Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dilip saab (Dilip Kumar) is fine: Saira Banu

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dilip saab is fine: Saira Banu

Mumbai:Yesteryear actress Saira Banu says that she had to hire a publicist and issue a statement on Thursday when word got out that veteran actor husband, Dilip Kumar was admitted to Breach Candy hospital for suspected jaundice. "He is keeping very well. It was just a routine check-up, but suddenly my phone started ringing and people started asking me how is he. That is the time I understood that it is again one of those rumours," she said.

The actress admitted that the frequent rumours about her husband's demise make her feel sad. But she feels that these 'scares' reflect the love that people have for Dilip saab.

Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu

"I know that everytime I take him even for a routine check-up, I get umpteen number of calls enquiring about his health status. But this is good that so many people are concerned about him and get scared like that. It is all because they love him and everybody wants to know that he is okay," she shared. "When you are a celebrity there is a price that you will have to pay. But this is a very small price compared to the love that we still get from our fans," she added.

Edited by Salmanayesha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yusuf Miaan... Allah Aapki Tabiyat ko Harra Bharra rakhe... Long Live The Legend...👍🏼
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yusuf KHAN . Long Live The Legend...ALLAH BLESS UUU
Edited by maaniqra - 12 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
allah aapke aur lamni ummar de..