•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Epi starts with asha and vishal coming to malini's house with krishna in asha's house.   Vishal at the door step tells asha to give krishna to him and asha says look after krishna.  And then vishal says i want to ask u something.   Are you happy with this marriage.?  And asha says i dont speak much as i dont know how to...but i will tell u that krishna coming into my life is a big happiness for me.   and vishal says i wanted to hear that.   And vishal says i want to tell u one more thhing.. i have loved karuna a lot and to forget her would be difficult.   And asha says i dont want u to forget her.   Asha says i will leave now...look after krishna.  and then she goes in and vishal looks on.   Vishal then says i love u a lot karuna...u are near me in form of krishna.   and then he kisses her forehead.   Sudersan walks into his bedroom and sees malini lying down.   He goes inside and takes pillow...and malini stops him but sudersan still leaves.   Malini says i dont know what to do.   Sudersan comes in the living room ...puts the pillow on sofa and sleeps.   Malini comes and wakes him up..and says i said sorry for my mistake.   I m very sorry.   I promise that i will make asha's marriage into a royal marriage.   malini says what will children think if u sleep outside.   and geeta comes with a glass on tray and malini sees Geeta and is embarrased.   and sudersan tells malini he doesnt trust her...and he calls geeta and says u r the DIL of this house...so u r responsible for this marriage.   Geeta syas i dont think this is right...and sudersan says i have made my decision.   So i m sleeping now.  Malini has tears in her eyes.   Malini is sitting outside on the bench.   N GEETA goes to her malini wipes her tears off.   and she tells her not to worry and everything will be ok.   SHe says just understand...papa is not able to forget old things.   Geeta says promise me that u will forget all old things...and Malini says enuff lecture.   malini taunts geeta for not being a good wife.   and geeta thought u have changed.   But no u havent ...  and malini tells her to leave.   geeta leaves.   abd malini says now geeta will make arrangements for asha.   she says i will see how this marriage takes place peacefully.   

It is morning time.   House is being decorated.   then jija tells neelam to try on a jewelry but neelam ignores him and he leaves.   and neelam and geeta are putting clthes and jewelry on asha.   And then geeta sees prince and goes to him and they are all inviting the guests.   Bhaghat family comes and they are invited as well.   Some girls come to kamya and says ur ashaben is ur jethani now.  U have to respect her.  and kamya says my foot.   and she goes to malini and says do something!!!   and jija taunts saying malini is old now...cant do anything.  and malini scolds him and tells him off.

Jija says i m trying to pacify you and you??  and neelam says move...i m busy  and she says u do wrong all the time and u want me to accept u all the time.   and she syas cause of u i m not a mother yet  and crys.   and jija wipes her tears and says pls forgive me.  I will never do anything wrong.  I will be a nice guy.   i will do as u say.   and jija says fine...now i wont bother u anymore...i will go far away leaving everything behind.   and jija turns to leave and geeta stops jija.   geeta makes neelam understand that he is asking for forgiveness...and he is ur husband.   then she joins both their hands.   and neelam forgives him.   Malini comes in a room and ruins the rangoli with her foot and prince sees her.   and says mom what are u doing??   

Pre-cap -- mlaini sets a space on fire and geeta is trapped.
thanks alot for the update.malini will never change,kamya either.
and geeta will never learn
so you are telling me that prince sees malini stepping on that rangoli and he does nothing are you serious??? and now malini gets geetu trapped in a fire...