lll KaPi kare tu character dheela hain lll

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Res! 

-Edited-

Mahi, first of all, beautiful post! You deserve all the hugs in the world for this, for making me remember my KaPi, for making me realise just why I miss them so much till date 🤗 🤗

Coming to the tune, you described it perfectly and it describes KaPi perfectly! This is the KaPi tune and always will be. Copyright!! Kabir can never look at another girl with the same tune playing as the BG, Pia can never be looked at by another guy with the same tune playing in the BG. No guy can ever look at a girl and no girl can ever be looked at by a guy with this tune playing in the BG. No! Because this tune is the essence of KaPi and only KaPi!!

Kabir has made mistakes, Pia has made mistakes. Both have hurt and been hurt by each other. But does that mean they don't love each other, that they don't care for each other? Kabir knows Pia is happiest with Abhay, that he's her life. That's why, despite having a hatred towards him, he made an effort to call Abhay when Pia needed that life. Pia would rather hurt Kabir momentarily than keep him under any illusion and deception. Therefore, she made it clear that she loves him, she most definitely does but she doesn't have any romantic feelings for him. And Kabir? He was heartbroken but he was happy. He'd rather have Pia as friend than have her as nothing. 

It is difficult to understand what special KaPi share exactly but it is a bond which is strong enough to make them realise what is good for the other and what makes them happy. Love? That'll just ruin this beautiful bond, hence, no KaPi fan would want them to go there. 

No one can deny that the initial days of PKYEK were beautiful and worth watching only because of KaPiSha all together, two at a time as well as alone and those days are still missed deeply. Somewhere in the darkness of the show, these much needed lighthearted yet deep relations are required.
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
res :)
and i see chilzee name in d topic :P
-----edited-----
OMG OMG OMG

i never knew you can write so well, i love kapi but after watching this post i am completely in love wid KaPi, how can u do this and i mean u described there tune so well...i am just missing this tune in the show

And kaberr and pia frndship is most beautiful thing in the show as i am feeling after your post... why r u doing this mahi... now i am missing my old fakeera more...

And i love you yr you made me remember the golden days of PKYEk... i meankabeer, misha and pia's scenes were essence of this show in the starting

really mahi i hav no words that how u have effected me aftr this

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
Reserve reserve khelo tum log.😡🤣🤣
well done mahi...👏
i got it tht ,,u r a true kapian in the frm...😳
nice post dear...

Originally posted by ozzy88

well done mahi...👏
i got it tht ,,u r a true kapian in the frm...😳
nice post dear...

Thank You.
I feel so proud when someone calls me true KaPian, it feels like I am complemented. 🤗

i guess this is first post of ure's m reading apart from contest posts...🤣 never knew Lord Mahi..ur emotions for Kabiru will burst out like this...🤗
Kapi as friends are loved by majority and ofcourse m included in that majority.
ahh! i can't copy kya cop yahan b dadagiri...i wanted to copy ur quote here...anyways whoever had said that about relationship seems a very well cultured person...
Kabiru has always helped Pia, he was always there for Pia accept in Danish's case, for him Pia's happiness are more important than his and if someone who sacrifices his/her happiness for making others happy, shows what a kind and golden heart that person has and yes our kabiru has a golden heart.
@ Mahi

feel u r self proud dear... coz..
nowadays" Abhiyans " hav forgotten the beautiful couple "Kapi "
Originally posted by romaila

i guess this is first post of ure's m reading apart from contest posts...🤣 never knew Lord Mahi..ur emotions for Kabiru will burst out like this...🤗
Kapi as friends are loved by majority and ofcourse m included in that majority.
ahh! i can't copy kya cop yahan b dadagiri...i wanted to copy ur quote here...anyways whoever had said that about relationship seems a very well cultured person...
Kabiru has always helped Pia, he was always there for Pia accept in Danish's case, for him Pia's happiness are more important than his and if someone who sacrifices his/her happiness for making others happy, shows what a kind and golden heart that person has and yes our kabiru has a golden heart.

No I made many posts, not many actually like this might be 6th one, but as all were related to KaPi hardly got replies.
@bold : Aww thanks.🤗🤗I just felt like making a topic on them.I love KaPi alot..more than any1 can on forum.😳
Roma I won't say he is perfectly sacrificing for Piya, but on occasions when it is needed he surely does.
Poor Soul, he is living a battle between his and her thoughts which differentiate totally.
For him, Abhay is a monster, which will dig Piya into hell.
But for Piya, he is an angel who will make her see right path.

Have anyone thought why he fights back for his love TILL NOW?
Is it ONLY for the fact he LOVES her?
No its because of the fact also that he thinks Abhay as a bad guy and seeing his best friend in hell, of course he CANT tolerate that.

I saw  alot of debate on the issue why he didn't help Piya when she was gathered by fleshes of blood.
Have anyone tried to contemplate deeply about it?What actually Kabir meant by those actions?
If for once, he had come to save Piya, would that satisfaction equate to the satisfaction she would have received if Abhay would have saved her?
NO Right.
He thought for a while, that all this time I fought with Abhay to get Piya, going against Piya and Now when she is totally hurt, HOW I dare to go against her?Never.

It's like the example.
You are doing internet which is bad for you, but according to you is good.
And your parents scold you always to stop internet and restrict you from it.
And one day, you are ill, badly ill.Wouldn't they leave you to do Internet?Wouldn't they pamper you?

That's because stopping you from internet is not hurting according to them but you.Likewise, fighting with Abhay is not wrong according to you  but according to Piya it is.
And thus, your parent leaves you to do Internet because they don't want to hurt you more.
Likewise, Kabir also didn't wanted to hurt Piya fighting with Abhay and stopping him to come save her.Yet, he ignored JUST for Piya's satisfaction.

If that is called wrong, then Kabir is wrong.😳

Originally posted by ozzy88

@ Mahi

feel u r self proud dear... coz..
nowadays" Abhiyans " hav forgotten the beautiful couple "Kapi "

Hehe don't know about others,but I can't deny the undefined bond of KaPi. 😳