Never wanna say bye bye (FF) pt 3 page 6 20th june

Posted: 12 years ago
Heya guysz thiss is my first ff on IF and pkyek forumsz I'm doing it from scratch :$ sorry if theresz any mistakesz and please let me know what you think :D and btw sorry but I don't know hindi well so it will all be in english :|

Introduction of the charactersz

Piya: An orphan girl who is very intelligent and strongheaded she is bold loud and has lots of self confidence her father abandoned her and her mother when she wos four and her mother died when she wos 14 she is from an orphanage and she wins a schlparship at mount college she moves to dehradun piya is a 'hard to get girl' and she hopes that one day she finds true love.

Abhay: Abhay is a Vampire whp had come to dehradun with parents he is very much like Piya but he is also mysterious and doesn't interact much with the students except for misha, kabeer, angad and tracker (his closest friends) he is in search for his long lost love maithli he thinks that she will one day come back for him.

Misha: prankster of the college tomboy she is very outgoing and bubbly she belongs to a rich family..

Kabeer: ,Mishas childhood friend and neighbour his bro danish is in a relationship with panchi (Mishas sister)

they are the main characters

will do part 1 in a bit . Thank u for reading :)

Part 2- page 5
Part 3- page 6

Edited by Amziii.ox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pls continue and add me 2 ur pm list.
mansim thumbnail
 waiting for the first part😊
 please pm me😉
update soon😊
Originally posted by: I-love-Roses

Pls continue and add me 2 ur pm list.

Heya, I'm on mu phone I will add u when I go on the computer, and I will continue after I have done some exam revision :p thankszz for reading
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Amziii.ox

Heya, I'm on mu phone I will add u when I go on the computer, and I will continue after I have done some exam revision :p thankszz for reading

Baby, i'm completely through my cellphone so add me to ur buddy list and update supersoon okay? Warna maar padegi
Originally posted by: mansim

waiting for the first part😊
 please pm me😉
update soon😊

Heyaaa i will update as soon as i get the time too :)
Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sounds interesting i want to read it

ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seems interesting countinue soon:)
karantakiar thumbnail
hey dear superb concepttt👏
plz add me to ur pm list.
luv u
vritika
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Plz Continue soon n add me 2 ur pm list..