a very talkative person once you get to know me, and probably could spend the entire day talking to him. All the shyness will definitely disappear if I was given a chance to talk to him. I mean, really, to meet and to be able to talk with your most adored person, to your idol. That would really be something, and so I would try to have a long, but meaningful conversation with him.
radev101 : i dont think i really need or want to ask him anything special...just wish him luck in all his future endeavours😉
Rimi.Rimz : i talked to him on fb through pms he is really sweet in one of pm he said
u can give any sugguestion ur wlcum n yehi may bhi sonch raha tha lol same same 😆
kaun si cheez sidhe dil ko chuti hai dats it...

radh : I really wonder if i'll ever get a chance too. And if I do, I hope my tongue doesn't get tied. But I'd like to wish him all the happiness and success in life. And that may his every dream come true and May Krishna Ji shower his choicest blessings upon him.

It's now time for you to grab a plate and dig in cause a sumptuous feast awaits thee... 

Pick your favorite drink too...

Don't be shy...just enjoy 😆

😃 || My Post || 😃

Wishing u Success and happiness today and always 👍🏼

⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lord Krishna, an unforgettable role he did in JSK 😍 other roles were/are perfect too⭐️ but just cant beat Krishna role. I believe Shri Krishna only selected Meghan to portray Him... what else can be better? 😃😉😛

I like to send a Krishna Murti/Painting _/\_ and a pen n a diary so that he can pen down all beautiful pages of his life 😃

* If get a change to meet or talk to Meghan what would u like to ask / say ?
Hmmm... i hv already talked to him online through chats and PMs 😳 He's simple, down to earth person and a gr8 actor, it was nice to be connected... thanks to the world of Internet😉. If get a change to meet or talk then surly i wont able to ask or say anything, 😆 im a bit shy n introvert person..😛 will just able to say "HI" and God Bless _/\_😛😆
Well, there is nothing as such i like to ask or say. If i hv to... i'll PM him 😉,  more comfortable with written words then spoken ones 😳

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Its 7th Today so.. 7gifts 😃

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Just be the way you are ... down to earth .. n never change Yourself 👍🏼
God Bless

A Well wisher
Parina

Reserved(editing)

Question :

Aishu:

Well, I simply adored Meghan as our natkhat manmohan Shri Krishna, but I feel that he has done an excellent job in all of the roles he's acted in and done full justice to all of them. Also love him as the very sweet Gyaan from SBS.

-
Aishu:
What would I send him? Anything that would make him happy. On my birthdays, what i receive is flowers, cards, clothes, etc. If I could, I would send him food that I had prepared with my own two hands and a painting that I made of him. But since I can not mail those things to him, I will be sending lots of pyaar and tons of good wishes, obviously along with some creations that I made.

* If get a change to meet or talk to Meghan what would u like to ask / say?
Aishu:

I really do not know. He is such an amazing person, that to meet him would be enough for me. But, I am a very talkative person once you get to know me, and probably could spend the entire day talking to him. All the shyness will definitely disappear if I was given a chance to talk to him. I mean, really, to meet and to be able to talk with your most adored person, to your idol. That would really be something, and so I would try to have a long, but meaningful conversation with him.

Gifts!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekR6sIskqCk&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

^^requested that from Reeno. Thanks a lot for making it yaar! :D

Food!
Ok, so I didn't actually make these things, obviously. But if I ever had a chance to meet you, I would definitely. :)

Puran Poli (with you and I both being Maharastrian, why not? lol)

Cakes and chocolates (I would buy those because I don't know how candies are made and I stink at baking)
notice that this one is in orange too! :D

remember in Zor Lagaa Ke Haiya! you were totally fidaa over that chocolate cake which Raavan took from you? lol. Well, here's a sweet little tribute to that.

AND LASTLY, BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT THE LEAST OF THESE,
DAHI AND MAKHAN!!

^^those last two pics were posted by Janaki di in the Ramanand Sagar Shri Krishna episode updates.
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago

Many many happy returns of the day, Meghan!🥳 Thank you for giving us such a cute and playful Krishna, we loved you in JSK!

Lots of Love,
Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
reserved!

Thank you for this beautiful thread Pari Di! 🤗