Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what is difference between normal human and human

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

It was a filler ...nothing for meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Dev is all upset and mamaji offers him drink.  Dev opposes (I dont drink..babaji this is the last think I wanted to hear...he could have said he stopped drinking..lier lier put him on fire😑)...mamaji convinces him to drink and leaves.  Dev gets talli and starts his Nano imaginations...he sees standing outside but she leaves...Maan comes and consoles him.  Dev spills the beans (Good dialoguesπŸ‘)...

omg there was a scene of busy Lacchi and searching Maan (for Dev)..where he gets another bouncer from herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan and Geet scene (dont wanna say mannet scene😳😳😳) where Geet wanting to meet Maan n he enters.  Both discussion about Dev Nano.  Dev enters and says he does not want Maan to help him (ab sharaf ki haad hogayi🀒🀒🀒) Maan thinks I will help u

Geet finds Nano all worries and asks the same.  Nano says her worries regards getting married, new family, relations, etc.  Ballu overhears and gives gyaan regarding love and getting into new relationship.  Just to endup finding Geet giving him a killer look🀣🀣🀣...(this one look showed Geets disinterest in his speech)..Ballu excuses himself for talking more..Nano leaves Geet asks Ballu to meet her back of the house (what difference it makes Geet...whereever u got..we follow..btw there is nothing to happenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜•)

Tsunami hits Dev again...I mean mamaji visits him again...mamaji tries to explain difference btw normal human n humanπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...he forces Dev to drink which Nano sees...she comes and mamaji skips..she gives her regular attitude dose to Dev...he stares her...n says wish she knows...she says tell to ur wifi...n leaves..omg...he throws the scotch...how dare...he could have returned to mamaji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dialogue of the day:  Angoor ki pari..laal pari...husn baano...(aka multivitaminπŸ˜‰)...credits to mamaji🀣

Today's big question for all what is the difference between aam insaan (normal human) and insaan (human)!!!!!!!!!!!
Do give ur answersπŸ˜‰
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg...dev, dev, dev...sawal ka toh mujhe pata nahi par yeh naam dekh dekh ke , meri to halat kharrab hogaye hai  πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sayna

omg...dev, dev, dev...sawal ka toh mujhe pata nahi par yeh naam dekh dekh ke , meri to halat kharrab hogaye hai  πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

it was a Dday for me what do i say...i mean dry day as no proper maneet sceneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i am more interested in jugnu's heartbreak😭...want to know more about that...and forget human...what is normal even????

-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

i am more interested in jugnu's heartbreak😭...want to know more about that...and forget human...what is normal even????

omg Sylv...being talli all day is normal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

omg Sylv...being talli all day is normal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh no...πŸ˜†...and it wasn't normal...it became the norm...something led to this man being drunk all day...and somehow it was just accepted as normal for him...😭
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good post naz but we needed another kitchen scene...this time maybe with geet cooking aloo benganπŸ˜‰...

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice post Naz 

Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Good post naz but we needed another kitchen scene...this time maybe with geet cooking aloo benganπŸ˜‰...

🀣🀣🀣🀣
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved ur take Naz dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ
1 thing I mentioned in Khushi's analysis too ...a bit of advice to all ..watch GHSP without any expectations .πŸ˜‰.u'll feel better I bet u on that.🀣..& watch it only for them..😍

And for ur qs ..Naz the ans is Cv's r aam insaan ,they don't live up to our expectations & we r insaan ...see the wildest dreamz of this pair acc to our wishes .πŸ˜‰.so hue na hum cv's se bade..πŸ˜†