Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hayeee watchin the episode again and again!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
today's episode was tooo goood...

the dialogues...were BANG ON...the actors were just ahhh fabulous...

hats off to the WHOLE DAMN TEAM...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› u know how long it has been where i have like watched the episodes over and over again like this???? The last time i watched the episode over and over again crazingly was during their first confesssion scene in the forest...after that i usually watched the episode again when it aired again on my TV in the US...

but after sooo longgg i actually am sitting here on yt and rewatching the maaneet moments over and over again...and watchin the whole damn episode over and over again...cause the episode as a whole package was BRILLIANT...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

so far i have watched the episode 3 times...and the maaneet scene i rewinded over and over again so i lost count how many times i watched them๐Ÿคฃ to abh bolo...how many times did u all watch? bolo na bolo๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tere over and over mein mera muh tedha ho gaya...I have watched the episode already 3 times...Omg it was hilarious...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Tere over and over mein mera muh tedha ho gaya...I have watched the episode already 3 times...Omg it was hilarious...

Muniza

over over over u watched 3 times AWESOME!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I lost count of how many times i watched the maaneet scene lol
I watched the episode 3 times too! It was damn good!!
Par even after that confession in the forest some damn good episodes came lol..like the khoon bhari maang n more
But am glad we enjoyed an epi after so long so much :D
Actually from last monday i have been enjoying every episode sooo much!
The show is really getting back on track..our maaneet are back and that magic is also coming back :PP

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me too...loving the Maaneet sneaky romance...
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

I lost count of how many times i watched the maaneet scene lol
I watched the episode 3 times too! It was damn good!!
Par even after that confession in the forest some damn good episodes came lol..like the khoon bhari maang n more
The show is really getting back on track..our maaneet are back and that magic is also coming back :PP

Yes lyla, even episodes from last week were bang on...and Fri and Sat's episodes I have watched time to time on Sunday๐Ÿ˜›
i am happy things are becoming normal again๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

me too...loving the Maaneet sneaky romance...

yesss, it is sooo hot, passionate, intense, and just everything...at times it is totally romantic and funny, then it becomes intense...then suddenly to passionate...to very cute...

loving maaneet๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree today's episode was awesome! I must say GC's expressions were fabulous in comical scenes today! We all know DD is perfect in comical scenes but we never saw  GC doing comical scenes! But today he proved that he's as excellent as DD๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Jugnu mama is rocking...I just lOve him๐Ÿ˜†! SS is doing an amazing job as Dev. I just lOve his expressions! GC&DD were outstanding as usual...in precap both of their expressions were hilarious! Excited for tomorrow's episode && karwa-chauth! Hats off to whole GHSP team for doing mind-blowing job!๐Ÿ‘
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Last few days, the episodes are really good and I am loving the Maneet scenes! Eagerly waiting for the gift! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427
I agree with u the show is definitely coming back on track...So far I have only watched it once...but I plan to watch it the re-runs again...lets see how many re-runs II can catch today...great effort by the entire team of GHSP...hope it stays that way...