Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i have lots of ideas
1. try to use siggys of the show(i will wear it right now) as people will know forum and show exists
2. member of the week(dancer of the week) so that person will use siggy and when visit other forums den dey will know that forum exists and plz send pm to ur frns about this forum and show... dont feel shy in it if they wish then they will defo join in
3. DOTW- superb idea... i can help in dis discussion after 15 may
4. Plz comment on the suggestion column thread for name change
5. I guess after talking to tanu and giving her idea of contests soon we will jave that part too
6. People try to make some threads on show so that we can carry genuine discussion and make it alive
7. My game is on try to give grooves(activities) to players for promotion of the game
@nabi and shweta: thanx alot on trusting my game
@nabi and nikky: get ready u r next dancers in my game

And guys keep hitting chaskameter and visit stars profile as much as u can and soon i will come wid dat threadπŸ˜‰
And tonight i will drop in more ideas. Hope u like my stupid and crazy ideas😳

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
One more thing that i have noticed you people are restricting yourself to chit chat corner and AT's. So make a balance between them and discussion, comment on other discussion threads also. Sometimes discussion on them is very interesting and make forum live and interesting.
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww sanju all your ideas are always welcomed..πŸ€—

I think these games and creations abt D3 are the best ways to promote the show..πŸ‘πŸΌ

@sanju wat..😲 me agaisnt my bestie.. πŸ˜†
Niks be ready..😈 πŸ˜†
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
all these ideas r superb they'll surely promote the forum