omg guess what? I saw Mitesh's picture on fb not very handsome check it out
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Take yr Time dear..And Pls Take care...😳
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Its same Hall Apurva where Purohit house also gets togethers...try to see again..You will surely get Its exactly AJ;s sets...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww These Siggys Are Lovely. I Will Use Them On The First Page. Thanks For Posting SG. (:
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Thanks a lot :D..I tried a Bit..Hope you like It...Since we hv very less Shali Pic in gallery
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Are You Kidding SG. They Lovely. You are Awsome Siggy Maker. Shali Is Very Close My Heart. Just Like Abhay&Pia. They Both The Best TV Couple Ever.

Oh I Wish That Abhishek and Ratan Got Married. and Vivian(Abhay) Dated Sukiti Instead Of Panchi.

Would You Agree Sweetie???
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

One more from shali's consumation scene..😳

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
I do Agree Dear...I soo  Wish Ratan & Abishek to be Together...So as Abiya...They are so charming like Shali..Sukku is Damn good..We like her since Agle days Right...

I know Abay is dating Vahbiz Aka Panchi..That girl is also nice..and these days PYEK is going so well..
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Aww...Thanks for that dear...I know a bit  and I liked this Siggy making also..Actully I m so much busy with Project work these days ...all day goes in Campus and in work with computers till 7 of eve ..So When ever I get tired with work  I make up something over shali since I hv their pic in lappy...I like Arjun & Arohi too...they are also lovely couple...Actully they are real life couple too..Isn't it great...😳
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
See the what happened Dear...For Ratan's show Imagine is ending KMH...Now Its big Shock for me...I love Ratan soo as KMH...I m so pissed off with Channel...Why they couldn't on both shows together...😭