•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Malini spoils rangoli with her feet and prince sees her and says MOM!!!  what did u do??  and geeta also sees.   And geeta comes and says princeji leave it.  I will make it again.   And then malini walks off.   Prince looks at geeta and then looks down.   Geeta makes rangoli again.   Asha is brought down by neelam and geeta..and asha touches malini's and sudersan feet.  Kamya is not happy.   Geeta goes to kamya and says come n see how beautiful asha is looking.   And kamya says she can never look beautiful.   and all look sad.   Kamya leaves.   Geeta dances.   and prince joins her.   then vishal and asha dances.   everyone slowly joins in.   Neelam and jija also dance.   and mami pleased to see them dancing.  and then geeta goes up to malini and malini also joins in dancing.   sudersan says what are u doing here.??  Go and stand in the corner.   and neelam and geeta and everyone is pacifying sudersan.   MAlini goes and stands in the corner.   Malini thinks all this is happening cause of geeta...or else asha would have been married off to champaklal.   I will show her.   I will ruin this happiness.  I wont let this marriage happen.   All these ppl will cry in a few mins.   Malini goes out back and sees something on stove and tells the chef to go and get flour.   she is all alone.   SHe picks up the red chilli powder and puts all of it in the dal.   and mixes it.   and then she sees something else on the gas as well...and puts chilli powder in that too.   and mixes it.   Inside while dancing asha and vishal looking each other.   Geeta realizes malini is not there...she goes looking for her.   She says something isnt right.   Malini isnt here.   chef is coming and spills the kerosean as he stumbled.  and malini is trapped.   Geeta gets there and trys to save her but the chef holds geeta but geeta lets go and somehow saves malini.   A guy comes running inside and informs everyone of a fire.  Everyone runs outside.   Everyone sees geeta saving malini but geeta also gets trapped in the fire.   She manages to throw malini out of the fire .   Geeta is unconcisous.   everypne goes inside...Prince is carrying geeta and lies her down on the sofa.   She opens her eyes.   everypne is worried.  Prince is saying it is my fault i should have looked after u.   and geeta says i reached on time or else mummyji would have been trapped.   And prince says if something happened to you i would have died.  I cant live witrhout u.   prince says see mom this is the same geeta who u hate and she saved u.   look at her state today.   rahul says we will order food from tiwari's hotel.   and sudersan and rahul leaves.   

Geeta is making her bed.   And malini comes and says what are u trying to prove that u r a good housewife.   u r hurt and still working.   U thinking i m that bad.  If u work in this state i will slap u.  Now sit down..I will work.   I cant beleive how can this be.  Tell me something.   SHe says i ruined u and ur family and u still saved me.  WHY??  why did u risk ur life for me??   If i was in ur place..i would not have done it.   and did u do it?  And geeta wipes her tears and says sit down.   And geeta says i m not ur enemy mummyji.   i want happiness and peace in this house.   And malini says u r correct.   When prince married u i was very jealous thinking u will snatch my prince away from me.   And Geeta says dont be worried.  No one will snatch him away from you.  And malini says i went to the food tent to mix chilli in the food.  and when ppl eat food they will curse u.  But i m with god now.  HE always sides with the truth  And geeta says dont cry.  And i know u will not do anything bad anymore.   And malini says u promise me..as long as i m alive...my importance wont go down.  Everything will be in my control.   and geeta smiles.   malini says i want to return this house happiness.   and geeta promises.   malini says now u rest.   

Posted: 12 years ago
Kasrana...thnx for the wonderful, and timely update!!!