Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MAY BE MATHILI WASN'T BAD EARLIER..may be evil now

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

May be Maithili was not bad and wasn't two-timing the brothers in the past...i think she genuinely loved abhay that time and sid might have been just her friend...(not like the TVD way...BTW, i haven't watched TVD)

i always wondered when the trio died, abhay & sid have become vampires but why not maithili become a vampire,...that way abhay cud have got his love in the form of a vampire...

but i guess i got the reason now...may be sid might have captured her dead body and put in coffin all these years waiting for some magic to bring her back to life as a vampire...or may be he bit her now or recently and turned her into a bad vampire...

so what im trying to say is that abhay-metz love was pure but right now metz is an evil person trying to obtain abhay thru her evilness...

and this logic even explains the planchette episode when they call maithili's spirit...she wasnt alive at that time and wasn't evil too...that is the reason she says abhay is yours to pia...

now def with this metz track, we will get to know piya's special place in abhay's heart...we will see their strong bond...

and if my above predictions are correct, then those of you who were afraid that abhay-metz relation isn't pure and abhay's love has been wasted or sid's revenge went in drain...it is not so with this logic...becoz abhay-metz loved genuinely...sid took revenge and converted her to a vampire...

anyways these are all my predictions...lets wait and watch how things unfold in the show...and im happy and excited abt the future twists...

what say guys?
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even I was thinking on the similar lines that may be AMetz love was pure and she probably became evil later.

I was also thinking that may be she became evil because Sid bit her. Abhay was scared of the same thing for Pia. If Sid bit Pia then Pia would have become evil like Sid. May be the same logic applied to Metz. Poor thing. She was actually very sweet as Metz.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking on the same lines too. From whatever we have seen on the flashback scenes Mythili loved Abhay and had no love feelings towards Siddharth. On the Other hand, Siddharth was obsessed with her and died trying to save her. However, there are a lot of questions unanswered.
~Why did Chand not turn Mythili into Vampire (In a Chand- Haseena conversation Chand says Mythili is dead)
~A Fire consumes almost everything. How could Siddharth get Mythili's body and preserve it with out the knowledge of Chand and Abhay?
~If Siddharth bit Mythili and turned her a Vampire, why is she in hiding? As her maker she should be close to Sid and could be his mate
~If Sid has Mythili, Why is he behind Abhay and Piya? Obviously the fire was Sid's doing and Abhay is not at fault there. Why is he hell bend at killing Pia?

Nothing makes much sense.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Even I was thinking on the similar lines that may be AMetz love was pure and she probably became evil later.

I was also thinking that may be she became evil because Sid bit her. Abhay was scared of the same thing for Pia. If Sid bit Pia then Pia would have become evil like Sid. May be the same logic applied to Metz. Poor thing. She was actually very sweet as Metz.

yeah i think they will show this way that maithili became evil afterwards...but in that case where was she all these years...we need to know all these...
but i feel this logic suits everything abt the past story as well as the planchette episode and AMETZ relationship being pure too...

but then it does Not explain why sid was badly hurt by abhay-maithili like Damon who was two-timed by her...sorry if i am sounding confused ðŸ˜•

so lets wait and see...we donno what other twists can happen...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i can only think of one thing that sid is gonna use Metz to get the ring.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
m quite agree with u but not full...I think ur right that their love is pure in the past but I don't think that Sid turn her now or recently..bcoz how can he turn her now?she died 100 years ago n agar sid use bhi turn karna chahega to use Metz ki body kaha se milega?bo body to ab tak sceletan ban chuka hota na?I think Metz pehele pure n inocent thi jesa ki serial me dikhaya gaya hai..but kuki Sid ne use turn kia hai(jo ki evil hai sab jante hai) isi liye bo evil ban geyi..remember Sid ne Piya ko bite karne se pehele jungle me Piya ki taraf dekh kar kaya kaha tha?ke bo bhi uske bite karne ke bad evil ban jayegi..isi liye to abhay ne use bite kar kiya..what do u think about this guys?
AbhiL thumbnail
Apparently its a evil bite vs good bite that makes on good or evil vampire after turning. yes, Metz was as we have seen as innocent and sweet as possible. Sids selfishness turned her into what he wanted. I guess he'll pay the price very soon. maybe Maithali takes her revenge on Sid herself, donno.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
mayb as sid's character is coming to an end soon
abhina_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I was thinking on the same lines too. From whatever we have seen on the flashback scenes Mythili loved Abhay and had no love feelings towards Siddharth. On the Other hand, Siddharth was obsessed with her and died trying to save her. However, there are a lot of questions unanswered.
~Why did Chand not turn Mythili into Vampire (In a Chand- Haseena conversation Chand says Mythili is dead)
~A Fire consumes almost everything. How could Siddharth get Mythili's body and preserve it with out the knowledge of Chand and Abhay?
~If Siddharth bit Mythili and turned her a Vampire, why is she in hiding? As her maker she should be close to Sid and could be his mate
~If Sid has Mythili, Why is he behind Abhay and Piya? Obviously the fire was Sid's doing and Abhay is not at fault there. Why is he hell bend at killing Pia?

yes true...all these questions have aroused in my mind too...
if he got mythili then why he is here to take revenge...nothing much makes sense...im also confused 😕...we have to see whats in store... 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

i agree with you...same questions arising in my head...nothing make mush sense...infact it has confused us even more...