Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

OMG!

reserveeedd.

Ashu, hurry up and unreserve yaar! πŸ˜† I'm gonna be updating today or tomorrow hopefully =) And congratsss, you made it on the first page! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: arvanu

Hey Dangelz,πŸ€—

Congratulations for the 6th one. Glad to see you opening new galleries at a good speed.πŸ˜›

May you open many more soon.

Btw,I loved my request. I was right that the style can be your preference as it always turns out gorgeous...and you can see that in my signature box.😳

Great job. Keep them coming!!

-surbhi😊

Hiii Surbhi! πŸ€— Feels great to see you here in my new gall =) Thanks so much! Embarrassed

Aww...I'm glad you loved your req! Embarrassed Thank you for giving me the freedom for choosing a style of my preference =) Really appreciate it!

Thanks once again! Hope to see you around =)

Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Dangelzzz
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i was searching for your Gallery when i came onlineπŸ˜† and finally found it.

Congratulations for the 6thπŸ˜ƒOne and may you reach the 60th one soonπŸ˜‰ and I love ur Main Page with all your previous works ... It looks Stunning and love them all

Congo again

Preeetiii πŸ€— πŸ€— Sorry for the extra e's and i's in your name! πŸ˜† Aww...I'm glad you found my 6th gall, was looking forward to seeing your comment =)

Thank youuu! 😳 I'm glad you love my main page with my previous creations. Means alot =)

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Congrats Dangelz on Shop #6. I am so happy for you. Your work is truly a treat to the eyes. Hope you keep making many more of them and have tons of more shops in the future!πŸ‘

Aww...thanks so much Jens =) Really means alot! 😳    

Edited by Dangelz - 12 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIVER

A BIg BIG CONgrats on the opening of ur new shop...πŸ‘
i hv neven seen ur much previous creations and seeing a big bundle of them over here is a huge treat ,luved most of the siggys...❀️
wish u best of luck , may this shop of urs get much more popularity than previous ones and yeh for that u hv to come up with more and more innovative ideas... the ones never seen before😍

one thing i would like to ask , are you taking requests and if so than can u take request of siggy related to KATE and WILLIAM?????????????????????😳 and if u r taking requests than i reserve this post for request😊

Aww...thank you soo much! Embarrassed So sweet of you to say, means alot =) Glad you loved my previous creations on the first page!

Oh and sorry, I'm not open for requests right now. I just finished a bunch in my last shop πŸ˜†...so won't be taking requests until later...

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

CONGRATSSS!

LOL!

Thanks so much Reenz! Embarrassed 

Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

EXACTLYYY what you thought😳 I was in the city and my legs are gonna drop right off any sec now :S🀣 I'll edit tomorrow :$

I wanted the first page😳🀣 sorry :((

LOL I knewww it! πŸ˜† Aww...poor you, especially your legs!

Oh and about editing, I would advise you to save the congratulations and essay for my first update here. πŸ˜† I'm gonna be updating either today or tomorrow anyway. ROFL 

Aww...I'm sorry you couldn't get the first page, but hey...second is STILL pretty good! πŸ˜ƒ Ashu made it on the first page, but that girl hasn't edited yet! ROFL

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Amazinggg work sweetums And Congrats on your 6th Gallery I have a small request, Would be able to make KaSh Zara Zara Touch me siggies, it's the 3rd year anniversary on the 5th of May. Muah xx

Thanks so muchh! 😳 Oh the KaSh Zara Zara anniversary did come to my mind, I will try my best to make sigs on that...but can't make promises. πŸ˜†

Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sofia-

CONGOOO ON NEW GALLERY DANGZ!!!!!! XXX

Thanks sooo muchh Sofia! 😳 

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Congo on ur 6th shop, Dangelz!
May you have many more :D

Thanks soo muchh Hoor! 😳

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

Congratz on urz 6th gall baccha *hugz*

Thanks soo muchh Fatima! *hugs back* 😳

Edited by Dangelz - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrats yaara..

senorita
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Dangelz ! still wondering what's your real name?? πŸ€” πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Just kidding yaar..

Congo on your new shop, dear !! πŸ€— πŸ€—
you make reeeaaally great Siggies..n I just luv them..
..one suggestion..do make siggies on Navya-Anant..and
ya continue making siggies on sid-panchi πŸ˜‰

Once again..congrats dear !!
Hope we get to see thousands of your shop !

luv,
Soma 😳

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Dangelz =)

May you open many many more shops like this. I've always admire your work.  When you were new to siggi making then too i used to love  your work. I must say, You've improved alot. πŸ‘ Keep rocking
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriti_binal

Hey Dangelz 😳

I m Kriti!! This is the first time i m commenting at ur gallery Congratulations on ur Sixth Gallery sweetz!! 😳 😳 ❀️ Many u have many many more!! πŸ˜³ I really really admire and Love ur creations!! I have seen them at the PKYEK creations gallery and always commented there!!! Your creations are absolutely stunning n attractive <333

Keep Rocking sweetz!! And If u have a PM list pls add me to ur PM list 😳 Take care Kriti ❀️

Hey Kriti! Welcome to my shop =) Thanks so much for the congrats, and so sweet to hear that you admire my creations! Embarrassed

I have seen most of your comments you leave for me in the PKYEK gallery, and I really appreciate them =) Oh and I wanted to let you know that its so nice that you always use my Sid-Panchi stuff =) I happen to catch sight of your sig box, and usually I see one of my SP sigs there. πŸ˜† Embarrassed

Sorry, but I don't have a PM list as I mentioned on my first page...so you'll have to visit on your own time =)

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

OMGGG Dangell congooo on urrr 6th Shop may u havee many n many more!:D

and keep Rockinnn like thiss forever!:D
PS: make some KaSh siggy in ur next update if possible!😳

Aww...thanks so much Sam! Means alot! Embarrassed I'll try to make some KaSh sigs for next update, but can't make promises. πŸ˜†

Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Congrats on your new gallery Danglez!!! Love your creations and can't wait to see all your wonderful updates!

Thanks so much Anu! 😳 Means alot =) I should thank you for being a regular visitor and commenter!

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Congrats on your 6th Shop.. Dangzzz!!!πŸ€—

Hope you will open many many moreee!!

Keep rocking with FAB workk!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much Avni! 😳 Means alot =) I should thank you being a regular visitor and commenter!
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 117
Next