Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by kavith_2305

Dont actt too smart gallery i know

so you know 😉

have a nice day😊

Originally posted by hazelgirl

😆 😆 😆

----------edited by Dev team as chatting in this section is against forum rules------

Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
As some of you feel that its fine to take a day to trust the person and then reveal the truth about the child . Is he/ she ashamed about his baby . Is it like as bad as having a sexualy transmited disease , that people feel its personal and will wait and trust the person before revealing this information . Thats very weird to want to hide that fact on the first date !!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Believe

----------edited by Dev team as chatting in this section is against forum rules------

----------edited by Dev team as chatting in this section is against forum rules------Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

As some of you feel that its fine to take a day to trust the person and then reveal the truth about the child . Is he/ she ashamed about his baby . Is it like as bad as having a sexualy transmited disease , that people feel its personal and will wait and trust the person before revealing this information . Thats very weird to want to hide that fact on the first date !!!!!!!!

I agree with you there. The fact he/she has a child should come out in the start. But sometimes it takes a bit of courage, so he might wait till after the first date. It isn't as easy as we all think, because a person who is a single parent of rejection, so he or she will wait till after the first date, just so they get to understand how you would react if they found out you had a child.

Even though there is nothing wrong with being a single parent, we have to be in their shoes and try to realize how they might feel. When you are a parent, everything is different. Sometimes waiting for the right moment is important, for reasons only a parent would know.

As long as he was a good person with a big heart and great qualities, I would accept him.

And I love kids and plan one day to be a parent.

~Monica~

Personally if i was a single parent ...........i would like to tell my date on the first date of my status . I would value my baby. As you can see from my siggy i am a Animal lover ..........to me THE TOP MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION IS :I HOPE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE AROUND ANIMALS . If the answer is no , for me that date is OFF !!!! Incase , i was single parent , its just as important to me and i would ask on the first date ........point blank if he has any discomfort knowing i am a single parent . The issue is too too too important for me to waste even a single date on a person who can't accept THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE OF MY LIFE !!My baby would be more important than a stranger i don't yet know.

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Personally if i was a single parent ...........i would like to tell my date on the first date of my status . I would value my baby. As you can see from my siggy i am a Animal lover ..........to me THE TOP MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION IS :I HOPE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE AROUND ANIMALS . If the answer is no , for me that date is OFF !!!! Incase , i was single parent , its just as important to me and i would ask on the first date ........point blank if he has any discomfort knowing i am a single parent . The issue is too too too important for me to waste even a single date on a person who can't accept THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE OF MY LIFE !!My baby would be more important than a stranger i don't yet know.

That is totally fine. You have your own way and thats good. I am not a single parent so I don't know how I would handle things. But for whoever is a single parent or is dating someone who is a single parent, best of luck to them. It will be nice if they bring that out the first time they date someone.😊

Originally posted by guess_gallery

well said accept him never try to change him👏

hey thanx  😉

i really believe in that....

Originally posted by Willows

<P><SPAN>Well i believe i would be shattered and feel absolutely cheated for i believe marriage is an institutionbasedon truth,if the foundation is on a lie, thenthe relationship would shake once the lie is out, i wouldbe devastated personally and it would be difficult for me to reconcile to such a thing, regarding the child it would be a different issue altogether, very honestly i would have nothing to do with the person who has cheated me and to adopt his child wouldbe being magnamous and a looser at the same time.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN>
<P><SPAN>Though the child is not responsible, it is important to note that the child is of the person of whom i loved and who cheated me, hence when i have nothing to do the partner,pouring emotions on his / her child would beabnormal or a further mistake, for the link with the partner would remain through the child.<o:p></o:p></SPAN>
<P><SPAN>I would cut off all the relations with such a person.</SPAN>

I agree with you willows...it would be heartbreaking when you learn about your partner after you are deep into relashionship. He/she should tell this big truth about their life before getting into a relashionship. I would feel cheated. I am not sure if I would end up with that person or leave him, 'coz I have not been in such situation, but I know it's hard to leave someone you love, but then again there was big time lack of communication here so its hard to say what i'll do...!