Fan Fictions

Interview With a Vampire Abhiya Chap 1 up page 7 - Page 8

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Interview with a Vampire

Piya- A writer for the New  York Times is given warning after all her fail columns. She is given the chance to fly to down all over the Europe when her company suggest that Vampire do exist.
Misha- Piya's secretary. Her sis, is little bit erotic

Panchi- Pia's sis. Heavily Preggo with Sid's child.

Sid- Panchi's husband.

Madhu and Arnav- NRI's settled in U.S. Want all of their daughter to get married to a good Indian boy, and settled

Abhay- The Lord of the Indian vampire world

Haseena and Chand- Abhay's guardian

Ruhi, Tracker- Aunt, and uncle of Piya, who keep on bringing her new Munda.

The outline of the story Piya is a Indian first generation Immigrant in U.S. Instead of following a traditional path to become a doc, it, or engineering which most Desi's do. She went on to grad from Princeton University with English. Her parents wants to see her married badly, and Misha too.They keep on throwing guys at them. Panchi is the sis who keep on coming as example how Piya, and Misha life should be. Piya's writes the column for NY times. But, lately all of them got bad responses. When she is given the opp to travel to Europe, and given the chance to find vampires to interview them to publish them on NY times. Well, she meets Abhay. Piya's is a ABCD. American Born Confused Desi. As I am. O well it will poke fun of NRI's as here. o well. I have a neurotic grandmother who wants to see married before I am 21. I am only 18. c what I mean. This ff is gonna be mix of hilariousness, and comedy. U have to wait, and watch.

Questions
When Piya does find out Abhay's truth? Will she publish to NYC?

coming on wednesday. as all my other, ff.
note

this will be moved ff gallery,and u will find the update there as my other ff. Peace! Last post on the forum. I am gonna be posting everything on FF gallery

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hyyy omg ur back yes yes yes i love you yes thankyou
ilove99 thumbnail
hey you are writing another one omg how will you maintain all but yaayyy!! waiting for itπŸ˜‰Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tahani01

hyyy omg ur back yes yes yes i love you yes thankyou

i am not back. i am staying out of this forum, and their peeps. i am gonna respond to them. as for my ff will be uploaded all at once on  wednesday all at once
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: syria2014

i am not back. i am staying out of this forum, and their peeps. i am gonna respond to them. as for my ff will be uploaded all at once on  wednesday all at once

you mean all ff's on wednesday only
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
As all my ff's will be updated, and u will find them in ff gallery. I have requested nayab to move there. so, from  now u will find me in ff gallery. i am done with forum.
ilove99 thumbnail
yayy!!you'll be with us and yeah... great intro similar to your hun?πŸ˜‰Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
good interview
Syria...
Come on
Update ur other ffs
Pleeez
Petal_Pose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilove99

yayy!!you'll be with us and yeah... great intro similar to your hun?πŸ˜‰

Piya here is mostly mix of me, and my best fren/.