~* DKS Jai Kumar Nair's Bday Celebrations*~

Posted: 12 years ago
Over and out. *Clears throat.* Hello friends. :-) I don't think I need to give any introduction since the majority of you know me. :-) And I'm sure this thread doesn't need an introduction either cause everything is written in the title.

I know a lot of people through the DKS journey have lost their respect for Jai through what happened on the show. So many jokes are being made at his character. So many negative words are being exchanged about his personality. Insults are being thrown and what not. It's surely been a rough journey for Jai and his family/friends/fans. But I'm not here to lecture about all of this because I think we've had enough discussion on this. This is supposed to be a positive happy thread and that's what I intend to make it into. And if you don't have anything nice to say then I suggest you stay out of here.

So most of you that know me tend to also know I tend to make birthday threads in advance most of the time. The only reason is because I don't know whether or not I'll get time later. Many hate the fact I make these bday threads early. I fail to recognize why though. Whatever it is, I don't care. I do what I feel like. And once again I am early with this thread. But its only a day early. Not like 6 days early like when I made Rani's birthday thread. 😆

I've made many birthday threads...For Shahrukh, Rani, and for friends that I've become close to through my India Forums journey. But this birthday thread is different and much more than those birthday threads. Its a lot more. I think Jai needs this after all that's going on. Through my Dance India Dance journey I've come upon many beautiful dancers like Mayuresh, Vrushali, Kruti, Vandana, Dharmesh, Amar, Bhavna, etc etc. The list goes on and on and on. But I saw something different in Jai from day one. In season one the only two that really stood out as dancers to me were Jai and Mayuresh. The day Mayuresh was eliminated I got so emotional and to see the bonding that Jai and Mayu had was very senti. There was something in Jai that no other dancer had. And the day he was NOT announced as the winner on DID despite coming in the top 4 I was mad, frustrated. Everyone has their favorites and he was mine. Out of the 4 finalists he truly deserved the winning title. I wanted to see him shine that day of the grand finale. But he did not get it. It wasn't his. I was shattered. I gave it a lot of thought. I kept wondering how he didn't win. Then I began to think...you know millions of people audition for DID. Only a few are selected. Only a few actually make it to the top 9 or top 6 or top 5 and so  on...He made it to the top 4. Isn't that in itself a victory for him? He went that far for a reason. At the end only one can emerge as the 'winner.' But isn't everyone a winner in their own way? He showcased his talent and he told the world that he was India's Dancing Superstar through his performances and dance. Of course along the way he had his faults, but doesn't everyone? The fan relationship I had with Jai slowly changed to a relationship of friends not fans. I started considering him a friend as did he. Since then he's always been there for me and vise versa.

Today (actually tomorrow), May 20th, is a very special day & I want to make that day extra special for all those that love him. He is surrounded by so much love and affection from his family, friends, fans, and well wishers. He is loved by millions. Today all these millions of people come together to celebrate the grace the occasion of Jai's 26th birthday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've made a special video for him, but I'm sorry to inform I cannot post it here. But he's seen and appreciated it and I couldn't be happier. 😃

I think I've said most all I've wanted to say near the beginning of my post. Let's get down to the real stuff now.

*Blow the Candles Jailu*

Yummy cake.

Jai, wishing you a birthday filled with surprises, joy, fun n games, and happiness. Your smile means so much to your family, friends, fans, and well wishers. You deserve nothing but the best. As I've always said you are India's dancing superstar and no one can take that title away from you. So keep smiling and keep your head help up high always. And remember "kuch to log kahenge, logon ka kam hai kehna." 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc4CRgRr6Pg[/YOUTUBE]

And, Jai, as far as DKS is concerned, I was heartbroken when I head that team Josh lost. But I keep saying that this wasn't a Jalwa win or a Josh loss. It was a dance india dance win where every single dancer/performer is a winner. Don't be disheartened at all. Haar jeet to hoti rehti hain. What matters the most is that you got to get back up on that stage that gave you fame and showcase your talent once again.

Before I end this LONG post, I just want to say please keep smiling. Your smile is previous to many. 😃

Sincerely,
Your Friend Always,
-Cutiepie Rani- (And you already know my real name)! 😃

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago
Awww!! That's soo sweet of you Rani!😳
Jai is very lucky to have a friend like you!👏 👍🏼

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAI! May God bless him and fulfill all his wishes and dreams! 🥳

Here is a cake from my side!

Edited by Noor_Ul_Ain - 12 years ago
i'm not his fan. i'm his friend. 😃
but thanks! :D
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

i'm not his fan. i'm his friend. 😃
but thanks! :D
OK!! i will edit my post! 😃
you're awesome. thank you ji! 😃
lol...can i have some cake as well
i'd love to see what virtual cake tastes like
i love me <3
how come i wasnt invited to the birthday?
happy b day jai 🥳

gorgeous work rani 👍🏼
Hi Jaiii! :))
REMEMBER ME? :D You better! LOL
I hope you have an amazing birthday because you definitely do deserve a good break after working so hard on your shows..I want to see more of your contemporary-prop dances because as we all know you rock at them..would love to refresh some Season 1 memories..:D 
I hope you are blessed with happiness and courage because you definitely are one courageous and honest person!! Whenever you feel upset, just think of all those who will always be there for you no matter what goes wrong..there will ALWAYS be some that would wish well for you..Keep your talent going because you have lots and trust me, your dance can speak a hundred languages..so let it do all the talking..so I hope you're smiling wide right now on your big day like you always do when the camera is at you during the shoots! LOLLL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! PARTY HARD AND DANCE HARDER! :D 
- Priyanka [ you better remember me ;) puraane dost bhule nahi jaate..haha keep smiling Jai ]
Happy Birthday Jai !! Have a Good one ! 😃