•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everybody it's me Roshni again 😆
So just watched today's episode, and after watching it I really felt like telling you guys what was the highlight, the best part of the episode for me. And i'd also really like to know your views on todays epi.

So mine is quiet short, today there were some really sweet Kriyaansh moments, some adorable and funny Rey/Vicky, Sharon/Swayum, Swayum/Bharat moments but one thing in this episode that took my heart was, when Rey was talking about the 'dreams' and Vicky suddenly got up and say 'I'd like to be a better son' that was unexpected and just so cute!
Ah and found it quite funny when Vicky said to Rey : That balaa is going to come between our friendship 😆

Anyway, please tell me what was your favourite part of today's episode and what are your views on this epi. 😛

Rey-Vicky scenes are always fun to watch. The dreams part was one of my fav one and Vicky saying he wants to become better son unexpected yet adorable. The Vicky we saw from start till now we saw a different side of him. Reyaansh's conversation with Professor we saw a different side of him as well :)
^ I agree, Vicky was shown as a guy for whom Reputation is something VERY important and now we're seeing this side of Vicky where he wants to become a better son. It is so cute.
And yeah i'm always looking forward to the Rey/Vicky scenes, these two are so adorable 😆

^^Like Rey said more than himself Vicky cares about Reyaansh reputation. He even agreed to apologize to Kria on Reyaansh behalf as he didn't wanted Reyaansh to apologize as he being caption of Dazzler his reputation would have been affected. Rey-Vicky are just adorable. I love their scenes :)
rey and vicky are adorable and best buddy... there scenes are quite cute to watch :) and vicky knows rey better den anyone... and both of dem hav different layers dat are still to be uncovered
i just watched today's episode of D3 and i'm fully positive that reyaansh would be the BEST boyfriend cuz he trys to help his girl in every single way possible... HOW SWEET❤️