Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And there goes the epicness of Maithli's love?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmmm...

We only used to joke and kid about Maithli coming back to claim Abhay, didn't we? Just like Katherine came back in TVD to claim Stefan , even going to the extent of breaking up Stefan and Elena deviously. Kat was a biatch from day 1 , so it was expected that she would want to possess Stefan. But Maithli? 

As Chillz had said, Maithli is someone we have seen only through POVs of Abhay and story-tellers . She was an ideal loving high-tower Princess who died for her love. We never knew Maithli's story from her and what she really was inside. 

And now, as we had always discussed, guessed and feared , she is coming back as per the new spoliers. Back to claim Abhay from Piya. Its strange, isn't it?  Maithli was never away from Abhay. She never really left him. Abhay kept her alive for a good 200+ years. Piya , has for a long time felt that Maithli is standing between her and Abhay. And look at the irony. She is going to wake up from the slumber to come and get Abhay , at any cost. 

We have no idea why Sid kept her dormant. Maybe he was expecting that she would wake up and tell him that she loves him. Maybe , his agenda was and is to just devastate Abhay's life more and more. Or maybe he just wants to sit back and see Abhay-Piya ruined by Maithli's stubbornness to get Abhay. 

All said and done, i know many fans are upset but hey! Katherine's entry into Stefan-Elena's lives just made them more epic and closer. And even if the makers manage to make  a decent copy, Maithli's return will only tell Abhay who his real soulmate always was and is. Piya will obviously not give up Abhay . And Abhay? He should be able to tell the difference between Piya and Maithli. 

P.S- Abhay was mooning over Maithli, living in the hope of her return for centuries .And look she is coming back to him , to get him, to claim him. But is this how he wanted it?  Is this the woman he waited for across sands of time? 

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes poco,its all up to abhay whom he choose as his soulmate,d love of his life and its gonna be very difficult 4 him to choose between piya and metz..its really testing time 4 abhay with whom he wants to spent d future..d ball is fully in abhay's court..
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Right now..the main thing to worry about is..that since it's an ekta kapoor serial i fear it will be the typical 'evil doppelganger' or 'psycho ex-wife' plot..where the look-alike in question(piya is maithili's lookalike, i know 😆 but here i'm referring to maithili as the humshakal, don't get confused) enters the heroine's family and either wins over them and the hero's affection and stages a boo-hoo she's copying me drama when the real heroine comes back OR she behaves rudely with them and then runs away, creating problems for when the real heroine comes back. 😆 This track might bring Abhiya closer, but it also has the potential of being really frustrating simply for the reason that it is an Indian soap. 🤔
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
metz entry is too early ...abhlya relatioship was needed some more time . Some of the track is not complete even

Metz is negative ..might be she is coming back to help sid with ring and get abhay too or ruin his life further

In all it is abhay who has to suffer more
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Yes poco,its all up to abhay whom he choose as his soulmate,d love of his life and its gonna be very difficult 4 him to choose between piya and metz..its really testing time 4 abhay with whom he wants to spent d future..d ball is fully in abhay's court..

I don't think Abhay will even think about choosing. Firstly, this twist is going to devastate him completely. Maithli's return might unsettle him badly. But when he finds out Metz' negative shades and what she and Sid have done to Piya, we know what Abhay will do. He is a righteous man and he always will be. 😊
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree wid u that it will be interesting to see Abhay choosing Piya over Mythli... but where was she all the time?? why isnt she back in last 200 years? n most importanly how Abhay will differentiate between Mythli and Piya?
Stephan knew the evil Katherine, that she was manipulative n selfish but Abhay only knows the sweet, loving Mythli in his memories... who was alwyz good in his eyes... so Lets see how he will find out... Im dissapointed that they totally copied TVD 🤔
but I cant wait to see Sukirti playing dual role...she wud be gr8... 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Right now..the main thing to worry about is..that since it's an ekta kapoor serial i fear it will be the typical 'evil doppelganger' or 'psycho ex-wife' plot..where the look-alike in question(piya is maithili's lookalike, i know 😆 but here i'm referring to maithili as the humshakal, don't get confused) enters the heroine's family and either wins over them and the hero's affection and stages a boo-hoo she's copying me drama when the real heroine comes back OR she behaves rudely with them and then runs away, creating problems for when the real heroine comes back. 😆 This track might bring Abhiya closer, but it also has the potential of being really frustrating simply for the reason that it is an Indian soap. 🤔

Hmm, that is indeed a possibility . Even n TVD, Kath was an evil doppelganger and she fooled many as Elena but Stefan could tell the difference and am hoping the same from Abhay. The handling maybe different here because of the supernatural angle. Let's see. 😆
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

its bloopers al d way yaar!

i stil dnt undrstand..dt if maith z still alive...den hw did dey show it in d epi..whr panchi,misha,tracker n piya did planchette..n maithili's spirit claimed on d oujja board 2 piya dt "abhay tumhari kismat hai" means..he'z UR destiny!?!

if she z alive den hw cm she arose as a spirit in dt planchette thingy..

n 2nd.. if she z evil..to get abhayendra bck.. den hw cm she claimed 2 piya dt "abhay z HER destiny"!?!

BOTH the ways.. d CV'S ARE self-contradictory!!

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

BUt nw.. iz maithili a spirit or a vampy?

cuz she cnt stay alive in her human form obviously..

so she z a vampy nw!?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

metz entry is too early ...abhlya relatioship was needed some more time . Some of the track is not complete even

Metz is negative ..might be she is coming back to help sid with ring and get abhay too or ruin his life further

In all it is abhay who has to suffer more

I think the creatives need a high-point to the story and Abhay-Piya's relationship needs a big complication that is more than just a misunderstanding. Like , a true test of love. If Metz is obsessive , then, she just wants to possess Abhay, And Abhay is the suffering machine of this show, anyway.😆