Show ko show rehene, stop interfering! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Guys, I think it is time that someone made this post. I wait and waited and then noticed no one has made one, so I did now.

GHSP is just a SHOW...let it stay as a show...and just watch it as a show. It is just entertainment nothing more. What the main meaning of the show was had been dead long ago...

stop interfering with the PH and GHSP team soo much, our interference effects the show as well. Believe it or not our constant cribbing too has some what effected the show badly.

If the show doesn't make you happy anymore, don't watch it simple. Leave it and take a break if you want to. But stop wasting time on it you will mess up your head through it.

Lastly, if you want to complain then target the right people, the CHANNEL. In the end it is the channel that runs the show that calls the last minute shots. Send feed backs to the channel, or call them, but do not waste your cribbing at the wrong places. However, when you complain learn to stay in a limit do not go overboard with  your comments; what i mean is write and explain what your suggestion is a in a nicely matter because if you write rudely then they will mess the show up even more.

Show ko ek show he rehne do, and watch it as a regular audience just for entertainment; let the CV's and the GHSP team do their jobs. If you are not satisfied complain to the channel whom airs the show waise bhi most of the time whatever happens in the show is their fault...and the GHSP team and PH get the blame for it.

This is all i wanted to say, i have noticing a lot of people lately cribbing and worrying soo much with the way things have been being handled in the show, and for that I just want to say is we have better things in real life to do, rather then sit here and complain over a show. Cool?😆

Secondly, in a way what they are showing Geet do is nothing at all wrong. If a girl wants to move on in her life with the man she loves she has every right to. Of course no one can forget something as horrible as what had happened to geet. It is impossible, but they can move on right? Whatever happens in anyones life is a life event whether it be a bad event or a good...some people want to remember it for many reasons...others feel it is better to let it go. Geet doesn't want to remember anything from her past because she feels that she has such a better life now, she doesn't want to waste her time thinking about the past which ends up hurting her anyway.

Maaneet have now become one, geet's past wounds now ARE ALLL HEALED. Dev ruined her life by sleeping with her, getting her pregnant, and then leaving her the very next day. This man ruined her life, while another man, Maan came and made her life. Maan came and married her...loved her and now they have even consummated their love...so all of the wounds that Dev had given her internally/externally have been wiped off by Maan's love both externally and internally now. She is no longer a wounded bird, but now a pheonix whom has risen.

Let her rise, do not let her fall again by making her remember those things that happened to her. I advice everyone to just like her move on and watch her live a happier life with her husband.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
Wah Shivi raani 1 more bindas post, seriously people need life, live and let other live...We can share our feedback, but in limit, show some class guys, why crossing limits or go over the board...We are ruining our own show with our own hands...It's our extreme interference that we have to face this day today...

Sorry don't want to hurt anyone, but yes what we are facing today it's all our extreme involvement in show, nothing else...We behaves that we actually running show, and paying to all...

It's not easy to make one show, specially daily show, and then more than that it's hard to sell...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
A good post ...you are absolutely right we fans sometime become very demanding and complaining  rather than enjoying the show. 

EgggXActly...😃...Agree with u that LET THE SHOW BE...Watch it & enjoy it ...if u don't enjoy it , take a break...Good POINTs dear...

Yes I too feel that TOO MUCH CRIBBING & BASHING THE TEAM & CVs CAN RESULT ina DAMAGE to our fave SHOW- GHSP...

Best Example that I can think of is dmg...it went downhill as the fans just kept DEMANDING...No offense to any dmg fan...this is what I feel happened to the show...

Nyways...SIT BACK & ENJOY THE RIDE with all MAANEETians...😃
Originally posted by ronukrnl

A good post ...you are absolutely right we fans sometime become very demanding and complaining  rather than enjoying the show. 

it is not only about complaining hun, it is the fact that our constant cribbin and demands have become very pressurizing on the team. Also, they have always tried to give us what we have asked for, and they have done many things we wanted as well...however the minute what we don't want happens we start cribbing and we forget how we are talking to them...and cross our limits...if we getting upset by a show, imagine how our words effect the actual people working behind the screens!

Fake characters are hurting us, while we end up hurting real people imagine that
Originally posted by Absoluv

EgggXActly...😃...Agree with u that LET THE SHOW BE...Watch it & enjoy it ...if u don't enjoy it , take a break...Good POINTs dear...

Yes I too feel that TOO MUCH CRIBBING & BASHING THE TEAM & CVs CAN RESULT ina DAMAGE to our fave SHOW- GHSP...

Best Example that I can think of is dmg...it went downhill as the fans just kept DEMANDING...No offense to any dmg fan...this is what I feel happened to the show...

Nyways...SIT BACK & ENJOY THE RIDE with all MAANEETians...😃
exactly yaar, believe or not, our constant demans and cribbing has effected the show badly...and it shows clearly...it is time that we just let the makers do their jobs.
I mean yes, they have the audience/fans a platform to talk with the makers and suggest ideas...but somewhere in the end we have forgotten how to behave with them...crossed the limits...we took advantage of it badly.Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
I hope everone who love the show will read and understand this.
Originally posted by muniza75

Wah Shivi raani 1 more bindas post, seriously people need life, live and let other live...We can share our feedback, but in limit, show some class guys, why crossing limits or go over the board...We are ruining our own show with our own hands...It's our extreme interference that we have to face this day today...

Sorry don't want to hurt anyone, but yes what we are facing today it's all our extreme involvement in show, nothing else...We behaves that we actually running show, and paying to all...

It's not easy to make one show, specially daily show, and then more than that it's hard to sell...

Muniza
👏👏👏👏👏
bang on di, need i say anymore, you have summed everything up beautifully. I agree with u 100001%
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

it is not only about complaining hun, it is the fact that our constant cribbin and demands have become very pressurizing on the team. Also, they have always tried to give us what we have asked for, and they have done many things we wanted as well...however the minute what we don't want happens we start cribbing and we forget how we are talking to them...and cross our limits...if we getting upset by a show, imagine how our words effect the actual people working behind the screens!

Fake characters are hurting us, while we end up hurting real people imagine that

Exactly, well said...Don't be extremist, behave normal, you don't run the show, you don't pay them...Give respect, get respect...That's their love that they gave u one platform to share your views and give feedback...

Muniza
Gr8 post shivz daadi - loved every word of it... esp after today, I think this is a much needed revelation for all!