|| Life - A RollerCoaster Ride || *First Meetings*

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Friends..!!

PAGE 34 : IMPORTANT NOTE! PLEASE SEE.
How are you all? Well.. Today while studying History, I surprisingly got this amazing Idea of an FF. And as usual I left my books and sat on my laptop ❤️ ❤️ instantly! I worked on it for like one hour and here I am with a whole new conept of a FF.
All Credit to Pragya [pragya_luvsajan] for the banner!

This FF is about college life. Not Miley Jab Hum Tum College life.. but just a normal college life. All the girls/boys in college may be able to relate to the characters! This is something new I am trying. It is NOT a Sajan/Ar/Mayur/MJHT FF it is just the result of  my imagination! This is what I came up with. Though Mohit , Sanaya, Arjun, Karan Singh Grover, Krittika, Karan Kundra & Jennifer agreed to play the roles for my characters! I know you will be confused with the names at first.. but I am sure you can get used to them.. right?

This story will start from the first day of College. All these young ladies and men step into their college life with great expectations and this is story will show us what they all go through! They all play their part and enjoy their lives.. though they face problems they are always together and strong. This is where their journey began. How they met each other and how they became friends! I will show you how they cope up with their problems & still get the best out of their lives... & yes.. it is a Love Story ❤️ ❤️ But the main idea is "Friendship = Life"

I dont want to explain too much! So go on to the CS , you will understand the main idea!

I hope you like my concept.. and If you do.. read further.. Next comes the character sketch!

Love,

Manjari.

Edited by SajanRox11 - 12 years ago

||Character Sketch||

These are the main characters. They have just finished High School and got into college. All of them are new.. Some were together in school as well.. Here is their Character Sketch:

Name Of The College : Baskville University.

Aditya Sinha :

He is a stubborn man. He doesnt listen to anyone, except himself, does only what he wants to do. And because of this doesnt have any friends.  He is lazy and doesnt talk unless it is needed. He is handsome and dashing. Girls think he is arrogant or ignorant! His mom died earlier and he has been brought up by his father! Very rich.

Smriti Singh:

She is into fashion designing. She loves dressing up and attending parties. Full of life & hates to study! She wants to become the best fashion designer in India and loves colours! She is gorgeous and has many friends..  Akriti was with her at school. They are best friends! She is from a upper middle class family and loves her dad alot! Kunal is herer elder Brother!

Akriti Singhania:

She is a complete extrovert. She loves dating guys and having fun in life. All guys drool over her and she loves the attention. Her dreams are big but she doesnt put in the effort. She loves herself & is very particular about her clothes and accessories. She is rich and smart..

Kunal Singh:

He failed one year in college. Is very sporty and loves showing off his muscles. He is one of the popular boys in college even though he failed. He is the best athelete the college has seen in ages. He wants to become a Footballer! He is from the middle class and loves / respects his parents alot. Enjoys his life with friends!

Abhishek Malhotra:

He is a very intelligent chap. Tops class but has a very amazing charm. But he is not a book worm. He loves sports too. But spends most of her time with Kabir, His best friend. They both enjoy alot.. They were together in school and are family friends! Belongs to a rich family.. Dad wants him to take over the family business.

Kabir Aluwalia:

Joined school one year later. Manages to pass every year because of Abhishek! He is a flirt and falls in love with every other girl. He has dated a zillion girls in school and is very excited about college. He has been a womaniser and intends to stay this way all his life he doesnt want to get married. He is also from a rich family and his dad is usually annoyed with him because of his actions. He hates staying at home because his parents keep criticising him for everything he does. Usually stays at Abhishek's house all day or his latest girlfriend's.. *wink*

Payal Agarwal :

The only thing she cares about is herself. The MEAN girl of college. Thinks she is superior to others! Doesnt have any real/ true friends just those two or three girls who roam about behind her. She is the DIVA of college and she has a HUGE crush on Kunal on the first day of college when she bangs into him. Her parents are no more and she lives with her aunt , Minakshi. She is a completely sweet person who became like this due to being bullied and teased and called an orphan every where! She loves partying too!

... So? What do you'll think? If its nice then only I would like to continue!

Please give your Analysis/ Comments / Any Suggestions / Changes..

Anything you want!

To Recieve Pms - Please Comment & click on the like tab below! & Make sure I am in your buddy list! 🤗

Love You,
Manjari.😳

*Eagerly Waiting for your Response!*
resss

edited..
paaagaaalll..🤗🤗..me to res first..oops nt commnt...😆
congooo 4 ur new ff...🥳..
d concept is just awesomeee n amazing yr really diffrnt😍
wow n itz abt collg lyf...😍
n i loved everybodys names..espec akriti n abhsiek..
hayeee thr love storyy...😳
like i said main toh already unki fan hogayi...😍🤪..
i loved all d charactrs u took..😳
i hope u get ur perfect name soon 4 ur ff...👍🏼
eagerly waiting4 d first..😳
n i dnt need  to tell u to add me to ur pm list..😳🤣
cont soon
luv uu
SP..

Edited by SM_317 - 12 years ago
❤️res
*edited*❤️
MANJIII🤗🤗...see this time i unressed😆😉.😛...such an awesome concept and an excellent choice fr names...just luv all the names specially akriti and abhishek...😳😍...their names are perfect just like dem..😳...*monaya dreamland*...and their name wud be abhriti...😉😳hws it?????????😉
and fr the ff i think the name shud be COLLEGE LOVE...or smthing..😕🤔...i m nt good at names...😆😳...want ABHRITI to fall in love soon and ya plz updt soon and a long one and haan updt ur other ffs too..😳😛...again a marvellous concept...👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏...
luv u
ambi😳
Edited by ambikamuskaan - 12 years ago
Very Nice Concept...Please continue. Looking really Interesting. No Idea about whole story..so,title guessing is little difficult but,as my View...

KUCHH-KUCHH LOVE MEIN 😳 is suitable...

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
lovely doo add me to the pm list manjari!!!!!
OMGGG...!!!!!
ok...m going crazy now manji...🤪
i mean 1 more FF...ur seriously superb yaar...*HUGS*...🤗 🤗 🤗
Gosh! the names r changed her?! I mean no SaJan, ArjuHi or KaJen..???
Woah! Dats an unusual experiment dude...!!
but m seriously loving it...😃
OMG! Sanaya as Akriti?! Do u knw we have an Akriti on i-f & shez a big SaJan fan & also my bestie...m sure u must be knwing her...
u knw wat i got so excited abt readng it that i immediately texted her & tld abt this to her & maybe shez gonna get added to ur PM list from now on...shez damn excited & specially after hearing that she'll be opposite mohit AKA Abhishek((feels wierd as m used to Samrat))...m seriously JEALOUS of Akriti now...😳
loved evryone's CS...vryyy intresting...
i love SaJan ArjuHi & KaJen...
lets think of a merger name for them for this FF...
how abt:
Abhishek + Akriti- AbRiti...

Aditya + Smriti- AdRiti...

Kabir + Payal- KaYal...

Kunal + Payal- KuYal...((if they r a couple, i guess not))

hey but no nupur???? then wat bout KUNAL????
& BTW Singh is my surname...LOL...😆 😆
amazing CS & CONCEPT...
wud love to see thier love blossom...in Manjari's Style...😉
ab itna kuch bolne k baad need i say, ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST PLZZZ...???!!!
no na...just wanna say...DONT FORGET 2 PM ME WARNA...😡 
😡
Plzzz update soon ok...God! M so DESPERATE to read further...
plzzz update soon manji...
love u for this mind-blowing soon-to-develop FF...😆 😳
bas update jaldi dena...i cant wait BY GOD!!!😆

P.S- I agree with joseph on FF name Suggestion, LOVE ME KUCH KUCH...its seriously awesum & my suggestion is...sorry m blank for now...will tell u if sumthng cums to my mind...ASAP...its not working for now...😳

Luv,
Ekta...🤗
Edited by ekta_monaya - 12 years ago