This isn't fair..!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys this show deserved to be in like top 10 or 5! But seriesly it still at 53! I like voted it freakin awesome hundred of times!!! India forums people like barely make articles on KS!! That's the problem!! This show really deserves alot ! Anyways it's over butjust saying it desereve to be in top 10..
BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!
I really miss them all.. 😭 cant believe there wont be any more new episodes this weekend..
hmmm...
even i am gonna miss the show every weekends...
knwo idea why YRF productions have shut the show so soon...

ur right best show and y iz it on 53 idk love KS forever
this show deserves much better ratings and it has a smart n logical story which makes sense and it's not full of bloopers but the truth is ppl like love stories n fam drama much better for some reason so this kind of shows are neglected big time. i love this show and miss it. hopefully they make season 2 with same cast. all yrf shows ends up like this with no season 2 soo far but all of them are gud with logic in them.
KHOTE SIKKEY is the best show ever in my life i just want it to come back on any cost i love this show very much and never forget it through out my life😭
Why shouting guys as second season will come up in 8 months?
yeah,eagerly waiting for season 2 of Khottey Sikkey😃

as far as the ratings on IF are concerned,forget it...people with multiple id's are the culprits 😆😆😆