Speak Asia Online : Genuine or Scam (Fraud)? Read Here! - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
Well as noted in my earlier news story of TellyBuzz. The site is currently suspended by the Domain registrar GoDaddy through which they had register the domain "speakasiaonline.com"

Some of the possible reason for this suspension is inaccurate WHOIS details about the registrant of the domain.

And even the Official Facebook page of Speak Asia online is no longer working.

- Vijay
Well at last the cat is out of the bag. All that crap that AISPA secretary, Ashok Bharwani had been stating that court judgements are in favour of SAOL restarting have gone into the trash can. The recent Supreme Court judgement of Feb 6, 2012 clearly states that

"request the learned mediator to ascertain how much amount in fact is due and payable to the petitioners and other authorities."

This implies that the SC is going into the case only for the benefit of the 115 petitioners (panelists) who had filed the case under Solomon James & Others. It is also for the benefit of the governmental authorities who are claiming their dues. This amount Ashok has computed on his own tantamounts to Rs50 crore which has to be deposited with the Secretary General of the Supreme Court within two weeks of the order of the mediator, Retd. Chief Justice Lahoti. The print out of these dues are to be submitted to the mediator by Feb 11, 2011 by the EoW who has the same in its possession derived from the SAOL website being under its control. EoW had earlier stated via Aaj Tak TV that the list that it had showed dues of over Rs36,000 crores to all panelists (1.2 million), but now the list to be submitted to the mediator will only cover 115 stated panelists. This implies that other panelists will not even get their membership fees of 11k each (about Rs1300 crores in total).  Their only hope is if and only if the mediator looks beyond the 115 panelists (petitioners). That is a big IF. The EXIT OPTION for new panelists who had not made any income whatsoever remains on paper only. The judgement makes no mention of any restarting of SAOL as being purely for the benefit of the 115 panelists who wanted their monies back from SAOL for which the Union of India and others were asked to do the needful. The "needful" in no way means getting ponzi scheme of SAOL restarted as had been interpreted by expert brainwasher, Mr. Ashok Bharwani.

This also implies that the herd of cattle that Ashok Bharwani has got at the website of AISPA are in for a deadly shock that their leader Ashok had been bluffing them all the while! I am sure they are going to turn onto him. This Ashok Bharwani had been thrown out of speakindiaonline.com for trying to promote his business in the initial stages where he had met a lot of opposition then from a Manas Robin who too like Jonathan James had wanted to form an association to file a case against SAOL in the SC.

dear everyone seen the opposite side of speakasiaonline...
go to other side... positive side...
speakasiaonline really paid the amount he promissed...
as per my view if someone paying more what we give is better and no need to
thing how it works.
i have deposited 33000/- rs and earned 1.5 lakhs..
i earned thats all. and i will earn also. i am sure speakasiaonline will come back soon..
jai bharat jai speakasiaonline
@mrsurekha
There is a difference between earning and paying. You earned Rs1.5 lakh. However, you may not have received any payment for the same especially if the demand for payment was raised in May 2011 or thereafter. Now you understand the "positive" side of speakasia?