DMG DMG DMG DMG DMG DMG DMG ...

Posted: 12 years ago
GUYS its been long since v hv seen dmg sooo i thout all of us can post the pics v like and if u want u guys can rite y u like the pic u posted or the scene realted 2 it
in this way v cn agn gt 2 c the sweet gud memories

sooo guysss plzzz do post it...

my pic
guys u cn tell abt the moments which u miss and like abt dmg and u cn evn post the pics here...
so go on
i miss the old dmg cast and their cute fights : (
well i miss dmg like hell😭 ...i actually stopped watching tv shows after dmg going off air since there is nothing which can compete dmg...πŸ˜•

well  i have posted a pic below .which is of that time when armaan and riddhima's relation went one step further and their roka was about to happen😊... i love this pic because it not only shows their love for each other but also the happiness that they will now be together and forever. πŸ˜Š

i still remember this scene and before which armaan was looking for riddhima in girls room when he found that every one was there except riddhima and due to which he got screwed up between anji and muski in the room...πŸ˜†

and after this song sequence when ammy tried to tell truth about his parents to ridz she didnt listened but said one thing that she is happy that their relation will get a name and she just want to remain happy that way and they have waited so long for this day and thus doesnt want anything to come between ...and she promises armaan that she will keep him happy forever 😳...ammy too wanted their happy life to begin soon...😊 
i just loved those days😊 ... well this one is not only moment of dmg which i loved ...for me entire dmg days which had armaan and riddhima and old gang was special for me...😊
i still wish for my dmg to come back soon and also when armaan and riddhima with entire old gang will rock the show and tv again...😍

AR for lyf πŸ˜Š

Edited by Simrita - 12 years ago