Show ko show rehene, stop interfering! - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
I absolutely agree. It's a show! Let the PH and CVs do their job. We should stop sticking our noses in everything. As you said we have no idea what really goes on behind the scenes.

Having opinions is good and giving some feedback to the creators of the show is good too but the downright nastiness is too much. Remember that there are more important things in life than a daily show.

Love the show, appreciate it and enjoy it!

Thanks for a great post! πŸ€—
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

I absolutely agree. It's a show! Let the PH and CVs do their job. We should stop sticking our noses in everything. As you said we have no idea what really goes on behind the scenes.

Having opinions is good and giving some feedback to the creators of the show is good too but the downright nastiness is too much. Remember that there are more important things in life than a daily show.

Love the show, appreciate it and enjoy it!

Thanks for a great post! πŸ€—

Mona darling πŸ€—, totally agree with you...There are better work in life than cribbing for some show...Everyday crying and cribbing not gonna help...I myself was very angry, but except hurting myself i had got nothing...Better people give time to their own families...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Guys, I think it is time that someone made this post. I wait and waited and then noticed no one has made one, so I did now.

GHSP is just a SHOW...let it stay as a show...and just watch it as a show. It is just entertainment nothing more. What the main meaning of the show was had been dead long ago...

stop interfering with the PH and GHSP team soo much, our interference effects the show as well. Believe it or not our constant cribbing too has some what effected the show badly.

If the show doesn't make you happy anymore, don't watch it simple. Leave it and take a break if you want to. But stop wasting time on it you will mess up your head through it.

Lastly, if you want to complain then target the right people, the CHANNEL. In the end it is the channel that runs the show that calls the last minute shots. Send feed backs to the channel, or call them, but do not waste your cribbing at the wrong places. However, when you complain learn to stay in a limit do not go overboard with  your comments; what i mean is write and explain what your suggestion is a in a nicely matter because if you write rudely then they will mess the show up even more.

Show ko ek show he rehne do, and watch it as a regular audience just for entertainment; let the CV's and the GHSP team do their jobs. If you are not satisfied complain to the channel whom airs the show waise bhi most of the time whatever happens in the show is their fault...and the GHSP team and PH get the blame for it.

This is all i wanted to say, i have noticing a lot of people lately cribbing and worrying soo much with the way things have been being handled in the show, and for that I just want to say is we have better things in real life to do, rather then sit here and complain over a show. Cool?πŸ˜†

Secondly, in a way what they are showing Geet do is nothing at all wrong. If a girl wants to move on in her life with the man she loves she has every right to. Of course no one can forget something as horrible as what had happened to geet. It is impossible, but they can move on right? Whatever happens in anyones life is a life event whether it be a bad event or a good...some people want to remember it for many reasons...others feel it is better to let it go. Geet doesn't want to remember anything from her past because she feels that she has such a better life now, she doesn't want to waste her time thinking about the past which ends up hurting her anyway.

Maaneet have now become one, geet's past wounds now ARE ALLL HEALED. Dev ruined her life by sleeping with her, getting her pregnant, and then leaving her the very next day. This man ruined her life, while another man, Maan came and made her life. Maan came and married her...loved her and now they have even consummated their love...so all of the wounds that Dev had given her internally/externally have been wiped off by Maan's love both externally and internally now. She is no longer a wounded bird, but now a pheonix whom has risen.

Let her rise, do not let her fall again by making her remember those things that happened to her. I advice everyone to just like her move on and watch her live a happier life with her husband.

good postπŸ‘ but yaar few ppl will not understand few days back i made a post like u did they said i am ruthless.
even i feel what u feel if geet wants to move on why can't we.
they are hatting dev-nandini track but why it's quite good they need sidetracks too.

u said it right constant pressure from us lead to the story go downhill ---do u remember the days before marriage track so many miscarriage track was coming along but fans were at war leading to dragging tracks.
i must say few fans are so impatient they can't bare it and keep bashing for eg---sr on sat created a battle field in forum with loads of mail's bashing the maker or the actor .

one thing is forsure if they treat this serial as fictional serial they will enjoy but u know it's become a life a real one -----that's the magic gurti has created with there chemistry.
Totally agreed...cribbing and bashing doesn't get us anywhere...but as a WOMAN...i feel violated that such a HUGE issue is just swept under the carpet.   If the CVs were not comfortable with the track of JUSTICE...why raise it in the first place.   Why position Geet's character as different and earth shattering...she was supposed to be a MISSAL...an EXAMPLE for all girls violated like this.  If they have raised the issue, then they should give a good end too...and NOT DESTROY it and INSULT woman all over the world. 

What kind of a MESSAGE are you sending to all of the young MALE population out there... that its OK to RAPE a Girl and leave her devastated!!! You will be FORGIVEN... that there are no serious RAMIFICATIONS for your actions. Is this the MESSAGE of this SHOW????
Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Totally agreed...cribbing and bashing doesn't get us anywhere...but as a WOMAN...i feel violated that such a HUGE issue is just swept under the carpet.   If the CVs were not comfortable with the track of JUSTICE...why raise it in the first place.   Why position Geet's character as different and earth shattering...she was supposed to be a MISSAL...an EXAMPLE for all girls violated like this.  If they have raised the issue, then they should give a good end too...and NOT DESTROY it and INSULT woman all over the world. 

What kind of a MESSAGE are you sending to all of the young MALE population out there... that its OK to RAPE a Girl and leave her devastated!!! You will be FORGIVEN... that there are no serious RAMIFICATIONS for your actions. Is this the MESSAGE of this SHOW????

That is exactly how I feel..
Totally agree
I feel exactly the same as everyone here does...a good way to be loyal to a show is to give constructed criticism and not bashing the show and the actors. We as fans of the show need to encourage and not bash it or say such things that could hurt the show or the reputations of our favorite actors. Let us see where the story moves towards. Anyways, I heard that Maaneet are going to move to back to Delhi at the end of this month, so we should wait see what happens.

Also, I think it is nice to see the brotherly love between Dev and Maan now. I think now slowly Geet can get that new start she wanted to have with Maan, because of Dev being forgiven by Maan.
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

nahin yaar, PH doesn't have any type of Amnesia, PH has to run a showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nothing more...
like i said SS was shoved to them from the channel so they have to make use of him.

Dev wasn't even the plan in the story, the channel wanted Dev.

SS is brilliant in roles where the character pretends to be positive but is actually negative. He can changes shades at the drop of the hat. Why is he being under utilised here playing the goody two shoes.  It is not about Geet forgiving Dev that is the problem for many. She did so that she can move on with Maan. She did not want to hold on to any bitterness of the past as it would ruin her present and future happiness.  We accept that. But is it right for her not to be indignant with Dev for what he did yesterday?  She overheard him bad mouthing Nandini to her prospective groom so that he can stop the marriage. Now is a  man who wouldn't hesitate slandering the woman he claims to love, trustworthy enough to enough to surrender her sister's life in his care? I dont think the spineless, selfish guy has changed one bit.   Yes, Geet went and told the groom that Dev was joking and set the matters right but we also saw how troubled she was that Dev may not get her sister.  So Dev's happiness has suddenly become more important than her sister's life? The CVs may be having amnesia and throwing such crap at us but unfortunately this is a long show which is supposed to have some continuity not a collection of short stories which end with every episode. Geet is increasingly beginning to look like it and it is all because the entire bunch have turned too lazy to explore innovative tracks and are blindly borrowing from movie tracks although the story itself is entirely different from the movies so borrowed and the tracks are least fitting to the current situation.  

Now this has made me little more curious...

So Channel shoved Dev to CV's...got it.
Did they also tell to make Dev positive..could be
Did they also ask to follow forgiving track...could be
Then Channel must have also asked for this devar- bhabhi pyar

in short..story is written by channel...so CVs only execute it...hmmm

which leads to conclusion that it was channel ppl themselves who had uptill now given such a beautiful show to us..CV's were nowhere involved...now channel themselves are ruining it...

What could be the reason ?
may be coz they dont want their show to get trps..now thats seems contradictory..which channel wont want their show to get good ratings
on the other hands..PH has new show on the floor...rest I need not say.

Edited by gooseberry - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gooseberry

Now this has made me little more curious...

So Channel shoved Dev to CV's...got it.
Did they also tell to make Dev positive..could be
Did they also ask to follow forgiving track...could be
Then Channel must have also asked for this devar- bhabhi pyar

in short..story is written by channel...so CVs only execute it...hmmm

which leads to conclusion that it was channel ppl themselves who had uptill now given such a beautiful show to us..CV's were nowhere involved...now channel themselves are ruining it...

What could be the reason ?
may be coz they dont want their show to get trps..now thats seems contradictory..which channel wont want their show to get good ratings
on the other hands..PH has new show on the floor...rest I need not say.

that is the fact, we do not know whom is at fault...the cv's...PH...or the channel...PH blames Channel...Ph blames actors...Channel does its own thing and we blame it on the team...but do tell me that with whomever is it at fault...the cribbing we are doing and yelling the annoyance we have with whatever is being shown on our televisions...are we being heard? many of us have called the channel...i have myself...and they do not even pick up...or not only that they make excuses to call another time...

all of our cribbing complaining...critisizm did it work? Before Dev was forgiven I made 2 heart wrenching posts that Geet should not forgive Dev...it was a successful post...was even posted on FB itself...forget my post alone...millions didn't want Dev to be forgiven did it happen? Yes it did

Holi scene many have wished did not happen before it was aired, later barry himself had said the channel had told them to add it in...

so where are our amazing suggestions and critisizm going? They all have turned deaf ears...no one is listening...so the question is, why care we sitting here and wasting our precious time complaining for something they will never consider?

There was a time, when we were heard, where our suggestions were taken...the minute we showed disinterest for a track the track would be changed...aur to aur...they had asked us what do we want...Maan to know about Geet's past first...or do we want Geet's confession of love and then the past revealed? I still remember when they cared...when they themselves saw visions...for the show...for maaneet...doubt it happens nowπŸ˜†