Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Priyanka visits Ajmer Sharif!

Friday, April 29, 2011 | 11:23:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    10 Comments
Priyanka visits Ajmer Sharif!

Even though desi girl Priyanka Chopra is quite busy these days and despite the hectic schedules taking a recent toll on her health, she's got generous time for her spiritual endeavors.

Even though desi girl Priyanka Chopra is quite busy these days and despite the hectic schedules taking a recent toll on her health, she's got generous time for her spiritual endeavors.

On the work front, Don-2 and Agneepath remake have kept her hands full; taking a personal break however, Piggy Chops made time to pay a visit to the holy shrine at Ajmer and the Hindu-pilgrimage town Pushkar,  which is situated nearby.

Good old Twitter lets us know,

"On my way to visit Ajmer Sharif with my friends. Have so much to be grateful for!," ((c)Twitter )

Her post the holy visit tweet further informed the fans,

"After Ajmer Sharif and Pushkarji heading back to Mumbai."

Here's hoping for you to have a career and life, year after year, to be thankful about Priyanka!

Author: Garima M.
Editor(s): Naseem J.
Grapics: Zunni.
priya185 thumbnail
aww
me too since yday morning my lips are weird browny and very dry
idk what happened or what to do mum says when your ill they become like this but im not ill
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

aww

me too since yday morning my lips are weird browny and very dry
idk what happened or what to do mum says when your ill they become like this but im not ill

Use vaseline. it helps
priya185 thumbnail
ok but my mum already made me put lancome
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

ok but my mum already made me put lancome

I think thats good too. Hey I am gonna leave in a bit. I have class. 😳
priya185 thumbnail
oh ok :(
btw hw old are u u never told me
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

I am not comfortable going nude: Priyanka Chopra

PTI | 11:04 PM,Apr 29,2011

Mumbai, Apr 29 (PTI) Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, who donned a bikini in 'Dostana', says she is not comfortable going nude. "When it comes to drawing a line at my individuality..nudity is something I am not comfortable with," Priyanka told reporters after launching the book 'Age of Sinnocence' at MTV's Youth Marketing Forum here. However, the actress said she was open to kiss her female co-stars on screen. "I would love to kiss an actress on screen...but she should be hot," she quipped. To a query on model Poonam Pandey, who had expressed her willingness to go nude for the Indian World Cup winning cricketers, Priyanka said, "The main thing is she did not go nude. She did not do what she had said." "It is her life she can do whatever she wants to," she added.

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I am not comfortable going nude: Priyanka Chopra

PTI | 11:04 PM,Apr 29,2011

Mumbai, Apr 29 (PTI) Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, who donned a bikini in 'Dostana', says she is not comfortable going nude. "When it comes to drawing a line at my individuality..nudity is something I am not comfortable with," Priyanka told reporters after launching the book 'Age of Sinnocence' at MTV's Youth Marketing Forum here. However, the actress said she was open to kiss her female co-stars on screen. "I would love to kiss an actress on screen...but she should be hot," she quipped. To a query on model Poonam Pandey, who had expressed her willingness to go nude for the Indian World Cup winning cricketers, Priyanka said, "The main thing is she did not go nude. She did not do what she had said." "It is her life she can do whatever she wants to," she added.

agreed wiht her minus kisisng a girl bit 🤢
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
I know rite, come one she will kiss a girl? I am shocked at that comment. 😲

Oh i never disclose my age on IF. But I am doing my masters so get an idea. 😆
priya185 thumbnail
not even via pm to me?