CV's plz reuinte abhiya don't seperate abhiya!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys stop making such wrong posts of seperating abhiya its a request dont make such bad posts not even for fun as CV's don't understand games of IF😕😕 plz enough of breakup of abhiya now we just want permanent romance of abhiya n nothing else😳😳😳 so plz CV's reunite abhiya n give us abhiya marriage n non stop romance of abhay n pia😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ha kisine to meri dil ki baat kahi. I was shouting from last week no abhiya breakup aur sab mujhe logic de rehe the why this breakup is necessary. So I thought to leave this forum. But Hema stopped me.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Ha kisine to meri dil ki baat kahi. I was shouting from last week no abhiya breakup aur sab mujhe logic de rehe the why this breakup is necessary. So I thought to leave this forum. But Hema stopped me.

I am with u we won't abhiya romantic n passionate scenes😳😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Friends support this page plzzz
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Please CV's its a Humble ReQuest .. Please don't Separate AbhiYa .. Please Reunite 'em .. We wan't Our Abhiya's ROmanCe baCk !
😒

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Please CV's its a Humble ReQuest .. Please don't Separate AbhiYa .. Please Reunite 'em .. We wan't Our Abhiya's ROmanCe baCk !
😒

Thanx alot for echoing ma thoughts😳😳
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vivluv

Thanx alot for echoing ma thoughts😳😳

This is a Big Need now .. After readin' that Newbie's Absurd Post ..
A fear is Wrigglin' in my Mind and Heart ..
Ashtad. thumbnail
Thats kinda hard sweety, as the minor active members here are seeing it as a fun time, and even though they dont stand Abhiya separation, they give comments like its good for Abhay he needs time alone and Piya can go do her  detectivgiri🤔, or she can go take care of her family, they seem more important to her, etc...or Abhay should leave her to suffer- seriously??? Have they ever uderstood AbhayPiyas meaning for eachother????i donno where at least some of those (more than half the audience)ppl whom stopped watching this show when there was no Abhiya are? maybe not active on forums i guess, the few ones who r active her seem to be her only for fun posts where they can just laugh around abt the charcaters????

I personally am okay with some days separation and anger, for them to deal with feelings but only into improvment and then i want a relationship based on truth and honesty real fast! creatives! there is so much more to tell on AbhayPiya after their union!
Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

This is a Big Need now .. After readin' that Newbie's Absurd Post ..
A fear is Wrigglin' in my Mind and Heart ..

Dont reply on tht post n keep this post above😊😊
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hello-

Thats kinda hard sweety, as the minor active members here are seeing it as a fun time, and even though they dont stand Abhiya separation, they give comments like its good for Abhay he needs time alone and Piya can go do her  detectivgiri🤔, or she can go take care of her family, they seem more important to her, etc...or Abhay should leave her to suffer- seriously??? Have they ever uderstood AbhayPiyas meaning for eachother????i donno where at least some of those (more than half the audience)ppl whom stopped watching this show when there was no Abhiya are? maybe not active on forums i guess, the few ones who r active her seem to be her only for fun posts where they can just laugh around abt the charcaters????

Did read couple of your comments . No one want abhlya to be sepearated . Some saying abhliya to be serperated for some time is for there good..like some up and down ...that doesn't mean complete breakup .

@TM : i see unwanted topic in IF "abhay marry panchi " we def need this topic to let CV know that we always want abhlya ..and not other relationship between them...I AM ALL FOR IT
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago