rajesh puri and manini de to bid farewell to rbo

Posted: 12 years ago

Rajesh Puri and Manini De

Manini De (Sasha) and Rajesh Puri (Pritam Singh Pyaare) who brought a new flavour to Rang Badalti Odhani with their unique characters of Sasha and PSP will be soon making an exit. Both of them were playing cameos in the popular Star One show.

Our source informs, "Shantanu and Khanak have come up with a plan to re-unite Sasha and PSP. They both have realized that Sasha and PSP still love each other but their egos are stopping them from getting close. But, now Sasha and Khanak will be successful in bringing them together and this will give a happy ending to their track. Rajesh Puri and Manini's cameos have come to a very quick end."

We spoke to Yashashree (Khanak) and she says, "Shantanu and I are trying to bring Sasha and PSP closer. We are using all tactics to get them together and whether by hook or by crook we will unite them."

Since the show has had its fair share of actors making cameo appearances let's see who the makers bring in next.

Edited by jyothi1989 - 12 years ago

Sad news but I guess they had to go as per the track!!

Excellent actors both!!
thnks fr d article yoti
 i love them to bits n indeed both have brought a gr8 new flavour to rbo n shanaks relationship:)
Thanks Jyoti for the article
sasha and psp looking very cute..loved the whole track
I always have mixed feeling for cameos... I love to see them through out the life span of the show, but I also feel that cameos mean a shor beautiful stint..

However much I rejoice that at last this track will end leading to another lovely more shaNak worthy track, I feel the sadness that this couple surely did a marvelous job... So a salute to their talent and hope they excel in every show that they partake in...

Loved you Manini and RP for your lovely stint as Sasha and PSP... 👏👏👏👏

Thanks Jyothi for th article...
Thanks for the article

They were good...esp Sasha, will miss her OTT-ness

Thanks Jyothi for the article 😊
I feel sad their cameo is getting over
Manini and Rajesh Puri did a fabulous job loved them 😃
Sasha and PSP  characters were very well portrayed by these too great actors they are awesome 👏
Will surely miss them
RBO rocks ⭐️
Loved all the cameo roles played by great actors in the show 😃

manine n RP really did a wonderful job as sasha n PSP..they were good..wish them success in their future work..